Anna Rose #13 For someone who lifts weights so often she sure can't get a grip

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Could not watch the full bogan bishara wedding vid, why such heavy makeup, why no friends, why only half the old guys kids? Didn’t bestie marketing ‘guru’, fellow grifter katlyn get struck with a terrible case of Bali belly. I shudder.
Then there’s this
1716427700476.jpeg

When Scamma stops drinking long enough to put short king’s vasectomy reversal to the test the midwives and doctors charged with her pre and post natal care are going to be ecstatic when they can finally see the back of her. Every epidemiologist and immunologist and actual professional must shudder at the stubborn ignorance of the gold coast grifter. I bet she can watch the news story on the whooping cough deaths in Byron Bay and watch little tiny babies struggle to breathe and still feel like a self righteous c*nt.

• Angry
  • Sick
Reactions: 13
Maybe it’s because I’m old, but I find reading speeches (or in this case, wedding vows) off your phone incredibly tacky.

• Heart
Reactions: 19
Is lukieboy or whatever he is called in his 60's? The wedding looked as exciting as a brown house brick. There is a question I do have is, the print above her bed in the popcorn dorm room who is it and it's so polarising.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Is lukieboy or whatever he is called in his 60's? The wedding looked as exciting as a brown house brick. There is a question I do have is, the print above her bed in the popcorn dorm room who is it and it's so polarising.
Honestly looks like a generic canvas from red dot or the reject shop. So tacky

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Could not watch the full bogan bishara wedding vid, why such heavy makeup, why no friends, why only half the old guys kids? Didn’t bestie marketing ‘guru’, fellow grifter katlyn get struck with a terrible case of Bali belly. I shudder.
Then there’s this
View attachment 2952073
When Scamma stops drinking long enough to put short king’s vasectomy reversal to the test the midwives and doctors charged with her pre and post natal care are going to be ecstatic when they can finally see the back of her. Every epidemiologist and immunologist and actual professional must shudder at the stubborn ignorance of the gold coast grifter. I bet she can watch the news story on the whooping cough deaths in Byron Bay and watch little tiny babies struggle to breathe and still feel like a self righteous c*nt.
Is it “research” when they are reading articles on Google from websites of Chiropractors? 🤔

• Haha
Reactions: 7
So Turkey Teeth did not surprise Scammy with an impromptu Bali trip.
So much for the shared IG space where they spy on each other’s bucket list photos.

Did we really think SK could be smart enough to book a trip that required him to co-ordinate travel around a wedding date.

Scammy knew her bestie was getting married, obvs couldn’t say anything, so she made up a story about SK’s awesomeness.

Liar liar liar

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
Ok my comments on the wedding if anyone cares lmaoooo (some of my sentiments already shared)

Kaitlyn looks beautiful, dress is gorgeous and her figure really suited it. Jewellery needed to be toned down as did the make up but that’s just my preference. She looks super happy, venue average, but I guess it’s about the love? Dunno I am a misandrist and single.
Scamma looked like alcohol and sun is catching up big time.

My aunt and i were just talking about vaccinations and were laughing about how fucked up it was that we just caught chicken pox and suffered as we grew up in pre vax era, and now kids get a vaccine. We couldn’t fathom parents wanting their kids to get the pox, it’s bleeping awful! Let alone whooping cough, measles and so on. Goddamn idiots need to look at an iron lung before they dismiss a polio vax.

I also wonder if Anna will get big white chompers after her Invisalign. She needs those teeth moved in a way that improves her face shape, big white teeth on a beak will look awful. Then again big white teeth on SK look awful too.

Lastly, the word salad dumping of feelings on Instagram is so gross. SK, your actions speak louder than your words. You don’t need to adopt this behaviour just cos Anna does it. It looks so bleeping weak and pathetic. I hope his ex wife’s group chat is going off rn

Reactions: 11
Can anyone remember the missed discord call date from scammie when she was in Bali?

Reactions: 1