Anna Rose Richards #5 Scamma's 2023 word is "inspired" but her NFT grift is getting old and tired

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Hate to say it but I’m really enjoying this softer side of PK, she’s finally recognising what a self absorbed cnt she was for so long, listen to the full story. Take a lesson Anna.
Ohh - I dunno - she’s still pretty self obsessed and full of her own self importance; she’s just switched talking about worshipping herself to worshipping God. I’m probably far too cynical with regards to these gronks, but she just strikes me as following the right wing MLM nut jobs in the US who are all evangelical, god fearing Christian’s. Apologies to those who actually have a deep and authentic faith - people like PK piss me off as I feel like they take their Christianity on and off like a designer dress.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Ohh - I dunno - she’s still pretty self obsessed and full of her own self importance; she’s just switched talking about worshipping herself to worshipping God. I’m probably far too cynical with regards to these gronks, but she just strikes me as following the right wing MLM nut jobs in the US who are all evangelical, god fearing Christian’s. Apologies to those who actually have a deep and authentic faith - people like PK piss me off as I feel like they take their Christianity on and off like a designer dress.
Krittykat I honestly stan you. I almost choked on gronk 😭💀

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Dildo ken just posted this.

Very interestingly Katlyn (scammies friend) posted this exact quote a few days ago)

“There is nothing more dangerous than a man who has healed his wounds.
Become a ghost
duck attention
Go hustle”

Dildo ken, you are a stripper. I think when it comes to attention you are like a moth to a flame

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 10

Very interestingly Katlyn (scammies friend) posted this exact quote a few days ago)

Become a ghost
duck attention
Go hustle”

Dildo ken, you are a stripper. I think when it comes to attention you are like a moth to a flame
The ego of these drongos who think anyone wants to see their blue biro musings. 🙄

• Haha

Become a ghost
duck attention
Go hustle”

This is all a soft launch of his Only Fans 💀💀

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Why is no one else dancing in her clips? Why is she the only one writhing around in a mod grass enclosure in a rowing zoot suit? It is giving me the most incredible second hand embarrassment.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
She definitely reads tattle, hi Anna! Ol’ big beak didn’t wear those horrible sunnies that do nothing for her nose and upgraded to some new ones
Of course she reads it. She is too self obsessed not to. Did she sleep in the ‘rowing suit’?

• Haha
  • Sick
Lots of pressing the legs firmly together, squatting and twisting, with strange flowy rave-style arm movements thrown in 😣 Looks more like an uncomfortable gym workout to me…..

• Haha
Reactions: 16
This lives rent free in my head now..
I didn’t even need to adjust the music clip. Pure gold.

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 28