Anna Rose #13 For someone who lifts weights so often she sure can't get a grip

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The track pants are far from “the perfect grey tracksuit” - look at the wrinkles around the crotch region! Thats wedgie hell. Such a bad fit. Other than her bolt ons, she’s very flat, so they are going to be an even worse fit on anyone with a butt or stomach.
They are also quite tight around her thighs and from the back view, the bum looked too small also.
View attachment 2938762View attachment 2938766
These do not look comfortable to lounge in. They look tight and too small. Why are they also so cropped? Capri track pants? Nah I’ll stick with my $6 Kmart trackies that I size up in

Reactions: 11
WTF does she do to her eyebrows?? Does she fill them in, on top of getting them microbladed?? They are phenomenally H O R R E N D O U S

IMG_5339.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 10
No Anna. I’m going to stop you there.
I just had the most exciting delivery in the whole world. Not you!

My electricity bill arrived.
---
Such board room success.
Investors not being able to access.
Why are these people still bothering? Surely by now you would take your clip art pic and cut your losses.
---
WTF does she do to her eyebrows?? Does she fill them in, on top of getting them microbladed?? They are phenomenally H O R R E N D O U S

View attachment 2939202
Her eyebrows are going to go up to her hairline soon 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Has she ever had a trainer? 😂
She’s trying to slip a disc. Maybe use a lifting belt next time, genius?! I’m no expert but I’m pretty sure her lumbar spine isn’t supposed to be arching upward during a deadlift. She looks like a cat bowed up getting ready to vomit.

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Has she ever had a trainer? 😂
She’s trying to slip a disc. Maybe use a lifting belt next time, genius?! I’m no expert but I’m pretty sure her lumbar spine isn’t supposed to be arching upward during a deadlift. She looks like a cat bowed up getting ready to vomit.
JFC Scamma, dead lifts aren't MEANT to be an upper body excerise you clown. Maybe her friends dislike her as much as I do since no one seems to ever correct her dangerous fugly form 🤷🏼‍♀️

Reactions: 8
Don’t lead with your head Scamma- get it in neutral position.

Anyone have any news from the meeting?

Reactions: 5
I’d say his family have a few concerns regarding scammie Annie, allegedly of course 😉
Hmmm if this is the case thEN that’s classic narcissistic behaviour from her, right? It’s me and you against the world, cut them off. Very controlling. And bless him he’s set his sights on being the next big t shirt designer 🫠

6 weeks in Europe. I wonder how many of her cultists can afford that?
TAW ladies, make no mistake, you all funded this! I hope you get as much enjoyment from your JPEG and ill-fitting sweatshop workout clothes as Anna will be having spending your money on her extravagant trip with her wee man.
100%
I stopped feeling sorry for the awkwards a long time ago.

Reactions: 11
6 weeks in Europe. I wonder how many of her cultists can afford that?
TAW ladies, make no mistake, you all funded this! I hope you get as much enjoyment from your JPEG and ill-fitting sweatshop workout clothes as Anna will be having spending your money on her extravagant trip with her wee man.
“wee man” has me rolling 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Scammie showing again that maths isn’t her thing - SK’s great grandfather was Croatian, so that makes him half Croatian?

I know it’s gross to do the “partial heritage” thing, but doesn’t that make him about 1/8th Croatian?

(ie GGF = 1; GF = 1/2; F= 1/4; SK = 1/8?)

Attachments

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.