Anna Rose #13 For someone who lifts weights so often she sure can't get a grip

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Looks like this is the boat that they are going on..

Can you imagine being stuck on a 40 berth boat with those two for a week???

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 10
I’ll translate that Croatia post for you;

Dear ex,
Shame you spent so much time raising our children and not funding an unattainable lifestyle for me, ripping people off. Look at what my new partner, who doesn’t work a day in her life, have any actual responsibilities has done for me.
Dear friends,
Everyone in my LBS (Life Before Scammy) should feel remorseful that you haven’t embraced my new life and lifestyle, which I do unashamedly throw in all your faces as if it’s come from my own grind and hard work.

Obviously SK would have multiple spelling and grammatical errors, but you get the picture.

• Heart
Reactions: 17

I would be jumping overboard and swimming to the port I could find.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
6 weeks in Europe. I wonder how many of her cultists can afford that?
TAW ladies, make no mistake, you all funded this! I hope you get as much enjoyment from your JPEG and ill-fitting sweatshop workout clothes as Anna will be having spending your money on her extravagant trip with her wee man.
There will be a proposal on this holiday 🙄 feels like the last big holiday before scammie tries to kick start her dried up ovaries into getting pregnant

Last edited:
  • Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 13
How old is she?
Can you imagine if she couldn’t get pregnant? All powerful Anna who has manifested everything that she has ever wanted because she’s just so amazing and superior? It would be interesting to see how a malignant narcissistic mind like Anna’s would spin not being able to do the thing she wants most - to get pregnant.

Reactions: 9
How old is she?
Can you imagine if she couldn’t get pregnant? All powerful Anna who has manifested everything that she has ever wanted because she’s just so amazing and superior? It would be interesting to see how a malignant narcissistic mind like Anna’s would spin not being able to do the thing she wants most - to get pregnant.
She turned 36 in March? April? One of them. Motherhood would absolutely break scamma. She has no idea.

Reactions: 11
Absolutely guessing an engagement will occur. And I also guess that the TaW meetings will be cancelled during those 6 weeks. Her two employees should be tasked with it but I don’t think they can uphold the facade the way Anna can.

How old is she?
Im sure she’s expecting to get pregnant the Fastest of Any Woman Ever, have doctors in awe about her pregnabcy due to the phenomenal shape her body is in, and have her baby be the most chilled and settled ever in history because she is HEaLed and because of all the honey on her nervous system.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Well, she has no plans to stop drinking, as evidenced by the visit to Champagne, France on the Euro itinerary. Being a years long heavy drinker and being of “advanced maternal age” isn’t an ideal combination for conception.

Reactions: 5

I feel sorry for the other travellers already.

Those two will probably root in the hot tub and will be wasted the whole time. The epitome of Aussie/Kiwi bogan trash 🤢

• Sick
I’m still not convinced that Scammie actually wants kids, and based on SK already having been through it, and him putting up memes like this one, I’m not sure that he’s 100% on board either

1716186544166.png

Reactions: 5
She posted in the last few months in a ‘Yeth and Both’ that she can’t wait to have kids and when she does she will ensure that she has the means/ funds for an au pair so she can still live her life… I have never ever met in over 16 years of parenting a mother.. or mother to be who has envisioned having an au pair to care for her children over caring for the child themself so they can still go about their daily life hassle free.
The fact that she openly posts about planning her impending pregnancy/ birth/ child with her bestie is quite alarming for the future of her businesses when said friend is the new manager of all things…. Wonder if her contract includes maternity leave 😂 kinda like playing shops but with kids.. run Short King, run.

Reactions: 14
She posted in the last few months in a ‘Yeth and Both’ that she can’t wait to have kids and when she does she will ensure that she has the means/ funds for an au pair so she can still live her life… I have never ever met in over 16 years of parenting a mother.. or mother to be who has envisioned having an au pair to care for her children over caring for the child themself so they can still go about their daily life hassle free.
The fact that she openly posts about planning her impending pregnancy/ birth/ child with her bestie is quite alarming for the future of her businesses when said friend is the new manager of all things…. Wonder if her contract includes maternity leave 😂 kinda like playing shops but with kids.. run Short King, run.
Where would an au pair fit in that apartment? Genuine question.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Oh just saw the Morgs has purchased an investment property. Good on him. His life looks so much more fulfilling without her around.
How’s that 2nd hand Porsche going for you Scamma?

• Haha
Reactions: 12
The drone is totally to film the engagement 🙄
She probably knows about it as well and they’re orchestrating a “surprise” proposal for the gram. She wants, more than anything, a fairytale proposal that she can film for all of her cultists and I just don’t see her leaving the details of that up to Dumbdumb Mouthbreather.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.