Anna Rose #11 Through RuPTUrES TAW Vixen designed in a rush = bodysuits designed to give bad thrush

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Still managed to film herself the whole day even though she was 'switching off'.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Betcha one awkward woman NFT that the two bestie dinner catch ups on the weekend were to bestow Katelyn and Lauren with the prestigious position of bestie models for the vixen photo shoot (rewarded because they were the only besties who tagged themselves wearing TAW collective and Scammas too cheap to fly Shelby up from Canberra)

I almost spat my coffee that she thinks she has a booty.
The video we didnā€™t need to see - flat, floppy ass in all its glory

• Haha
  • Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 8
Betcha one awkward woman NFT that the two bestie dinner catch ups on the weekend were to bestow Katelyn and Lauren with the prestigious position of bestie models for the vixen photo shoot (rewarded because they were the only besties who tagged themselves wearing TAW collective and Scammas too cheap to fly Shelby up from Canberra)

The video we didnā€™t need to see - flat, floppy ass in all its glory

View attachment 2721447
The duck is wrong with that grandma assā€¦ surely with all her workouts things would be tighter.. she really got nothing from her gene pool. Ugly saggy bleep

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I canā€™t believe sheā€™s doing a rushed photoshoot with the besties, presale Valentineā€™s Day and then the model photoshoot 24th Feb. Shes paying double for the shoot and the website to be updated. Everything is always rushed and fucked with Scammie.

Reactions: 9
I canā€™t believe sheā€™s doing a rushed photoshoot with the besties, presale Valentineā€™s Day and then the model photoshoot 24th Feb. Shes paying double for the shoot and the website to be updated. Everything is always rushed and fucked with Scammie.
thenominally rushed & fucked though
yes & both alwathys

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Coaches just be out here coachin! Anna sharing some dubious content creation ā€œworkshopā€ from a friend who doesnā€™t even have 3000 followers herself and whose videos are barely seen by anyone? Just goes to show these grifters will promote themselves as experts of literally anything if it means they can make a buck or two. And with zero qualifications or expertise aside from their own internet connection.

Coaches just be out here coachin! Anna sharing some dubious content creation ā€œworkshopā€ from a friend who doesnā€™t even have 3000 followers herself and whose videos are barely seen by anyone? Just goes to show these grifters will promote themselves as experts of literally anything if it means they can make a buck or two. And with zero qualifications or expertise aside from their own internet connection.
The thernominal coaching day was launched 15th December - 10 spots only *exclusive* @ $1400 a ticket for $10000 worth of value šŸ˜‚
As of 21st Jan there were still 6 spots left.
Scammie is the last ditch effort to sell the tickets because itā€™s an absolute money grab flop!!!! šŸ˜‚
Birds of a feather!!!

• Haha
  • Wow
I was looking at awkward scammas posts today and is there anything about her that's natural.. Botox, fillers, the melons and hair. But, what about her butt, it's so saggy and weird looking. When she set the phone up in the sauna pool and other places, the butt hits you in the face, it's going to hang down to her knees soon.

Reactions: 2
I wonder if scamma will ever reveal actual figures to her ā€œinvestorsā€ at their next ā€œboard meetingā€. Her spreadsheets always seems to leave out all loans, capital sources and actual dollar by dollar costs (all costs including marketing, consultants, accountants, trips to Bali for ā€œemployeesā€) her loan repayments , tax and proper projections. Like the spreadsheets she shows have nothing on themā€¦.how long will this go on for until someone loses it? Is there anything more on the discord ?

Reactions: 12
I was looking at awkward scammas posts today and is there anything about her that's natural.. Botox, fillers, the melons and hair. But, what about her butt, it's so saggy and weird looking. When she set the phone up in the sauna pool and other places, the butt hits you in the face, it's going to hang down to her knees soon.
The nose would have to be natural

• Haha
3242FA43-6C3A-4660-9BD1-5E5CE33DED77.jpeg

I think she looks great for 65 35 šŸ¤£
She wears that tacky necklace more than her own brand!!!

• Haha
  • Sick
Has scammie realised she needs to be vaccinated yet? Or is this going to be a cluster duck of only realIsing once she gets to the airport?

• Haha
Reactions: 4