Anna Rose #11 Through RuPTUrES TAW Vixen designed in a rush = bodysuits designed to give bad thrush

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
View attachment 2726402
I think she looks great for 65 35 🤣
She wears that tacky necklace more than her own brand!!!
I wonder if she has some facial nerve damage from her jaw surgery- the movement around her beak is well, beakish. She would benefit hugely from Invisalign to widen her smile arc. I had it done and it really improves facial aesthetics. Not sure why I give a duck about her tho- she sucks. Its funny how bad ppl look bad isn’t it

Reactions: 6
She needs a yellow fever vaccination.
I went looking for this on smart traveller & CDC immunisation 2024 and I think that it might be just a recommendation and not an actual requirement, as Brazil doesn’t require proof of vaccination for YF.

Unfortunately, post covid and “ body autonomy” being misappropriated, a lot of countries dropped their mandatory vaccination requirements.

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: 5
Blessed day friends
She’s blocked me
Thus I will rely on you all to keep me up to date with her continual bullshit and never changing lisped hype life

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 8
Blessed day friends
She’s blocked me
Thus I will rely on you all to keep me up to date with her continual bullshit and never changing lisped hype life
Aw … poor you!
I never give her views. Just scan her bullshit every few days if you can cope with the cringe via insanony.

Scams is going to keep using vulnerable women as her cash flow til the end of days. She thinks she’s empowering them by taking their money. The best possible thing that could happen is she’s deplatformed again. She could use the time not filming herself to write her book and duck and self care like she loves herself All. Day. Long. Short 👑 could support her (and his 3 kids) on the fifo dime. Or she could get a job.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Truly, what does SK say this dipshit does for work!? She has nothing going for her!? Looks dogshit on paper and in person. Poor SK.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Any idea why she blocked you??
I had unfollowed but then I think I checked in on stories after something I saw here maybe
I feel so lucky - who needs the $200m Powerball when you've been blocked by Leila Stead, Leigha Campbell Creative AND Scamma.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Posting these here, and my 2 cents.

* Anna needs to go to therapy for this. She keeps trauma dumping what happened onto her followers.

* I don’t know if she is brave or stupid posting his first and last name like this so publicly (Could there be legal ramifications from this?)

* Charging him with assault unfortunately isn’t going to protect other women from him, she always has to fight causes like she is the saviour. Superwoman complex

Attachments

• Wow
Reactions: 6