Anna Rose #11 Through RuPTUrES TAW Vixen designed in a rush = bodysuits designed to give bad thrush

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Does this munted grasshopper realise that 99% of the men and women are stunning and can dance that are going to be on the floats and the other, 1% being her and turkey teeth aren't stunning looking or coordinated at dancing. She really thinks she's all that and more. That email was sooo long and poorly worded. For the life of me I can't work out why these women follow her.
Turkey teef lol

• Haha
Reactions: 1
At this point it literally doesn’t matter how/when Vixen drops and whether there’s a shoot or not. Scamma will spin it to be the most thenominal, sexual launch in hithstory even though she’s been having to drum up engagement on her own reel from the TAW Instagram account. Maximum 35-40 women are interested in purchasing from what I can see and all of them are either TAW holders or SLS suckers. I live close to the GC and was almost expecting to see TAW ads in my feeds but so far I’ve seen nothing.
I’m interested to see if this apparent trip to Europe they are planning will eventuate, considering Vixen won’t sell well and the amount of cash they’ll have to drop to get over to Brazil at the last minute…
I’m pretty interested to see the unfiltered feedback on her social media ads.

Reactions: 8
I don't understand Opensea, but does it mean that 2097 taws are still avail? Or arw 2097 sold? Out of the 5,555?
I'm still waiting for the inevitable sell-out and it's coming up 2 years in August 🥴

Reactions: 4
I don't understand Opensea, but does it mean that 2097 taws are still avail? Or arw 2097 sold? Out of the 5,555?
I'm still waiting for the inevitable sell-out and it's coming up 2 years in August 🥴
that is 2,097 sold (out, lol). 3,458 to go 😏 not even close to half way selling out and the poor, silly TAW Cult Collective have now grown cold at the idea of diluting shares further so I doubt they're going to continue recommending TAW NFTs to their friends and family. Only the ill-fitting, poorly designed, drop-shipped alibaba hot garbage. Anna has made a huge misstep there too, because who the duck is going to wear those jumpsuits? only a select few I reckon, they'll be supremely unflattering on most bodies I think.

ETA: this will go the same way as The Arcadians NFT and whatever NFT the Hubbards were peddling. Deleted from everyone's profiles and never spoken of again 🤑

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 13
Re: the awkward woman (thanks @leaky_beaky for this gem!!) NFT - she sold 1944 (35%) in the first 12 months (the bulk of which - 1448 - sold in the first week); so far, during the first 5 months of its second year of trade, she’s managed to “sell” an additional 649 to make it a total of 2097, in almost 18months - that’s less than 38% of the total sold.

It’s a very long way from being a sold out project, even if the “very big investors” that she has recently started talking about, come on board.

I also think that a large number of the NFTs that have sold in the last 12 months are ones that she has either purchased personally (to be able to claim that the project is still steadily selling plus means she gets and extra share of TAW collective profits) plus she has been minting NFTs into a variety of TAW held wallets - at one stage she called them community owned TAWs - that she talked about using as give away to celebrity’s and the like.

As usual, there’s been no transparency or clarity around if the TAWs that she, and TAW own, will participate in the TAW collective profit share.

• Heart
Reactions: 11
I actually think a lot of awkward women are going to buy that gross pink onsie. Especially if they sign up to self love school so they can learn to be a viXEn. The suit is so cheaply made, there is 0 and I mean 0 support. Those straps are shoe lace thin and you can’t wear a bra or sports bra with it. There will be ALOT of returns. Will be interesting if she gets a bEStIE to wear the pink onsie, then we’ll see it on a “normal” body

I actually think a lot of awkward women are going to buy that gross pink onsie. Especially if they sign up to self love school so they can learn to be a viXEn. The suit is so cheaply made, there is 0 and I mean 0 support. Those straps are shoe lace thin and you can’t wear a bra or sports bra with it. There will be ALOT of returns. Will be interesting if she gets a bEStIE to wear the pink onsie, then we’ll see it on a “normal” body
The one thing worse than thinking about buying the pink onsie is thinking about buying the pink onsie that someone else has already worn and returned. That thing is TIGHT.

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 9
Did anyone listen to her last podcast? She was going on how the TAW is selling as it should and that she could release the name of who wants dinner and who’s wants a meeting but doesn’t want to create ‘hype’ or some crap ….. ahhhhh what was with them all tagging Gary Vee at one stage lol that was trying to create hype

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Did anyone listen to her last podcast? She was going on how the TAW is selling as it should and that she could release the name of who wants dinner and who’s wants a meeting but doesn’t want to create ‘hype’ or some crap ….. ahhhhh what was with them all tagging Gary Vee at one stage lol that was trying to create hype
What did she mean by who wants dinner and who wants a meeting?

Reactions: 1
What did she mean by who wants dinner and who wants a meeting?
Someone apparently wants to organise a meeting and a dinner with her to talk about how amazing her business is …. Didn’t she have something on a live or one of her stories about it - her crypto accountant or something!!???

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Yeah - on her “bored meeting” catch up - and I think also in her stories - she said that her business advisor “H” (who we’ve established is Hairul Lufti - not sure if he is her accountant also or if she is still using the company in Perth that she used to work for) - she said that he wanted to take her two dinner with two people who were interested in her awkward woman nft and TAW collective community profit pulling thing.

Reactions: 6
‘Having sleepovers at your friends house’ feels just as icky when it comes to Scammy.
Pinching pennies for RIO .. too tight for an Uber!!! 🤣 Having close friends isn’t a flex… celebrating the longevity of a friendship coz you can’t rip her off Scammie! She will always better at the gym and a better dancer than you!

Reactions: 6
More gym lols for me this morning 🤣🤣 honestly it’s hilarious. For someone who has worked out for years, she has a terrible squat. Feet are so narrow, can’t go to parallel or below.
Yes and both!!

For someone with so much disposable income you would think she would at least invest in some one-on-one sessions with a proper PT rather than just some sub-par group trainer who gives her 5 minutes a week. The way her knees wobble inwards?! Any decent PT would tell he to throw off the weight and get her form fixed before attempting to lift heavy; she'll bust a disc at that rate.

Reactions: 12