Anna Rose #11 Through RuPTUrES TAW Vixen designed in a rush = bodysuits designed to give bad thrush

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Posting these here, and my 2 cents.

* Anna needs to go to therapy for this. She keeps trauma dumping what happened onto her followers.

* I don’t know if she is brave or stupid posting his first and last name like this so publicly (Could there be legal ramifications from this?)

* Charging him with assault unfortunately isn’t going to protect other women from him, she always has to fight causes like she is the saviour. Superwoman complex
God [or whatever] NEVER GIVES YOU WHAT YOU CAN'T HANDLE. Scamma, tell that to all the women who've died at the hands of their abusive partners you attention seeking grifter fuckwit.

anyone else seen the pattern here in the lead up to SLS? I was abused, I overcame, now buy my tit.

Attachments

• Angry
Reactions: 16
It’s interesting isn’t it. Is it problematic legally if it’s in fact true and she has evidence, even if he hasn’t been charged and found guilty of this? I’m imagining if it is in fact true he won’t be coming at her for defamation or similar.

Reactions: 7
God [or whatever] NEVER GIVES YOU WHAT YOU CAN'T HANDLE. Scamma, tell that to all the women who've died at the hands of their abusive partners you attention seeking grifter fuckwit.

anyone else seen the pattern here in the lead up to SLS? I was abused, I overcame, now buy my tit.
My thoughts exactly as I read it, Praying on others to give her money using her own unfortunate events as a marketing tool.

Very pre meditated sharing it today. It is not that she is suddenly ‘strong enough’ it has everything to do with scamming as many as she can to join SLS in the coming days/weeks.

Reactions: 9
Also interesting that while people have suggested that she take her pc in to the police, as their tech department would be well versed in getting deleted files from pc’s, her response is to not bother the police but instead to find some external tech wizard who can help.

Why would she not want to use the police - who she has already said have been extremely helpful and “pro” her. Could it be that she’s not being truthful and she has another reason for wanting to find a deleted file and/or tech wizard???

IMG_3546.png

Reactions: 13
Also interesting that while people have suggested that she take her pc in to the police, as their tech department would be well versed in getting deleted files from pc’s, her response is to not bother the police but instead to find some external tech wizard who can help.

Why would she not want to use the police - who she has already said have been extremely helpful and “pro” her. Could it be that she’s not being truthful and she has another reason for wanting to find a deleted file and/or tech wizard???

View attachment 2732503
Very good point. Interesting

Reactions: 4
I can guarantee Anne babes that the senior constable is not “patiently waiting for your evidence”, you’re not special, they’d have 1473874 other things to deal with they probably are deep down hoping to never see you again as it’s less work for them but go off darl 😅

She really thinks she is the most important person in the world doesn’t she.

Hot tip tho Anna - Soph Guildolin is an IT nerd - she can probably help 🫠

• Haha

View attachment 2732503
Also if she deleted the video immediately like she says she did, how can she be so sure what it shows?

She’s also making out she’s special because the police granted her the interim VRO straight away, that’s what they ALWAYS do. Could you imagine what could potentially happen if they didn’t?

Also if she deleted the video immediately like she says she did, how can she be so sure what it shows?

She’s also making out she’s special because the police granted her the interim VRO straight away, that’s what they ALWAYS do. Could you imagine what could potentially happen if they didn’t?
This. In VIC the police can issue it immediately without the victims consent or request. They move quickly to put these in place in the hopes that it buys time to investigate or puts a stop to it. It’s just that first admin step isn’t it

Reactions: 5

View attachment 2732503
Also, if this video was in fact created, why has she waited until now to try to recover it? Honestly, it seems like a weird thing to do in the middle of being attacked - pull out your phone and start taking a video. The amount of self possession that you would need in the middle of being attacked by an (allegedly) abusive man to pull out your phone and start taking a video because you might need evidence of the attack later on ... I just can't imagine being able to pull myself together enough in order to do that. And I've been in an abusive situation before (not physically abusive though). I'm not saying she didn't take a video. I just know I couldn't have done in that situation. Anyway, if she had it together enough to think about taking a video in the first place, why didn't she have it together enough to think about recovering the video for the police before 16 months had elapsed since the incident allegedly took place?

Reactions: 7
This. In VIC the police can issue it immediately without the victims consent or request. They move quickly to put these in place in the hopes that it buys time to investigate or puts a stop to it. It’s just that first admin step isn’t it

Correct. It’s also important to remember that it’s literally a piece of paper and isn’t going to actually stop someone from hurting you if they really want to. (In my case it was enough to get my abusive ex to leave me alone but I also know someone who got stabbed despite there being an order in place)

Reactions: 9
Also, if this video was in fact created, why has she waited until now to try to recover it? Honestly, it seems like a weird thing to do in the middle of being attacked - pull out your phone and start taking a video. The amount of self possession that you would need in the middle of being attacked by an (allegedly) abusive man to pull out your phone and start taking a video because you might need evidence of the attack later on ... I just can't imagine being able to pull myself together enough in order to do that. And I've been in an abusive situation before (not physically abusive though). I'm not saying she didn't take a video. I just know I couldn't have done in that situation. Anyway, if she had it together enough to think about taking a video in the first place, why didn't she have it together enough to think about recovering the video for the police before 16 months had elapsed since the incident allegedly took place?
Even weirder she actually did it on her computer!

Correct. It’s also important to remember that it’s literally a piece of paper and isn’t going to actually stop someone from hurting you if they really want to. (In my case it was enough to get my abusive ex to leave me alone but I also know someone who got stabbed despite there being an order in place)
I am very sorry that you had to go through that. I hope you're doing well now.

Reactions: 3
Even weirder she actually did it on her computer!
So weird! I guess She has it all set up to talk her nonsense to her computer every day.
---
because she’s launching her SLS and this is the ULtImATE fire.

Reactions: 4
Is it possible to see old court lists? Is there any proof that she did get a VRO?

Off topic but I find it hilarious she has dyed her hair brown now. I remember when she had it the red/copper whatever the other colours were she wrote many words accompanying it and how it’s her signature thing. Now she is really herself with being a brunette 😵💫😵💫😆 can’t keep up!!

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Is it possible to see old court lists? Is there any proof that she did get a VRO?
On the day (7th Dec) that she and Trent were meant to be finalising the case/getting a permanent violence order, I checked the court lists in the local GC courts, as well as family court, and there was no listing in either of their names.

I’m not sure if the courts do list DV cases though?

On the day (7th Dec) that she and Trent were meant to be finalising the case/getting a permanent violence order, I checked the court lists in the local GC courts, as well as family court, and there was no listing in either of their names.

I’m not sure if the courts do list DV cases though?
I had to sign a statement as a witness for one that the police issued to a neighbour. The hearing was published on the magistrates court schedule (VIC tho)