Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

CouldSizeDown

VIP Member
Can’t stop laughing at Scamma getting all emotional about telling her “community models” that they’ve been successful in their applications like it’s going to change their entire lives. Love, it’s a shitty half day shoot in shitty active wear. It’s not NYFW or walking for Chanel in Paris! 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 15

leeeeleeee

VIP Member
Both furiously typing away on their phones/ filming other travellers mocking them ‘freaking out’ about the delay:

‘we’re living our best lives yo’

• Haha
1537A681-A382-47A3-AC88-F6EB623B4D79.jpeg

Insert Donkey noise.

It’s amazing how these swamp trolls find eachother. That old box with the crew cut bleats unintelligible garbage just like Miss Dropped-as-a-baby on the left there. I have no sympathy for their deluded followers either, some people just have to learn the hard way.

• Haha

r0setintsmyworld

these comments on the live lmao
Scamma literally said at around 5min10sec of the live that she couldn’t do marketing for the first collection because it sold out too quickly, the level of delusion is 🫠🫠
---
also adding this one just to document what a fucking hateful cunt this woman is. it literally looks like her brain short circuited for a second so she just said something transphobic as a reflex. disgusting.
---
AND ANOTHER THING ACTUALLY!! any business that pays people working for them in product instead of actual money is fucking sus and it’s widely considered an unethical practice. and it’s clear she just hasn’t factored paying real models into her budget and that’s why she’s using community members.

Attachments

• 104.8 KB
  • Last edited:
    • Wow
    • Haha

January93

Is there anyone else on the internet that talks about themselves more than Anna does? There couldn't possibly be.

Her self absorption is next level.

bossbabetears

Gosh I have several questions:

1. It might be different state to state, but if there truly are criminal proceedings being looked at/in place, wouldn’t Scammie be unable to share information about her case (including her perpetrator’s full name) publicly?

2. She has an Apple computer, right? Most likely different model to mine, but pretty sure I could recover items from my Trash within 30 days or something. Why has it taken her over a year to even mention this video when she’s happily shared other pics and info?

3. If she was the truly embattled victim of DV, why have we never seen her share or speak up about high profile DV cases? Approx 73 women were killed at the hands of men’s violence last year - how come no opinion orposting from Scammie on this?

Reactions: 14

leeeeleeee

VIP Member
    Hahahahahaha criminal charges. Bless. In what world babe. You don’t even have enough for a defamation case (which has a civil standard) let alone criminal. Do you know what is criminal? Providing financial advice to invest in financial products without an AFSL. Yes, scamma loves - I think ASIC would be really interested in fact that people use your NFT to invest in a company - it looks a lil bit like your NFT could be considered a financial product which could make you pushing them in your lil scam loving school (SLS), financial advice. I think ASIC will LOVE that tiny bit of conflict you’ve got there too - and that you’re realllly pushing purchasing a TAW in one
    of your modules!!!! Scamma, darling, you’re probably already across this (cos you’re just such a financial QUEEN) but did you know carrying on a financial services business without a licence can get you up to 5 years in prison or penalties in the millions? At least you can play chess AND checkers in his majesty’s finest xx
    Holy shit. And to make things worse, she’s coercing women based on their insecurities to invest.

Wait.. everything on the website is pre order? Does that mean she doesn’t have the warehouse anymore? “This item will be shipped between 2-4 weeks” Up to FOUR WEEKS for items to be shipped? Nah.
    They haven’t landed in Australia yet and she promised an end of January drop soooo mid Feb with no stock was the best she could do.
    Embody black leggings have been changed to vixen leggings and image is wrong for the sexthy bodysuit. Haven’t even begun to read the captions for each item yet. She must just be using the community models for the socks and hats 🤣 because I can’t see them listed anywhere!
    *** update: I have just had a flick through and there is not a single description for the Features, Material or Garment Care!!!!! It’s always a rush and always half done! How incredibly unprofessional!

Last edited:
    • Wow
    • Haha
    Apologies in advance for boring anyone with this!!!

You can also trace/follow the movement of funds into and out of wallets on etherscan. 522 days ago, 354 ethereum was transferred out of The Awakened Woman wallet into a separate wallet (screen shot 1 For Simplicity we'll call it TAW Wallet and Wallet A) - ie 354 eth was transferred from TAW wallet to Wallet A).

Wallet A then, essentially, transferred 176 eth in to two separate wallets - Wallet C & D. I'm pretty sure that wallet C is Stripper Ken and Wallet D is Scammies, based on both the TAW NFTs held by each wallet, plus, the very first transaction in the wallet that I think is Anna's, is a transfer in from Kyle Hubbard.... who Scammie was initially going into the NFT Bizness with... and it was 750 days ago (approx 2 years ago) which was around the timing that they were all talking about going into bizness together.

Unless Stripper Ken had access to Scammies wallet, the transfer had to be done by her .. and its a 2 way split (looks looks the inital transfer was 220 eth into - what I think is - stripper kens wallet - but then 43 eth was then transferred back, making it approx 176 eth transferred into the two wallets. Which - a fuck up with numbers is true to form of our Scammie babe.

Note the balance of each account - I'd assume that capital gains, and at the very least, just plain income tax, would have to be paid on the whatever amount is removed and converted to AUD, so I'm assuming that is why they've both left such large amount of money in their wallets?
    BE755460-70E9-4A73-BB51-63B61E27C69C.jpeg

He posted about it when it was all going down!!

Hereforthelellls

VIP Member
    I wonder how they both really felt, chucked into a commuter van like cargo, no one interacting with them, instead speaking Portuguese leaving them out of the convo. Anna’s make up looking wiped off around her mouth, hair in a basic pony and some grasshopper eyelids, can of warm redbull in hand and shoved up onto a float. No friends, no one to converse with, just dancing on the spot trying to keep balance. Now “partying” with what looks like the most disengaged part of the crowd. I’m absolutely screaming at Teef dancing to no music for the charade of having the party of his life. I reckon if she was truthful she’d share that it wasn’t as expected and she feels a bit let down, particularly when she wasnt able to be the centre of attention. She even tried to get some head pats backstage dancing with Teef but no one cares. I reckon we will have a meltdown soon, like NYE.
    ---
    I wonder how they both really felt, chucked into a commuter van like cargo, no one interacting with them, instead speaking Portuguese leaving them out of the convo. Anna’s make up looking wiped off around her mouth, hair in a basic pony and some grasshopper eyelids, can of warm redbull in hand and shoved up onto a float. No friends, no one to converse with, just dancing on the spot trying to keep balance. Now “partying” with what looks like the most disengaged part of the crowd. I’m absolutely screaming at Teef dancing to no music for the charade of having the party of his life. I reckon if she was truthful she’d share that it wasn’t as expected and she feels a bit let down, particularly when she wasnt able to be the centre of attention. She even tried to get some head pats backstage dancing with Teef but no one cares. I reckon we will have a meltdown soon, like NYE.

Edit- looks like SK is lit and loving it and Anna is probably having a meltdown lmao

Carrots85

Given that the hub is not secure - the tech that scans a wallet for an nft simply does not work as it should - how likely is it that Scamma will annafest a whole new website that distributes profit/ethereum to the correct wallet according to how many nfts owned 🤷‍♀️
    Hilarious that she’s decided not to do dinner with all the men operating out of Singapore who are desperate to invest millions in her scam … Her accountant promises there’s hundreds of them just chomping at the bit for a chance to invest at least a million. It’s just a little strange that given there’s thousands of cliparts still for sale that these millionaire men aren’t snapping them up, crypto websites aren’t putting them in the top 10 lists of where astute investors should spend there money, it’s literally just Scamma in her echo chamber of vulnerable women being groomed by her accountant and spinning her stories for the ComMuNiTy…

• Haha

hazelnot

Chatty Member
    This is exactly how I found tattle 2/3 years ago, maybe more. Scamma talking about her “haters” on a forum, so I just googled something generic like her name and forum and found tattle instantly. There is absolutely nothing she can do unless we were doxing her, or sending her death threats. Even then, it’s a public forum, police would literally say to her “if you don’t know who they are, how would we”
    And "they're not doing anything illegal." At 14 I was stalked by a 17-year-old boy who developed an obsession with me - he spread rumours, called my house numerous times a day, followed me, told people we were in a relationship and he'd taken my virginity, then it came to a head one morning when he jumped out from behind a bush as I was walking to the school bus and said "I'm going to rape you and take your virginity now, you little slut." He lunged, I ran for my life, got away from him; my parents went to the police and they said they couldn't do anything as he hadn't physically touched me.

How would that be fine in the eyes of the law but what we're doing not be?

• Wow
    • Sad

snarkyshark

She always seems to have something on (generally a holiday, wedding, party etc) whenever she actually needs to do the nitty gritty stuff and front up to her cult members with any issues in her “global empire (lol)”. What’s the bet the meeting magically aligns with being in rio and she has to rain check haha. How do these women not realise they are being scammed??? All it takes is for one of them to take her to the ACCC and they’d be successful. Please Trudes, think for yourself love & wake up. She and her scammer buddies are just taking advantage of your insecurities for $$. They aren’t your friends.

• Heart