Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

AntiPants

Chatty Member
Also interesting that while people have suggested that she take her pc in to the police, as their tech department would be well versed in getting deleted files from pc’s, her response is to not bother the police but instead to find some external tech wizard who can help.

Why would she not want to use the police - who she has already said have been extremely helpful and “pro” her. Could it be that she’s not being truthful and she has another reason for wanting to find a deleted file and/or tech wizard???

View attachment 2732503
Also if she deleted the video immediately like she says she did, how can she be so sure what it shows?

She’s also making out she’s special because the police granted her the interim VRO straight away, that’s what they ALWAYS do. Could you imagine what could potentially happen if they didn’t?

Reactions: 16

EveryDaysASoulDay

VIP Member
I hope his ex-wife is howling at that! I hope she laughed so hard she couldn’t catch her breath and she pee’d her pants.

• Haha

pettybetty1

VIP Member
Short king was full pro vax and asking for lockdowns on his fb 🤣🤣🤣🤣 I guess thrushy pussy changed his mind

• Haha
  • Wow

unhinched

C8B25852-2753-4A84-B59C-7E6A06EFD314.png

I will never not laugh thinking about this photo and the “toddler holding a larger toddler” comment. That is literally exactly it. They look so beyond ridiculous I am just cringing they thought this was a good photo to share. Like they are so stupid and embarrassing this trip has really, REALLY emphasised just what stupid, embarrassing and cringeworthy bogans they are. I’m mortified for them. Lololololol I CANNOT BELIEVE THEY HAD THESE PICTURES TAKEN AND ACTUALLY SHARED THEM. What complete knobs they are.

• Haha

Hereforthelellls

VIP Member
pedalo politicians and Tattle. Going to make a name for herself bringing the two to account this year. Weird choice. I mean, there is a literal genocide going on right now and Israel shot at Palestinians accessing aid earlier today- you can use your “community” to demand action. But putting herself at the centre of some conspiracy and having access to “special info” feeds the narc in her too well- whilst also making women think they are being “awakened”. We see you Anna.

Carrots85

Picture this -gorgeous, young Brazilian woman, naturally thick long hair, dancer bodies, performing at carnivale. And then there’s Scamma- late 30’s, crispy sun damage, ratty extensions, wonky bolt ons. Oh Scamma. Have fun gyrating on a float - I hope she doesn’t treat us all to a Katlyn style sex simulation with short 👑. 🍿 🍿

• Haha
Reactions: 15

leaky_beaky

VIP Member
Sorry I know this has already been said, but I just need to reiterate that Scammie is clearly experiencing delusions of grandeur if she thinks that those detective have even given her so much as a second thought while she decides she’s ready to uncover this supposed evidence 😅😅😅😅😅😅😅😅😅😅😅😅😅😅

scammie, I work in a role where women disclose FDV to me all the time. You are not a special hero. There are stories every single day that are more courageous and heroic than yours will ever be (if it’s even true)
I think the beautiful Hannah Clark and her 3 babies is one of the bravest women that we can speak of and remember, and scamma is not her not even close. She was my daughter in laws gym buddy and best friend and her family are just gorgeous. Learn from that scamma, not expect your awkward women to find u a tech. If it's that bad and he is that bad, why didn't you hand it over, so it doesn't happen to another woman.

• Heart

AntiPants

Chatty Member
If she just knew the outfit was going to be green then why didn’t she say that 17 stories ago instead of waiting until she had the DM conversation? Oh that’s right, because it’s bullshit just like everything else. Go to Rio if you want, lots of people do, but don’t pretend it’s some divine intervention when it’s absolutely not.

• Haha

KrittyKat

VIP Member
She’s gone on this “rant” (About starting up all her own biznesses with her own money, no bank loans, no investors) multiple times, while conveniently forgetting those same NFT “investors” and the cash that their “investment” provided which enabled her to start TAW collective. Her entire biz model for TAW NFT was to provide the cashflow to establish TAW Collective. But sure, lovers, tell us again how you did it with all your own cash.

IMG_3868.jpeg

---
And this “grinds my gears”; she’s so fucking disengenous

“Haters attack me consistently for sharing my story (of say DV) then "HOW DARE SHE TALK ABOUT HER BUSINESS SAME DAY".

The criticism here has never been about you talking about both DV and business, Anna. It’s

1. That at the time you were (your words) deep in a soul destroying, terrifying relationship with a narcissist that you were desperately trying to leave; you were regularly posting about how phenomenal your life was; how in love you were with said narcissist; how you were making plans and building a life together; how you were feeling better physically, mentally, emotionally, spiritually that you ever had ….. you were, in fact, epitomising toxic positivity.

2. You use your experiences to sell your product - that your SLS course is the blue print that got you back on your feet, despite walking through multiple fires and ruptures, and that these experiences have made you the expert in helping other women navigate these same issues. In fact, that’s wrong - it’s not even help you claim to offer - it’s answers. That you have the answers for other women and their myriad problems and issues.

IMG_3869.jpeg

Last edited:
  • Heart

KrittyKat

VIP Member
I'm trying to work out what has triggered her this time ... maybe the reveal of the transfer of shares in her company to her Mum? That was on Fri 2nd Feb and then the next day she went on her search for a tech to download the "alleged" video of Stripper Ken attacking her, and recorded her podcast where she revealed her "alleged" PI (who I think is just Annie!).

Anyway, I digress - she's not really sticking to her "take RAdiCaL ResPONsiBltY for you behaviour" mantra by letting us trigger her .... according to the NLP BS that she sites, she's letting herself be held hostage to her anger at us .... but why are you angry at us Annie? Is is because in our discussions and speculations about you and your motives, we get a little too close to the truth? And you don't like having the ugly truth - that your all about the cash grab and not about care for your community - written in a publicly accessible site?

To quote an NLP site " “What do (you) get out of this destructive, negative thinking? What we think about grows like a fungus, and takes over our lives . Are you hostage to your feelings, emotions, and circumstances, or are you ready to step up and start changing them? Every day we have a choice to make – Am I going to live like a hostage or free person? The decision we make at this point will determine the outcomes we get."

Thanks for revealing the power that we have over you. Enjoy Rio.

• Haha
  • Heart

hazelnot

Chatty Member
View attachment 2763245
I am dying of embarrassment for him 😂😵💫🫠 it’s Māori.. Māori folks.. NOT Maōri 😂😵💫🫠
Also, not going to lie, as someone from NZ but who hasn’t lived there for a long time this didn’t look right to my eye but I had to Google it to make sure. Hot tip SK, Google is your friend 😂😵💫🫠
This makes me cringe all the way to my toes. Not that SK misspelling things is exactly surprising, but why use the macron at all if you're gonna put it in the wrong place 🤦🏻‍♀️ It's pronounced Maaori you muppet, not Maoori. Omg. Just omg everywhere.

Also, ANYONE on the marae would laugh their asses off at this entire charade and you are kidding yourself if you think otherwise.

WHY IS HE SUCH A WALKING CRINGE

• Haha
It seems like a heap is missing? Where is the rest of the blue items? And the fugly leopard zip up body suit etc? It’s like half a collection?
---

Woah I literally refreshed and the rest appeared?
Yeah it’s slowly getting updated.. she totally wasn’t ready for 11:11

FC29F0FE-71ED-4BA2-BD38-026A9C8EB788.jpeg

Reversible means 2 ways inside-out - usually differing in colour/ pattern.
This is backwards.. you can wear it backwards and change the location of the icon logo 😂

• Haha

KrittyKat

VIP Member
There’s been 0 updates about vixen collection on scammas page. I wonder if sales have tanked? She’s certainly not pushing sales
I think that she’ll be quiet about it until the stock arrives in Australia. Suspect that the “pre order” didn’t go as well as she expected and she’s banking 😜 on it selling again once it’s physically in The warehouse and people have a semi assured time for it to be in their hands.

IMO She’s going to try to avoid having to do any marketing (aka spend money on meta ads); so she’ll amp up spruiking it once it’s here.
---
Just checked the website - only four products (leopard shorts; “sexy” Black body suit; black zip bodysuit & black sassy reversible crop) have been coded into shopify so we can get totals sold/unsold for only those, at this stage.

60 of the leopard shorts have sold (out of 100; so 60% of them have sold ; easy maths!!). These seem to be, of the items I could check, the run away best sellers. Two sizes - 10 & 12 - have sold out.

47 of the sexy black bodysuits have sold (out of 100). Just the description/name gives me the ick, and would prevent me from ever purchasing.

34 of the black zip body suit (out of 100) have sold

3 of the 100 Black sassy reversible crops have sold - interestingly, while the others above seem to have a common number of stock purchased (12 - 16 per size); with these, she’s ordered up big in the smaller sizes and has only ordered 5 each of the 14 and 16s. So i guess that when she tells people that they give ample support, she might be telling a bit of a fib.

If these four products are representative of how the range is selling - at 144 items sold of 400 - that’s about 36% sold. Which, is actually not terrible, and shows that she has a loyal following - I’m not sure that her strategy of hitting them up $650 for SLS and then expecting them to purchase her active wear drop a week later, was particularly smart.

Anyway - will be interesting to see how it all goes - there’s still a fair bit of embody left.

Last edited:

leeeeleeee

VIP Member
Um… sorry but did you not hear about how he essentially made a car lift off its front 2 wheels with the mere outstretching of his arm to protect Anna ROaDsIde the other day? Add another thing to the criteria list for the king we all need- dOeS Not let FEmAlE walk ROaDside.

• Haha

NotYourAverageHater

Sorry I know this has already been said, but I just need to reiterate that Scammie is clearly experiencing delusions of grandeur if she thinks that those detective have even given her so much as a second thought while she decides she’s ready to uncover this supposed evidence 😅😅😅😅😅😅😅😅😅😅😅😅😅😅

scammie, I work in a role where women disclose FDV to me all the time. You are not a special hero. There are stories every single day that are more courageous and heroic than yours will ever be (if it’s even true)