Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

EveryDaysASoulDay

VIP Member
And this “grinds my gears”; she’s so fucking disengenous

“Haters attack me consistently for sharing my story (of say DV) then "HOW DARE SHE TALK ABOUT HER BUSINESS SAME DAY".

The criticism here has never been about you talking about both DV and business, Anna. It’s

1. That at the time you were (your words) deep in a soul destroying, terrifying relationship with a narcissist that you were desperately trying to leave; you were regularly posting about how phenomenal your life was; how in love you were with said narcissist; how you were making plans and building a life together; how you were feeling better physically, mentally, emotionally, spiritually that you ever had ….. you were, in fact, epitomising toxic positivity.

2. You use your experiences to sell your product - that your SLS course is the blue print that got you back on your feet, despite walking through multiple fires and ruptures, and that these experiences have made you the expert in helping other women navigate these same issues. In fact, that’s wrong - it’s not even help you claim to offer - it’s answers. That you have the answers for other women and their myriad problems and issues.
Precisely!
If she were simply disingenuous it wouldn’t even be as bad. She’s SO much worse than that. The fact is that she is a devious, calculating gaslighter. She intentionally lies and crafts her narrative for maximum effect to milk these women for her own financial gain. She is a predator. Straight up. The sick irony being of course that everything she accuses Trent of being she is 100xs worse. She may not be physically abusive but she is a narcissist of the highest order who mentally and emotionally manipulates and exploits vulnerable women.

• Heart
Reactions: 14

Hereforthelellls

VIP Member
When she realises she is one of thousands on that float(s) and probably the least attractive person at carnival your girl is gonna have a narcissistic injury and meltdown. But on Instagram it will no doubt look incredible and thenominal

• Haha

leaky_beaky

VIP Member
She has been reading here again. Munty is going on about her haters and the fact her mum is proud of her being vaccine hesitant and having a great photo on the cover of the paper. Watching her bounce all over the place in her chair and the continual flicking and touching of the hair, and she was also all over the place with the convo, get off the gear it's really showing Munty, plus she is so bloated. We are parents of 6 and I'm 100% certain I wouldn't be proud of my children if they thought it was okay to do what she did in Covid time. They stepped up to the plate for me because they knew having MS made my health very vulnerable. P.S. Munty your cover photo was shit.

• Heart

NotYourAverageHater

Hahahahahha HOW is she so impressed about SK googling “best ceviche near me” and taking her there? What a non event… especially in South America where every fucking restaurant offers ceviche 😅

• Haha
Now, Scammy likes to stereotype her ‘King’ whom she manifested by walking through all the fires.
The stereotype, the masculine. The bread winning, strong male.
Yet somehow…SK here is dressed in a glittery costume, feathers and a head dress, gyrating on a Mardi Gras-esque float.

Im pretty sure this has never been on SK’s bucket list.

like, ever.

• Haha

EveryDaysASoulDay

VIP Member
Also:
"He is as wild & fun & adventurous & spontaneous & committed to living as I am & it's also been beautiful for me to watch his own expansion the last 10 months as he continues to grow in every single way (as I am too)."

She literally cannot NOT talk about herself, for one moment.
Her head would explode if she was forced to go a whole day without talking about herself. I truly believe that she couldn’t do it. She is by far the most malignant narcissist that I’ve ever come across.

Ol scamma is delulu AF and I am living for it. Shes so healed but spiralling like a mad woman while she’s about the be living her dream… what is lifeeeeee. Her and her uneducated bozo boyfriend are literally the highlight of my day. Her PI is worth it if he’s finding super juicy posts on a tattle forum.. better give him a raise ya deformed rat looking mole 😂

• Haha

r0setintsmyworld

what’s the bet Scamma intentionally stalled the sales of the vixen collection so that it drops while sls is running and she can market it to the idiots that have already forked out $650 to listen to her live word salad for 10 weeks

Hereforthelellls

VIP Member
The ex wife’s group chat is going off after this. I bet she and her friends are rolling at his posts, and her bloated turtle face

• Haha

Carrots85

If you’re travelling 30+ hours you change and freshen up on the second day as a matter of courtesy for those around you.
Those two, with their penchant for Chinese mass produced synthetic fabrics are grotty.

pettybetty1

VIP Member
So her store… 🤣🤣🤣 is going to just sell the items of the “drop” because that’s what she does right? She drops collections? So people go in to shop for the new drop every 3 months and there’s a few pairs of bike shorts and crop tops in diff colours from the months before? Deluluuuuuuuuuu

• Haha

pettybetty1

VIP Member
She's PAYING a private investigator to send her screenshots from Tattle? Oh my word, just when I thought she couldn't be any more stupid.

Also, being raped has entered the chat now?
Anna never uses a TW and massively over shares…. I can’t comprehend why she would randomly announced she had been raped by Trent (allegedly) so randomly in an angry rant because she’s read things on tattle that she doesn’t like.. you’re in rio? Go enjoy it? Worry about your own life lol? So bizarre.

• Heart

AntiPants

Chatty Member
She mentions Ryan in every second story and yet this person doesn’t know his name?

I agree with @omgyoza, she’ll go all the way to Rio and find out this is a dodgy deal. It’ll be fun to see how she spins this as a yes and both moment to ensure walking through fires.

pettybetty1

VIP Member
Hopefully you wake up with a lovely hangover and miss your next flight *mwah* 💋

If my flight is delayed I’m having a coffee, water, food, charging my phone, exploring the cool airport. These two are getting sloshed. He’s hee perfect Short KiNg companion. Lovely trip being funded by his Sugar Mumma.

Thank you for the update SK. I’ll get back to sleep now xxView attachment 2746146
RIP BIRD 🤣🤣🤣🥴🥴🥴 The way SK talks gives me the biggest ick. His comprehension and expression is honestly at like a 12 year olds level.

• Haha
  • Sick

EveryDaysASoulDay

VIP Member
I must say, it’s galling how she is suddenly so up in arms about “trolls” not believing women who have suffered family violence, when, not long ago at all, she herself said women were essentially to blame for men’s suicide rates for not giving themselves enough. You could get whiplash from the sudden turns!
Yeah, funny she didn’t screencap all of the posts where we were questioning her DV specifically because she was saying it’s the woman’s role to keep a man happy no matter what and her sole responsibility to sustain the relationship. Duplicitous, manipulative cunt.

• Heart