Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Morgans ex wife

Soft launching their Only fans in 3,2,1

Her fellow loyal minions would definitely pay to watch her & SK root.

His kids must be so proud.

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 16

AntiPants

Chatty Member
You’d think someone who is so worldly and widely travelled as Anna would know you ALWAYS put at least one change of clothes in your carry on luggage.

• Haha

Vaseline

Chatty Member
Nothing worse than getting sloshed on a long haul flight and feeling like rat shit for the first few days trying to adjust to time zones. Always seems like a good idea at the time. Something you do in your 20s.

She’ll have to change the name of SLS soon to include Ryan.
If it really is a ‘sacred place for the sisterhood of SLS to gather, then fuc# you’re boyfy of the week off out of there.
Stop inserting him into these female spaces.
Fuck me the ignorance is amazing. How these woman tolerate it is beyond me.
---
In the clip of the dance lesson, she looks like she’s Irish Dancing.

• Haha

snarkyshark

Excuse menu for Scamma :

A) time difference somehow caused there to be issues with the website (nonsensical but she loves messing with time)
B) it’s just HER against the world (with vulnerable investors’ savings) with her super big powerful ~global entities~ and there are going to be teething issues you silly little customer, you wouldn’t understand!!!!(Vulnerable brag with a hint of gaslighting - a classic!!)
C) there’s no issues, it’s all wonderful - you don’t need any actual garment details because I’ve told you everything you need to know, I’ve got it all under control and this was all planned - you, the customer are making this out to be a mega issue when it’s not!! (delusion/full strength gaslighting)
D) the site’s data couldn’t handle all the traffic and vanished cos it’s the most visited website ever!!!!! (Lies/delusion)

• Haha

leaky_beaky

VIP Member
That was the best shit show I have seen. The grasshopper outfit and turkey teeth dancing to no music, the side eyes from all the other people and some old blokes hand pushing her arse up a ladder. We have loved every minute of Carnivale. And it cost us nothing lol.

• Haha

pettybetty1

VIP Member
Wait!!
Scamma’s only writing the SLS course module now???

what?? So she sold a course she hadn’t even written?
Pretty poor form. That’s definitely a detail I would of left out tbh. Slapping together a whole module over 2 days? Sounds like me rushing to finish an assignment to weekend before when I was in uni

Hereforthelellls

VIP Member
Tis a fine line between being, as she says ‘overly promiscuous’ as a child and now using sex to make money. She preaches empowerment etc but to me it shows sex as a weapon, as a tool to manipulate people with.
She was overly promiscuous as a child and was sexually abused as a child. Now sharing this fucking like you love yourself content with a man she has known for 5 minutes. Get proper trauma therapy Anna.

Also, short king, you have teen children. Stop

And to Short kings ex wife/the ex wife’s girl gang who probs read here, I hope you are laughing and sharing this pic in your group chats

emmygluewho

VIP Member
HAHAHAHA Oh Scammie you stupid cunt. IF you had any idea who we are you wouldn't converse with me in DMs!? You would know some of us are on you Email list!? Some join the BORED MEETING. How stupid will you look when you show up with NADA!? More absent lies for your idiots.

The most stalked women!? Who the fuck do you think you are!? Let's talk actual DV stats you attention seeking rat.

For someone that said eleventy billion times!? 'I don't give a fuckkkkk' you sure don't shut the fuvk up.

Look forward to you exposing me. Idiot.

• Haha
  • Heart

Vaseline

Chatty Member
Post away

List for the google searchers:

The Awakened Woman
Self Love School
Anna Rose
Anna Rose Richards
Anna Richards
TAW Collective
TAW Embrace
TAW Vixen
Anna Scamma
Anna Rose Grifter
Anna Richards Isagenix

Last edited:

amiallowedhere

She literally says, don’t ever be concerned about what people say about you publicly or privately…
But she’s the one who is PAYING a private investigator 🕵🙄
Make it make sense 🫨
IMG_4360.jpeg

• Haha

Vaseline

Chatty Member
Wouldn't it be amazing if this Rio bizness was some kind of elaborate scam and Anna was being played?! hahahahaha

• Haha

Hereforthelellls

VIP Member
I can think of nothing more sickening that listening to Anna talk ad nauseum about how she and Ryan fuck.
I’m following another thread here - Niomi Smart- a British YouTuber who has been dating this weirdo Scottish guy who probs belongs in a cult. She’s gone from Notting Hill Princess to living in Bali and being “spiritual” cos of this loser. Anyway, looks like they have broken up thank god. Now I do have a point here, a few months ago they went to a “beautiful relationship retreat” but some good ol tattle investigators found other people who attended and the content was about “worshipping his cock” and other ridiculous bullshit. I reckon that is what is going to form the core of this stupid module she has coming up.

Attachments

• Sick
  • Haha
  • Wow

problematicinfluencers

I can guarantee Anne babes that the senior constable is not “patiently waiting for your evidence”, you’re not special, they’d have 1473874 other things to deal with they probably are deep down hoping to never see you again as it’s less work for them but go off darl 😅

She really thinks she is the most important person in the world doesn’t she.

Hot tip tho Anna - Soph Guildolin is an IT nerd - she can probably help 🫠

• Haha