Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

EveryDaysASoulDay

VIP Member
All she had to say was no women of color applied. End of. Her whole diatribe about tokenism was gratuitous and disgustingly revealing. Nasty cunt.
So riding brown dick is OK? Brown women wearing her cheap ass clothing not so much?

(sorry guys, her blatant racism is still chapping my ass)

The less cunty answer would’ve been to simply reply that no black or brown women applied.
The thoughtful response, however, would have been acknowledging that no black or brown women applied and then asking why? Perhaps put the question out to her community to respond to? IF there are so many “phenomenal black women among” her community as she claims (cough, cough, bullshit!) why have they not been interested? Asking herself why am I not reaching them? Saying perhaps I need to make more of an effort for them to see themselves in my product. Perhaps if I were to place a black or brown woman in an ad it would be helpful to bridge that gap. Her gut reaction says everything though. She immediately lashes out at the questioner with a disgusting rant equating diversity with tokenism. The go-to trope of the true racist.

We see you, bitch.

• Heart
Reactions: 20
Her posts about DV serve one thing and one thing only.
Scamma’s launch of SLS.

THAT’S 👏 IT👏

Where are the trigger warnings prior to her posts?
Where are the follow up posts with information for anyone needing support?

That’s right. Scamma has no care or concern for her audience. Scamma is all about the grift. And using DV as a tool to drive her income is sick and all her posts containing DV information should be reported.

Reactions: 20

Lulu Linen

Things that we know contribute to domestic abuse include rigid gender stereotypes (aka the bs divine masculine/feminine polarity that Anna harps on about) and people seeing their partner as property and an extension of themself rather than an equally important person.

Anna: I am going to go in to battle against domestic abuse by targeting abusers calling out misogyny educating kids on healthy relationships... targeting anonymous influencer gossipers (almost 100% of whom are going to be women, and most of whom are here to call out her taking advantage of vulnerable people).

I dipped out of this forum for a while because being online generally is pretty tough at the moment between actual wars, culture wars and the rest, but good to see Anna is still doing what she does best - being a big dork with delusions of grandeur and a dodgy business case.

I do think she is a victim of domestic abuse. I can also think she's a grifter and dim - it's really not that hard to hold both views at once. The people who've invested with her must feel so confused and duped - big ups to those of you in this forum doing the work in identifying where the facts don't add up and where her promises have evaporated ✌

• Heart
Reactions: 19

Carrots85

Bloody hell. I have empathy for those who didn’t have access to education and have a specific learning disability but ANNA, the stumpy king can’t spell, lacks basic self awareness AND grammar and syntax skills but grandstands on social media 🤭

I suspect not all his friends and family liked seeing him in bed with Scamma pulling her hair and making her come while trying to sell a self help course. Some people are funny like that and hold space and love for ex wives and kids.

• Haha
Next week is definitely ✨ earn like you love yourself ✨ alcohol fuelled word vomit on how amathing she is… and how she earned a million dollars over the last 12 years… me too dipshit, actually more… whilst raising my babies before my ovaries are raisins… 5 days a week, not working from home or on holidays or on weekends. Tell me more about your MLM… NOT!!!

Is a one sentence disclaimer to ‘do your own research’ sufficient at the start of that very in-depth instruction to buy a ‘valuable’ NFT as an investment acceptable according to ASIC??? I think not… screenshots being sent directly.. you are not qualified to give financial advice scamdog (takes over a decade to earn a) millionaire

Carrots85

Scamma … astute bizness woman that she is … knows she has to change the narrative and spin history to build her multimillion dollar, LeGaCy company and attract the right kind of attention. The truth is the majority of Australian women in the market for $$ bUttErY SoFt active wear and empowering statements are actually educated, left-leaning, vaccinated and open minded and bristle at anti-vax, mlm tactics, anti-feminist rhetoric and all that Scamma espouses in general. They value honesty, empathy, diversity and inclusion - missing from Scamma’s history.
She wants the narrative to be bullied, survivor of dv, pro choice, fitness guru A.R builds an empire and rises from the fires she’s walked through to be richest woman, mother and queen. Forget the part about off the backs of a community of lost, low earning women. Everything she’s posted is in the public domain and I do have an opinion about some of it and think it warrants unpacking and critiquing … Lest we forget Scamma’s abhorrent descriptions of the previous premier of Western Australia, disregard for public health advice and especially the unique and real vulnerability of the very young, elderly and immune comprised, Marketing herself as a coach (While this is an unfortunately unregulated space there is no evidence Scamma has any trauma informed training, offers responsible referrals, acknowledges the limitations of her lack of qualifications, provides refunds), and all round lack of accountability.
Commenting on her looks is an unfortunate by-product of frustration by a tattle community genuinely seeing a cult like personality grifting and targeting a vulnerable group of women and using a public platform to get them to deposit hundreds, if not thousands, of dollars into her bank account for nothing of substance. For years and years. And years.

Hereforthelellls

VIP Member
Not only is she not using her platform to benefit other DV victims by advocating/educating/normalising - she’s telling women that they are fully responsible for keeping their men happy and that they should do whatever it takes to praise and prop them up.

Just using the term “king”, instead of partner, like men are enshrined with absolute power and women must be obedient to them is disgusting in any circumstance but especially heinous in the context of women who have suffered the abused of men.
Just want to highlight this. It is why people with ZERO qualms have no business trying to offer advice and guidance on complex issues particularly trauma. It reeeeeeks of narcissism at best and a massive scam at worst.
Anyone here feeling a wee bit gross about the speculation around her DV claims- this is the reason. Likely happened Yes, but tacked on to selling a course at a convenient time. This is why she is questioned and criticised

• Heart

EveryDaysASoulDay

VIP Member
Jeez, Anna, I wonder if you need to be worried that short king’s vax is going to stunt your babies somehow? 🤔
For that matter I hope he’s wearing condoms. Otherwise his poisoned seed is coming in contact with your pure 😾. I mean, for all intents and purposes you’re basically vaxxed now yourself. All of that vax shedding he must do while you two are bumping uglies. Oh man, you’re doomed!

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 18
C6D40B34-B50E-4B9C-827F-45CE6F405126.jpeg

16th May 2023

It’s been wild watching you fail to deliver on all of your promises yet claim you deliver on all of them.
It’s been almost 9 months and still no world national tour or events.
Your (global) brand launched miserably and you actually charged your guests to attend the launch party.

• Haha
But Scammie is SO SPECIAL! Don’t forget she was specially selected to go to Rio and dance like a drunk giraffe dressed up as a frog on a float!

What really happened though was the woman who sent the invite sent invites out to 100s of email addresses of A to D grade influencers hoping some of them would buy her grift for free advertising 🤣 The business is based on people being a) stupid enough b) ego driven c) having excess cash to jump on a plane to Rio d) no job to speak of except filming themselves online. Scammie meets all criteria except for C. but she does have the cash of her iNveStors and she is willing to use it. What a freaking sucker. I do love when the scammers get scammed. You go girlfriend and provide all that free advertising for the Rio Carnivale experience while you’ll probably be 10 grand down the drain because you want to feel important and special. Go Annie!

• Haha

Carrots85

SK: “We have been a little down the past couple of days..” Hmmm so that’s why Anna went on her rant.
Scamma will be so conflicted. Being annoyed and wanting to tell SK off for his negative language and truth telling slip up on social media …. BUT also wanting to keep up a facade of perfect positive ReLAtiOnShiP so has to bite tongue and worship his KiNgLy ways. Build up the man child at all costs. YOU are responsible for his happiness. The under-educated, over-muscly short man with the squeaky voice and irritating gum chewing habit you’ve been cooped up with in very confined quarters for 3 + days is the MaScULiNe king. Feed his ego.

• Haha

problematicinfluencers

I cannot believe she’s now saying she was raped.

As much as Trent is a fuckwit you can’t put that online without evidence… which she apparently doesn’t have… and needs to ask her instagram following for help on how to recover a video of Trent being abusive to her.

Next minute: IvE gOt A pRiVaTe InVeStiGaToR

If you can afford a PI Scamma (we know that you really can’t) maybe spend it on getting someone to recover your apparent video that proves the DV allegation

Also let’s, for conversations sake, just say she does have a few grand to waste on a PI…
1. They’ll be a anti vax conspiracy theorist knowing that like attracts like
2. Likely no actual qualifications - show us who it is Scamma to prove me wrong to these two points plz
3. They’re taking her for an absolute ride coz if RICH worldwide influencers know not even to bother with trying to find out who uses tattle, it’s not going to be any different for her (delusional)
4. Use the money to buy yourself a property you idiot

She is just trying to scare us away from calling her out on her sad excuse for a life 😂

• Haha

pettybetty1

VIP Member
I'm trying to work out what has triggered her this time ... maybe the reveal of the transfer of shares in her company to her Mum? That was on Fri 2nd Feb and then the next day she went on her search for a tech to download the "alleged" video of Stripper Ken attacking her, and recorded her podcast where she revealed her "alleged" PI (who I think is just Annie!).

Anyway, I digress - she's not really sticking to her "take RAdiCaL ResPONsiBltY for you behaviour" mantra by letting us trigger her .... according to the NLP BS that she sites, she's letting herself be held hostage to her anger at us .... but why are you angry at us Annie? Is is because in our discussions and speculations about you and your motives, we get a little too close to the truth? And you don't like having the ugly truth - that your all about the cash grab and not about care for your community - written in a publicly accessible site?

To quote an NLP site " “What do (you) get out of this destructive, negative thinking? What we think about grows like a fungus, and takes over our lives . Are you hostage to your feelings, emotions, and circumstances, or are you ready to step up and start changing them? Every day we have a choice to make – Am I going to live like a hostage or free person? The decision we make at this point will determine the outcomes we get."

Thanks for revealing the power that we have over you. Enjoy Rio.
I’m not paying rent this week. I’m living rent free in scammies head 🤣

• Haha

AntiPants

Chatty Member
Oh tired, drunk Scammie is the best …. She’s rattled!!! “I don’t ever look, I have paid professional services on the case” …. Ok🤪🤪

Game on, moll!!😂😂
She's PAYING a private investigator to send her screenshots from Tattle? Oh my word, just when I thought she couldn't be any more stupid.

Also, being raped has entered the chat now?

• Haha