Anna Rose #11 Through RuPTUrES TAW Vixen designed in a rush = bodysuits designed to give bad thrush

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Bring it on!! Wonder how Scamma is going to manage doing hub updates while also running SLS and going to Rio..?? Oh hang on, she’s just not going to do any hub updates. I forgot. Prove me wrong, Anna!
I very much doubt there'll be a bored board meeting for February either.

Reactions: 11
The DEPTHS of what they have. 😵💫😵💫😵💫
Just like any new relationship but probably more relateable to when we were early 20s with no real commitments or responsibilities.
She’s ridiculous!!
The DEPTHS of the narcissist’s months long ReLaTIONSiP with the recently separated fifo meat head.
FFS.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
She always seems to have something on (generally a holiday, wedding, party etc) whenever she actually needs to do the nitty gritty stuff and front up to her cult members with any issues in her “global empire (lol)”. What’s the bet the meeting magically aligns with being in rio and she has to rain check haha. How do these women not realise they are being scammed??? All it takes is for one of them to take her to the ACCC and they’d be successful. Please Trudes, think for yourself love & wake up. She and her scammer buddies are just taking advantage of your insecurities for $$. They aren’t your friends.

• Heart
Reactions: 14
God she is so paranoid every single person is trying to be her downfall. Paranoid much? Something on your conscious scamma? Also to declare war with anyone who questions her or isn’t 110% on board she declares an enemy. This is narcissism at its finest

Reactions: 10
I can think of nothing more sickening that listening to Anna talk ad nauseum about how she and Ryan duck.
I’m following another thread here - Niomi Smart- a British YouTuber who has been dating this weirdo Scottish guy who probs belongs in a cult. She’s gone from Notting Hill Princess to living in Bali and being “spiritual” cos of this loser. Anyway, looks like they have broken up thank god. Now I do have a point here, a few months ago they went to a “beautiful relationship retreat” but some good ol tattle investigators found other people who attended and the content was about “worshipping his cock” and other ridiculous bullshit. I reckon that is what is going to form the core of this stupid module she has coming up.

Attachments

• Sick
  • Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 16
God she is so paranoid every single person is trying to be her downfall. Paranoid much? Something on your conscious scamma? Also to declare war with anyone who questions her or isn’t 110% on board she declares an enemy. This is narcissism at its finest
She’s got the tattle rattle again! She’s obviously been having a read and not happy about being called out. 😂😂

• Haha
She’s got the tattle rattle again! She’s obviously been having a read and not happy about being called out. 😂😂
🍿 And we’re ALLLLLLL bleeping here for it. This always happens when she receives questions that ask for clarity! It’s hilarious to me that there is a high chance those questions are genuinely from people who follow and / or have purchased from her, but because she’s so deluded and narcissistic she assumes all queries must be from cOnFuSeD aDmIrErs (because how could her pathetic stans ever question their QuEeN!) and responds to them in the most hole way with an undertone of passive aggression and a side of gaslighting. Idiot.

Hi Anna! 👋🏼

Reactions: 11
A7976487-41F1-48F0-85B5-752700FC432A.jpeg

D9EBDD93-B001-4B38-9FCF-BDDC2920E404.jpeg
21st December 2022
The one and only day Scammie let the community have a vote…. The canva font of the branding 😂 much collectiveness.
First collection - big secret 🤫
Second collection - me me me 🤮
And next few collections are locked in.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I was checking out flight to Rio Carnivale and there around $2200 return but that's in cattle class and budget flying. Accommodations varies some are quoting $2500 and upwards. There is limited accommodation around the Carnivale. I only roughly looked but there up for 10 grand for flights and accommodation. Thats without food and spending money and having some emergency money. And she thinks she's on a winner because she gets to look like a munted grasshopper for free. I want to know where she is getting all these $$ from for this. Considering she has the drop for the Vixen collection. The math isn't mathing.

Reactions: 6
I was checking out flight to Rio Carnivale and there around $2200 return but that's in cattle class and budget flying. Accommodations varies some are quoting $2500 and upwards. There is limited accommodation around the Carnivale. I only roughly looked but there up for 10 grand for flights and accommodation. Thats without food and spending money and having some emergency money. And she thinks she's on a winner because she gets to look like a munted grasshopper for free. I want to know where she is getting all these $$ from for this. Considering she has the drop for the Vixen collection. The math isn't mathing.
Don’t worry, SLS love heart owners, aka idiots, will fund this for them both.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
munted grasshopper 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 3
What’s this about? Has she posted something and then deleted it??

Edit: ah, found it. Wasn’t she meant to be off the tools and having a day pampering??

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Angry
Ohhhh what was the rest of KaylieStock’s question? I’m assuming that was about dates for the models with Anna being away?

Reactions: 4
What’s this about? Has she posted something and then deleted it??

Edit: ah, found it. Wasn’t she meant to be off the tools and having a day pampering??
Because a new mum in the early postpartum period always has the capacity and support to eat, move and duck?!? Ughhhh.
Shes so so unrelateable for mothers. Disgusting.

• Sick
Reactions: 9
Ohhhh what was the rest of KaylieStock’s question? I’m assuming that was about dates for the models with Anna being away?
Here you go ….so unlike Scamma and her team of professionals to make an error …

And just to point out that she is launching Vixen for pre sale on the 14th Feb - and the website will just have photos of her, and maybe her besties - she can’t guarantee that she will have the stock by then, so it might be just a pre sale situation, where stock will be sent to you when it arrives in the warehouse - which could be anytime between the next 2-4 weeks - but she’s not doing the “community shoot” until the 25th Feb - and it’s these photos that she’ll use in her meta ad campaigns and maybe in the website.

IMG_3499.jpeg
IMG_3500.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 3