Anna Rose #11 Through RuPTUrES TAW Vixen designed in a rush = bodysuits designed to give bad thrush

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Vixen Photoshoot either Saturday 17th or 24th February … TBC when the Chinese shipment arrives. So be flexible…
So realistically it isn’t dropping till March with editing and then updating the site.
Most things in china will be shut for weeks for Chinese New Year. She better hope it’s on its way already.
Maybe it is, I don’t have the time to bother listening to her.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Anyone notice she hasn’t been drinking as much? Can we expect an announcement soon? Photo recently SK had his hand on her stomach - she did have wine that weekend though in a pic with at the lunch with the ladies who came up to GC but we’ve not had the usual drinking videos of late.

Reactions: 4
In one story the ugly dog was barking in the laundry and in another it was the bathroom.

She can’t even keep up with her woowoo lies.
Probably her bathroom and laundry and one and the same. Yes and Both.
---
View attachment 2711885
Pair of absolute dickheads. That’s all. *Photo just cos 😂
‘We just seen’ is the episode of uneducated simpleton speak.
---
You’re not though? You literally never shut the duck up?

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Anyone notice she hasn’t been drinking as much? Can we expect an announcement soon? Photo recently SK had his hand on her stomach - she did have wine that weekend though in a pic with at the lunch with the ladies who came up to GC but we’ve not had the usual drinking videos of late.
Hahaha I also papped that photo at the catch up to see the champagne glass.
Doesn’t mean she drank it 😂
---
And here comes the cross promotion sales pitch.

‘so many of you have DM’d saying you want to do it too, so let’s organise a float for 2025’

BAM!!!!

You’re meant to state when you’re doing an ad or promotion Scammy. Might need a report.

Last edited:
Reactions: 8
She’s been given an outfit for free. Not the food, accommodation (and as someone that’s been before it’s insanely expensive - equivalent if not more than Aussie accommodation during a massive event - like hundreds for just a bed in a hostel dorm) and flights!!! And based on Helen’s post - you have to pay to actually be part of it, get the lessons and entry to the event. It’s also not like a float through the streets - it’s through an arena, it goes for legit hours and tbh can get a bit tedious to watch cos it’s just people in feathers (albeit different colours) doing the same dance to the same drums, just walking/or on a float by people in a stadium. You’re one of 1000s doing the exact same thing - nothing special. As it’s a dance competition - that’s the focus. It’s not like Mardi Gras with diff floats and costumes. We legit left after an hour cos it got boring. The floats in the streets are actually fun- that’s where the party is.
Anyone can sign up for this experience! She’s not in any way special (except maybe to the ACCC for not including #spon or #gifted in her posts - but then again, given with the actual little she is actually getting from Helen, maybe she doesn’t need to Lol).
---
Also a yellow fever vaccine is compulsory to enter Brazil if she wants to return to Australia! you cannot fake it - you have to get this little yellow book from a doctor that shows you’ve had it, or you ain’t returning to Australia. Hahahaha haven’t heard anything re that!!!!!

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 22
these comments on the live lmao
Scamma literally said at around 5min10sec of the live that she couldn’t do marketing for the first collection because it sold out too quickly, the level of delusion is 🫠🫠
---
also adding this one just to document what a bleeping hateful bleep this woman is. it literally looks like her brain short circuited for a second so she just said something transphobic as a reflex. disgusting.
---
AND ANOTHER THING ACTUALLY!! any business that pays people working for them in product instead of actual money is bleeping sus and it’s widely considered an unethical practice. and it’s clear she just hasn’t factored paying real models into her budget and that’s why she’s using community members.

Attachments

• 104.8 KB
  • Last edited:
    • Wow
    • Haha
    Reactions: 15
    these comments on the live lmao
    Scamma literally said at around 5min10sec of the live that she couldn’t do marketing for the first collection because it sold out too quickly, the level of delusion is 🫠🫠
    ---
    also adding this one just to document what a bleeping hateful bleep this woman is. it literally looks like her brain short circuited for a second so she just said something transphobic as a reflex. disgusting.
    ---
    AND ANOTHER THING ACTUALLY!! any business that pays people working for them in product instead of actual money is bleeping sus and it’s widely considered an unethical practice. and it’s clear she just hasn’t factored paying real models into her budget and that’s why she’s using community members.
    Anna doesn’t understand what sold out means. Remember when she was shouting from the rooftops ‘60% sold out!!!’ 🫠

• Haha
    Reactions: 14
    bleeping hell those TEETH. 😬
    Ryan’s got a bit of a speech impediment too I see. He’s always thrusting that tongue forward, even on words he’s not supposed to. I wonder if that’s because of the giant ass chompers in his mouth?

Attachments

Last edited:
    • Haha
    • Sick
    Reactions: 5
    Ryan’s got a bit of a speech impediment too I see. He’s always the thrusting that tongue forward, even on words he’s not supposed to. I wonder if that’s because of the giant ass chompers in his mouth?
    Are his budgie smugglers too tight ?? B’coz they seem to be squeezing his vocal cords 😂😂😂

• Haha
    Reactions: 5
    Probably her bathroom and laundry and one and the same. Yes and Both.
    ---

‘We just seen’ is the episode of uneducated simpleton speak.
    ---
    You’re not though? You literally never shut the duck up?
    I rolled my eyes when he said “we just seen…” Absolutely how I expected he would speak…
    ---
    She’s been given an outfit for free. Not the food, accommodation (and as someone that’s been before it’s insanely expensive - equivalent if not more than Aussie accommodation during a massive event - like hundreds for just a bed in a hostel dorm) and flights!!! And based on Helen’s post - you have to pay to actually be part of it, get the lessons and entry to the event. It’s also not like a float through the streets - it’s through an arena, it goes for legit hours and tbh can get a bit tedious to watch cos it’s just people in feathers (albeit different colours) doing the same dance to the same drums, just walking/or on a float by people in a stadium. You’re one of 1000s doing the exact same thing - nothing special. As it’s a dance competition - that’s the focus. It’s not like Mardi Gras with diff floats and costumes. We legit left after an hour cos it got boring. The floats in the streets are actually fun- that’s where the party is.
    Anyone can sign up for this experience! She’s not in any way special (except maybe to the ACCC for not including #spon or #gifted in her posts - but then again, given with the actual little she is actually getting from Helen, maybe she doesn’t need to Lol).
    ---
    Also a yellow fever vaccine is compulsory to enter Brazil if she wants to return to Australia! you cannot fake it - you have to get this little yellow book from a doctor that shows you’ve had it, or you ain’t returning to Australia. Hahahaha haven’t heard anything re that!!!!!
    Does she even get that it’s just going to be in a stadium, and that she’s not going to be parading through the streets of Rio in sequins and feathers?? I actually really hope she doesn’t so it’s just a massive disappointment for her when she gets there after spending so much money on something so ridiculous and impulsive… 😂

• Haha
    Reactions: 10
    A few things come to mind about her and him in Rio.. Shes going to look like a munted green grasshopper flapping its wings around. Kath Day-Knight dances better than scamma. What a treat for the masses to see her dance. People are going to need to wear a raincoat when they are standing near her with all the spitting she does and then there's Turkey teeth. They won't need lighting in the stadium. just get him to smile (there is light). I bet turkey teeth will match in the green budgie smugglers and wings.

• Haha
    Reactions: 9
    The DEPTHS of what they have. 😵💫😵💫😵💫
    Just like any new relationship but probably more relateable to when we were early 20s with no real commitments or responsibilities.
    She’s ridiculous!!

• Haha
    Reactions: 9
    Ryan’s got a bit of a speech impediment too I see. He’s always thrusting that tongue forward, even on words he’s not supposed to. I wonder if that’s because of the giant ass chompers in his mouth?
    How rude of her to continuously talk over and cut off her masculine! It’s hard enough for him to get his words out as it is!
    And how hilarious that it’s their “bucket list dream” and only just learn that it’s a dance competition in a big stadium 😂
    The enormity and how exclusive it is… but you can literally just buy a ticket through Helen’s business to do it?… yes and both Anna

• Haha
    Reactions: 13