Anna Rose #11 Through RuPTUrES TAW Vixen designed in a rush = bodysuits designed to give bad thrush

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Suddenly it’s on his bucket list too 🤔🧐. SK quickly losing his identify and being sucked into the Anna’s. Not very Kingly.
---
When grifting, you dont have to jump for anything rather sit back and receive what is very much hinted at and given unto you, sweet dense Ryman.

She much be Annafesting her ass off as flights and accommodation would be a new fire for her to walk through.

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 5
Vixen Photoshoot either Saturday 17th or 24th February … TBC when the Chinese shipment arrives. So be flexible…
So realistically it isn’t dropping till March with editing and then updating the site.

Reactions: 4
Carnival goes from 9-17 Feb. I guess she’s still Annafesting and hedging bets.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 2
Didn’t someone post a screenshot recently where she said they’d be flying women in for all future photo shoots?

It’s weird how Anna and this carnivale woman have only recently started following one another … esp as this woman was meant to have done SLS years ago so, presumably, would have kept following Anna
Probably didn't refollow when Scammy was dEpLaTfOrMeD with 70, 000+ oRgAnIc followers.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I was sure that in her initial stories, Anna said that it was a once in a life time opportunity; a rare opportunity ….

This “offer” as others have already mentioned, came from a woman who owns a company that actually organises carnivale trips, including being on a float. A company, that when you google “ rio carnivale experience” there are dozens of companies that do the same thing.

my guess is that the costume is free (probably re used each year) but she’ll have to pay to participate.

Note : as per @omgyoza ’s post, the original DM says specifically, that

“We find ourselves in a position where we have the most incredible outfit available- already paid for - and would love to offer it to woman who empowers other women.. “

Also - surely if it was a long held bucket list travel item, you’d have done the bare minimum to learn a little about it?
IMG_3464.png

Last edited:
Reactions: 8
Wow this photo… so seductive, so alluring, such a ViXEn, so sensual.
Those that share the most ….. and love bomb the most …. And brag the most …..

Anyway gross Scamma. Sweaty boltons in a pleather bralet for a humid GC nooner. 🤮

• Sick
  • Haha
Hahaha, I just can’t shift the feeling that this is all totally preplanned bullshit.
Would not put it past her.
---
The lissssssp in this clip is next level.
“I altho sthink thereths sthomesthing in tthat.” 💦

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 6
I tend to think that it probably did land in her inbox ….. as it did with 100’s, if not 1000’s, of contacts this Helen woman has, as she scrambles madly to fill two last minute spots and make her budget.

If Scammie doesn’t go, it completely blows her “yes and both” mindset. She did say, in her initial stories, something about it being expensive and even as a once in a life time experience, whether she could justify the expense - and then quickly followed that up with a “but of course I can afford it”.

I had a quick look at airfares, and she can get her and Ryan there and back for under $8 k; but it will take at least 36 hrs each way.

And like all the best grifty, grifters, the up front costs of Helens package aren’t advertised anywhere - it’s a two week package inc accommodation, dance classes, “immersive experiences”, float inclusions, transportation - my guess is that it would be, minimum, $15k each - without food and other personal expenses, that’s just under $40k - bet Sammy’s wishing she hadn’t “splurged” on the ten year old Porsche!

She really has to go now, if she wants to continue to spin her aspirational lifestyle.

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 15
I tend to think that it probably did land in her inbox ….. as it did with 100’s, if not 1000’s, of contacts this Helen woman has, as she scrambles madly to fill two last minute spots and make her budget.

If Scammie doesn’t go, it completely blows her “yes and both” mindset. She did say, in her initial stories, something about it being expensive and even as a once in a life time experience, whether she could justify the expense - and then quickly followed that up with a “but of course I can afford it”.

I had a quick look at airfares, and she can get her and Ryan there and back for under $8 k; but it will take at least 36 hrs each way.

And like all the best grifty, grifters, the up front costs of Helens package aren’t advertised anywhere - it’s a two week package inc accommodation, dance classes, “immersive experiences”, float inclusions, transportation - my guess is that it would be, minimum, $15k each - without food and other personal expenses, that’s just under $40k - bet Sammy’s wishing she hadn’t “splurged” on the ten year old Porsche!

She really has to go now, if she wants to continue to spin her aspirational lifestyle.
absolutely love the idea that she's boxed herself into this ridiculously expensive experience because she cannot stop exaggerating her yeth and both life.

also, Zeus has probably just has age related dementia Scamma. why the duck would the ghost of Ryan's grandmother - OF ALL PLACES - choose to take up residence in the laundry of his new root's tacky old rental. If I believed in that rubbish I would think she's visiting the babies, and the children... you know the people she's related to. Anna wants so badly to be accepted by Ryan's family she's inventing ghostly visits 🤣

also LOL at Ryan for buying into a deeper, weirder level of bullshit.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
absolutely love the idea that she's boxed herself into this ridiculously expensive experience because she cannot stop exaggerating her yeth and both life.

also, Zeus has probably just has age related dementia Scamma. why the duck would the ghost of Ryan's grandmother - OF ALL PLACES - choose to take up residence in the laundry of his new root's tacky old rental. If I believed in that rubbish I would think she's visiting the babies, and the children... you know the people she's related to. Anna wants so badly to be accepted by Ryan's family she's inventing ghostly visits 🤣

My thoughts exactly - as I read her latest stories about the psychic and Zeus - I was thinking “Why the duck would Ryan’s nana visit Scammies laundry???”

• Haha

First thing I thought aswell was Zeus has dementia 🤣

• Haha
First thing I thought aswell was Zeus has dementia 🤣
My first thought too!!!!
Rio, Bail again and Europe this year before babies..
That’s someee travel itinerary to have with the emerging TAW brand having so many lines ‘apparently’ dropping throughout the year.. and tax time 🤭 when JPG holders are meant to log in to get access their ‘profits’.
I am also pleased she’s caged herself into ‘Yesth and Both’ because there’s also the old saying about having your cake and eating it too…

Vixen is just another rushed Scammie job used to top up her bank account.. wonder what will go wrong this time.

She’s so eager to live the BIG life but every step along the way she fucks it up.. the website doesn’t work, the afterpay doesn’t work, the link doesn’t work, you can’t access the bullshit utility… there are honestly too many to name!!

The dog is on its last days.. blind and barking at walls. What a delusional duck. Generally you don’t see a clairvoyant who has an insight into your life because it’s a conflict of interest and also they have full insight.
My prediction is that Zues will die by the end of the year but his spirit will be reincarnated to the son of Scammie and Short King due September 2025 ✨ He will chew bones as a sign he’s Zues. Magical.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 10