Anna Rose #11 Through RuPTUrES TAW Vixen designed in a rush = bodysuits designed to give bad thrush

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She mentions Ryan in every second story and yet this person doesn’t know his name?

I agree with @omgyoza, she’ll go all the way to Rio and find out this is a dodgy deal. It’ll be fun to see how she spins this as a yes and both moment to ensure walking through fires.

Reactions: 14
She mentions Ryan in every second story and yet this person doesn’t know his name?

I agree with @omgyoza, she’ll go all the way to Rio and find out this is a dodgy deal. It’ll be fun to see how she spins this as a yes and both moment to ensure walking through fires.
She’ll read Tattle and work out it’s a scam 😂😂 even the way that message is written it screams someone who doesn’t know her…. Sorry haven’t caught your King’s name - ummm have you been under a rock??

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I’m confused. One of her wildest dreams is being on a float in the Rio Carnivale??? Since when? Oh, since she received this mystery DM with the offer it would seem.
IMG_0046.png

• Haha
Reactions: 10
So from my gathering, Samba schools sell tickets to be IN carnivale because ultimately it’s one giant dance competition. You book your spot and costume.
Helen completed her SLS years ago (I hope Scammy, that you’ve at least fact checked this)…she now either works with samba schools to sell tickets to the public and just happens to think ‘oh that random Aussie in Australia would love to take this ticket+costume deal for free that I am no longer using.
it’s just weird.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
oh this is so totally on brand for Anna. All the Tuesday night dance classes will pay dividends I’m sure.

bad luck if you’re one of the lucky Self Love School StUDenTs who has to dial in in the middle of the night or get a half awake Anna high on the magnitude of her ego.

oh and also, Ryan’s spelling/grammer 🫠

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Which is it, Scamma? Is it that you were going to make a decision in the next 24-48 hours? Or were you 1,000% in immediately???

Hang on, so this thenominal opportunity is free???
I was assuming that maybe the tickets and spot in the float are paid by the egocentric dickheads who want to go, and someone has pulled out last minute … then Helen who learned the grift from our one and only scammie has thought, “I know who’ll pay extortionately for this so I can make my money back, I’ll just frame it like it’s a special opportunity!!”

Picture this -gorgeous, young Brazilian woman, naturally thick long hair, dancer bodies, performing at carnivale. And then there’s Scamma- late 30’s, crispy sun damage, ratty extensions, wonky bolt ons. Oh Scamma. Have fun gyrating on a float - I hope she doesn’t treat us all to a Katlyn style sex simulation with short 👑. 🍿 🍿

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Hang on, so this thenominal opportunity is free???
I was assuming that maybe the tickets and spot in the float are paid by the egocentric dickheads who want to go, and someone has pulled out last minute … then Helen who learned the grift from our one and only scammie has thought, “I know who’ll pay extortionately for this so I can make my money back, I’ll just frame it like it’s a special opportunity!!”
Yeah What Anna calls divine intervention, we call grifting.

Reactions: 7
Also, imagine SK going to his FIFO bosses to request time off to fulfil this apparent ‘bucket list’ opportunity to dress is feathers and glitter to gyrate with his stick insect girlfriend?

I don’t think many FIFO sites are quite there yet with their open mindedness. They’re getting there but…

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Imagine you're out for your walk and some random bounces by holding their phone up high on an angle, talking to themselves.

Scamma better copyright her catch phrases soon before SK steals them all for his own brand. (you can tell it is building).
He sounds just like her in his post.
“So you bet your sweet ass that if you put this opportunity on a plate for us that we are going to jump at it”
Good god, what a dope. 😂

IMG_6797.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Picture this -gorgeous, young Brazilian woman, naturally thick long hair, dancer bodies, performing at carnivale. And then there’s Scamma- late 30’s, crispy sun damage, ratty extensions, wonky bolt ons. Oh Scamma. Have fun gyrating on a float - I hope she doesn’t treat us all to a Katlyn style sex simulation with short 👑. 🍿 🍿
Hahahahahaha beat me to it!!!! They will be laughing at her pancake butt cheeks flapping about. She’s going to look a treat in green, feathers and her white sparkly sneakers 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Jet lagged as duck and another $10k of grifter money spent unwisely.

also, didn’t short dick also just book another trip to Bali? And rio is in 2 weeks?

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Short king comes across as such a leech. Very curious if he has any of his own friends? If I suggested rio carnival to my partner he would probably give me a funny look and ask if I would prefer to go with a friend, even if it was partially already paid for.

Reactions: 9