Anna Rose #11 Through RuPTUrES TAW Vixen designed in a rush = bodysuits designed to give bad thrush

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
what the duck is this wanker on about???

“the vision i have for the hub…” babes your original vision was to update it monthly, you are now making poor excuses as to why you haven’t . there will be HUNDREDS of masterclasses?!?! i’ll believe it when i see it.

“The price of the NFT is already covered by this utility aka access to the hub .. alone - and already” either she is on drugs, or i just had a stroke reading that

no one who posts this many stories (talking about literally nothing) is mentally well 😂😂

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Things that we know contribute to domestic abuse include rigid gender stereotypes (aka the bs divine masculine/feminine polarity that Anna harps on about) and people seeing their partner as property and an extension of themself rather than an equally important person.

Anna: I am going to go in to battle against domestic abuse by targeting abusers calling out misogyny educating kids on healthy relationships... targeting anonymous influencer gossipers (almost 100% of whom are going to be women, and most of whom are here to call out her taking advantage of vulnerable people).

I dipped out of this forum for a while because being online generally is pretty tough at the moment between actual wars, culture wars and the rest, but good to see Anna is still doing what she does best - being a big dork with delusions of grandeur and a dodgy business case.

I do think she is a victim of domestic abuse. I can also think she's a grifter and dim - it's really not that hard to hold both views at once. The people who've invested with her must feel so confused and duped - big ups to those of you in this forum doing the work in identifying where the facts don't add up and where her promises have evaporated ✌

• Heart
Reactions: 19
What i don’t understand is how she tags herself at her gym and the PTs. Her daily movements etc. Trent is on the GC sometimes. It wouldn’t be hard for her abusive narcissistic ex to track her down. Yes she has shared pictures, but where are the abusive txt messages?

Also has Trent deleted his acc ?

She also got him involved in the discord, where he was pretending to be a crypto expert. Why would she let her abuser do this if she really cared about her community?

Reactions: 9
What i don’t understand is how she tags herself at her gym and the PTs. Her daily movements etc. Trent is on the GC sometimes. It wouldn’t be hard for her abusive narcissistic ex to track her down. Yes she has shared pictures, but where are the abusive txt messages?

Also has Trent deleted his acc ?

She also got him involved in the discord, where he was pretending to be a crypto expert. Why would she let her abuser do this if she really cared about her community?
His IG account is still active

Anna changes her story about why she moved, depending on what narrative she’s trying to tell. Her ex is an abusive narcissist who made her feel unsafe, so she had to move …. Tattlers/her haters watch her every move and made he feel unsafe, so she had to move.

Truth (which she said in her own stories) was that moving back into the complex at Robina (on returning from Perth) was only ever a temporary rental, so she was always going to have to move elsewhere.

Attachments

Reactions: 3
Her first MaSTeRClaSS is run by her Business Manager. I wonder if the next one will be SK on Divine Masculine Energy, then Katelyn on Dancing Like you Love Yourself, maybe Morgs on how to be part of the best divorcing couple ever to have divorced (Masterclass in divorcing).

• Haha
Reactions: 16
We should post all these receipts every time a new thread starts. Need to make it easier for any TAW holders questioning their investment and CEO.

Reactions: 13
Apologies in advance for boring anyone with this!!!

You can also trace/follow the movement of funds into and out of wallets on etherscan. 522 days ago, 354 ethereum was transferred out of The Awakened Woman wallet into a separate wallet (screen shot 1 For Simplicity we'll call it TAW Wallet and Wallet A) - ie 354 eth was transferred from TAW wallet to Wallet A).

Wallet A then, essentially, transferred 176 eth in to two separate wallets - Wallet C & D. I'm pretty sure that wallet C is Stripper Ken and Wallet D is Scammies, based on both the TAW NFTs held by each wallet, plus, the very first transaction in the wallet that I think is Anna's, is a transfer in from Kyle Hubbard.... who Scammie was initially going into the NFT Bizness with... and it was 750 days ago (approx 2 years ago) which was around the timing that they were all talking about going into bizness together.

Unless Stripper Ken had access to Scammies wallet, the transfer had to be done by her .. and its a 2 way split (looks looks the inital transfer was 220 eth into - what I think is - stripper kens wallet - but then 43 eth was then transferred back, making it approx 176 eth transferred into the two wallets. Which - a duck up with numbers is true to form of our Scammie babe.

Note the balance of each account - I'd assume that capital gains, and at the very least, just plain income tax, would have to be paid on the whatever amount is removed and converted to AUD, so I'm assuming that is why they've both left such large amount of money in their wallets?

Attachments

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 13
I just came along to say I saw munty dancing in the clip. She is so bleeping uncoordinated and out of tune and generally tit. Why knee pads? Is it a safety precaution. I can't stop watching it, it's so bad. I bet she puts it on OnlyFans and shes loving herself sick.

Reactions: 6

You can also trace/follow the movement of funds into and out of wallets on etherscan. 522 days ago, 354 ethereum was transferred out of The Awakened Woman wallet into a separate wallet (screen shot 1 For Simplicity we'll call it TAW Wallet and Wallet A) - ie 354 eth was transferred from TAW wallet to Wallet A).

Wallet A then, essentially, transferred 176 eth in to two separate wallets - Wallet C & D. I'm pretty sure that wallet C is Stripper Ken and Wallet D is Scammies, based on both the TAW NFTs held by each wallet, plus, the very first transaction in the wallet that I think is Anna's, is a transfer in from Kyle Hubbard.... who Scammie was initially going into the NFT Bizness with... and it was 750 days ago (approx 2 years ago) which was around the timing that they were all talking about going into bizness together.

Unless Stripper Ken had access to Scammies wallet, the transfer had to be done by her .. and its a 2 way split (looks looks the inital transfer was 220 eth into - what I think is - stripper kens wallet - but then 43 eth was then transferred back, making it approx 176 eth transferred into the two wallets. Which - a duck up with numbers is true to form of our Scammie babe.

Note the balance of each account - I'd assume that capital gains, and at the very least, just plain income tax, would have to be paid on the whatever amount is removed and converted to AUD, so I'm assuming that is why they've both left such large amount of money in their wallets?
So, is she still splitting proceeds of the Awkward Woman with Trent, maybe by court order? Which is essentially another cost that will eat into the profits the investors PuLl?

Reactions: 8
So, is she still splitting proceeds of the Awkward Woman with Trent, maybe by court order? Which is essentially another cost that will eat into the profits the investors PuLl?
I don’t think so - that wallet that I think is his, hasnt had any activity in over a year.
---
I also had a Quick Look at sales for embody and vixen - there’s still 285 pieces of embody left - which equates to a retail value of almost $21k. She’d ordered 1200 pieces, so that’s almost a quarter of her stock that she hasn’t sold.

with Vixen, there are only four pieces that you can view the total stock counts for (leopard shorts; sexy bodysuit in black; black zip body suit & black sassy reversible top); a few days after launch, she’d sold 144 of those (4 products X 100 ordered of each= ) 400 pieces (36%); 2 weeks later, she’s sold 164 of them (40%) - so 60% not sold - neither collection are nearing sold out levels.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 12

This is absolutely not boring. I’ve said it before but I absolutely admire how clever you are and the way you break these things down. I would never be able to figure this out and I appreciate the information! Very very interesting

• Heart
Reactions: 12
This is absolutely not boring. I’ve said it before but I absolutely admire how clever you are and the way you break these things down. I would never be able to figure this out and I appreciate the information! Very very interesting
not clever in the least - just a maths nerd who likes numbers 😂😂

• Heart
Reactions: 11

BE755460-70E9-4A73-BB51-63B61E27C69C.jpeg

He posted about it when it was all going down!!

Reactions: 14
Her “investors” should be furious that she isn’t being clear about this “expense” of having to pay out Trent as that is less in their pocket because of her choice to bring him on as a co-Director 🤦🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 11