Anna Rose #11 Through RuPTUrES TAW Vixen designed in a rush = bodysuits designed to give bad thrush

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Oh Anna, if it looks like a pyramid scheme and it quacks like a pyramid scheme…

(Also, if you banked as mich cash as you claim you did, why are you still renting the dingy apartment? The maths ain’t mathing)
Hahahaha omg she is such a bellend…some sage advice here Scamma!

Reactions: 8
During a cost of living crisis, Scammies recommending first - that her community buys her cheap ass active wear; 2nd - that they spend $650 on her 9 week self improvement course and 3rd - that they purchase a TAW NFT at almost double the price that they were being purchased at launch, 18 months ago.

The tap is running dry Anna - especially if we base this on the number of NFTs that you have “sold” this year ( despite the constant claim that you have big important people with eyes on your project; big important people that are not sticking their hands in their pockets to purchase)

screenshot below is TAW sales on etherscan, taken 5 mins ago. NFT sales about as active as messages on the discord.

IMG_3873.jpeg

Reactions: 6
Next week is definitely ✨ earn like you love yourself ✨ alcohol fuelled word vomit on how amathing she is… and how she earned a million dollars over the last 12 years… me too dipshit, actually more… whilst raising my babies before my ovaries are raisins… 5 days a week, not working from home or on holidays or on weekends. Tell me more about your MLM… NOT!!!

Is a one sentence disclaimer to ‘do your own research’ sufficient at the start of that very in-depth instruction to buy a ‘valuable’ NFT as an investment acceptable according to ASIC??? I think not… screenshots being sent directly.. you are not qualified to give financial advice scamdog (takes over a decade to earn a) millionaire

Reactions: 19
I think it’s time for a lil asic report!! Sadly I don’t think they will care as she is such a tiny tiny fish (despite of what she thinks of her faltering ‘businesses’) a very big pond but you never know given her history of misinformation! Scam like you love yourself guys xx

Reactions: 12
Also - the ridiculousness of her posting about the increase in value of ETH - had her followers just purchased ETH and not bought an NFT they would actually have made money. An increase in the value of a currency does not translate into an investment return for NFT holders. My godddd these women! Hello!

Reactions: 15
Oh never mind with ASIC.
He amazing money lawyer people would have made sure there were no holes in her grift.

PS I’m joking. There’s so many holes!

• Haha
Hi Haters 👋👋👋 Love Annie

Personally, it makes ME laugh daily that Anna’s been threatening to reveal names and burn tattlers down for two years now and still … nada.

(Annie’s on a crusade to save the nation …. Again).

IMG_3881.png

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Trent was your business partner, the texts and your posts and the ASIC records prove it. He didn’t steal $400k from you, he was entitled to it as your partner. He was a dick but thems the breaks in business love. Should have entered into a formal agreement to protect your share but you didn’t. Wild, considering your business acumen. I hope you protect your assets from Ryan, considering you have done exactly the same thing with him.

Reactions: 17
I have been reading her posts today, she really thinks she the next bill gates. Sooo much dribble and these women suck it in like she knows everything. I still say there is something undercurrent happening. It's not a bull market yet and she's trying to get all of them to get her nft art. Thats an indication something $$ is happening.

• Heart
  • Haha
Hi Haters 👋👋👋 Love Annie

Personally, it makes ME laugh daily that Anna’s been threatening to reveal names and burn tattlers down for two years now and still … nada.

(Annie’s on a crusade to save the nation …. Again).

View attachment 2788540
HAHAHAHA my God she is a deadshit. Out me Scammie. Like i give a fuckkkkk.

The absolute ego on this delusional bleep thinking she is some big wig. Get a job ya rat.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
I hope she connects me and my tattle tribe in real life. Best thing she has ever done for anyone 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 16
pedalo politicians and Tattle. Going to make a name for herself bringing the two to account this year. Weird choice. I mean, there is a literal genocide going on right now and Israel shot at Palestinians accessing aid earlier today- you can use your “community” to demand action. But putting herself at the centre of some conspiracy and having access to “special info” feeds the narc in her too well- whilst also making women think they are being “awakened”. We see you Anna.

Reactions: 16
Bahahahahaha. Atleast we won’t be meeting up at some dingy Surfers Paradise night club.

Is tonight Katie bears first dance class ?

Reactions: 5
Also:
"He is as wild & fun & adventurous & spontaneous & committed to living as I am & it's also been beautiful for me to watch his own expansion the last 10 months as he continues to grow in every single way (as I am too)."

She literally cannot NOT talk about herself, for one moment.

Reactions: 17
HAHAHAHA my God she is a deadshit. Out me Scammie. Like i give a fuckkkkk.

The absolute ego on this delusional bleep thinking she is some big wig. Get a job ya rat.
She has to be on some type of drugs. This reminds me of random munters at festivals talking absolute tit and chewing their faces off.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Also:
"He is as wild & fun & adventurous & spontaneous & committed to living as I am & it's also been beautiful for me to watch his own expansion the last 10 months as he continues to grow in every single way (as I am too)."

Her head would explode if she was forced to go a whole day without talking about herself. I truly believe that she couldn’t do it. She is by far the most malignant narcissist that I’ve ever come across.

Reactions: 14
Also:

The constant (brackets) the constant CAPITALS.

(FUCKKKKK OFF)

• Haha
Reactions: 10