Anna Rose #11 Through RuPTUrES TAW Vixen designed in a rush = bodysuits designed to give bad thrush

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So muntys investors aren't allowed to ask questions about their own investments/money. What is she going to do when she finds out that the person is an actual investor. Surely, she understands if there is enquiry into her business, she will be the one to lose out. What bothers me is these women who ask questions are blocked and deleted, will they lose out on the profit sharing (because there is so much cash to splash). Under the law an investor is within their rights to ask questions if they feel there is anything untoward happening.
---
So muntys investors aren't allowed to ask questions about their own investments/money. What is she going to do when she finds out that the person is an actual investor. Surely, she understands if there is enquiry into her business, she will be the one to lose out. What bothers me is these women who ask questions are blocked and deleted, will they lose out on the profit sharing (because there is so much cash to splash). Under the law an investor is within their rights to ask questions if they feel there is anything untoward happening.
---

Reactions: 5
---

---
bleeping hate that I'm agreeing with Scamma but I'm not convinced that old mate is an investor - those comments were the first engagement and Katzk doesn't have the 🔥TAW Holder🔥 badge (TAW NFT holder verified). doesn't negate the fact that Scamma and that head Kandy are deleting legitimate questions.

Reactions: 7
bleeping hate that I'm agreeing with Scamma but I'm not convinced that old mate is an investor - those comments were the first engagement and Katzk doesn't have the 🔥TAW Holder🔥 badge (TAW NFT holder verified). doesn't negate the fact that Scamma and that head Kandy are deleting legitimate questions.
Yeah - I’m with you. Annie’s community are far too deep in consuming the coolaid to ever question their illustrious leader.

Reactions: 8
It still could be a genuine investor who is too scared to say it on their real discord/taw account!

Reactions: 6
Wait!!
Scamma’s only writing the SLS course module now???

what?? So she sold a course she hadn’t even written?
Pretty poor form. That’s definitely a detail I would of left out tbh. Slapping together a whole module over 2 days? Sounds like me rushing to finish an assignment to weekend before when I was in uni

Reactions: 16
I can’t believe anyone pays for her dribble. I can never get the time back that I spent watching her pathetic excuse for a course when she launched TAW modules to everyone, not NFT holders. The $1.99 Amazon ebooks on manifesting have more information than anything Scamma has ever offered.

Completing a module whilst the course is underway is a JOKE. And in two days? And it is emotional for her? Where are the experts? Where is the linked evidence and so on for validity? It doesn’t exist. I’m so glad she got to have a beautiful experience for herself…. Yikes.

Not policing anyone here but tattle exists so there is no need to go “real life” and interact with influencers. I don’t know if Katzk is legit or not, their question definitely is though. But I think when tattlers go real life, then it just adds fuel to the influencers claims that they are “bullied”.

• Heart
Reactions: 13
I often wonder how many TAW NFT holders are inactive in the Discord though. It's not a very interactive space and you might find more interact via private groups, on IG, WhatsApp, Facie etc.
If they did have genuine quesitons I would say they would DM Scammy direct...BUT...if they weren't getting answers then the discord may be the only place to be noticed banned from.

Pretty poor form. That’s definitely a detail I would of left out tbh. Slapping together a whole module over 2 days? Sounds like me rushing to finish an assignment to weekend before when I was in uni
Pretty sure she wrote every other module in about the same time frame. The entire course is garbage.

He’s never been this financially secure? Oh, she has definitely cut him in on her profits! Has she signed over part ownership of one of her global companies too? Dumbass.

• Wow
Reactions: 12
Bloody hell. I have empathy for those who didn’t have access to education and have a specific learning disability but ANNA, the stumpy king can’t spell, lacks basic self awareness AND grammar and syntax skills but grandstands on social media 🤭

I suspect not all his friends and family liked seeing him in bed with Scamma pulling her hair and making her come while trying to sell a self help course. Some people are funny like that and hold space and love for ex wives and kids.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Bloody hell. I have empathy for those who didn’t have access to education and have a specific learning disability but ANNA, the stumpy king can’t spell, lacks basic self awareness AND grammar and syntax skills but grandstands on social media 🤭

I suspect not all his friends and family liked seeing him in bed with Scamma pulling her hair and making her come while trying to sell a self help course. Some people are funny like that and hold space and love for ex wives and kids.
I agree - that video in bed was really taking things a bit too far IMO, especially with teen children. I bet his ex wife was furious. I’m not a prude at all, but that was just wild and out of character for him. His social media presence has done a complete 180 and not in a good way.

I also agree about the grammar and spelling. I empathise a LOT with people who have struggled or don’t have access to consistent education. But there is something to be said about installing grammarly on your phone and proof reading tit before posting.

Reactions: 9
Little man’s family hurt his feelings, now Anna isolates home from
his family and friends who aren’t “YES and all of it” type of people.

Hmm who’s the narcissist that you keep dribbling on about scammie ? You are a horrible and evil. I’m glad his children are smart enough to see through your charade. Their mum did a great job raising them.

• Heart
Reactions: 13