Anna Rose #11 Through RuPTUrES TAW Vixen designed in a rush = bodysuits designed to give bad thrush

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Limtied
choregograohed
You divine feminine
Come on Katlyn. When you copy someone else’s business idea, flog it with made up questions and promote it through other grifter BeStiEs at least proof reread. Btw where are the receipts for donating to assist those affected by disaster? Where did the funds from the Arcadian project go??????????????

Attachments

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 8
Limtied
choregograohed
You divine feminine
Come on Katlyn. When you copy someone else’s business idea, flog it with made up questions and promote it through other grifter BeStiEs at least proof reread. Btw where are the receipts for donating to assist those affected by disaster? Where did the funds from the Arcadian project go??????????????
They’re all a bit sloppy aren’t they? Attention to detail. SK is a bit intellectually challenged so I get it from them but the rest? Just sloppy. Although Anna did say she is not a smart woman and has always had to work very hard to do well.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Limtied
choregograohed
You divine feminine
What happened to her mamamillia, doula business aswell ? She sold out of those birthing affirmation cards prior to her launch which never happened.

I was reading the comments on the Gym bros instagram. Last time i checked that insta page out, about a year ago now, Freezema was talking about scouting locations to open that gym he promised as it said on the Gym bros white paper. Looks like he spent the cash on the BMW, started the clothing & supplement business and now is going back to his original grift, Mr PT.

These gc idiots have no shame !
BBF71959-ADEC-42AE-B7C0-DE6427A09030.jpeg
A5B7111C-72B3-4557-849A-9ECD25C2CB93.jpeg

Attachments

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 5
What happened to her mamamillia, doula business aswell ? She sold out of those birthing affirmation cards prior to her launch which never happened.

I was reading the comments on the Gym bros instagram. Last time i checked that insta page out, about a year ago now, Freezema was talking about scouting locations to open that gym he promised as it said on the Gym bros white paper. Looks like he spent the cash on the BMW, started the clothing & supplement business and now is going back to his original grift, Mr PT.

These gc idiots have no shame !View attachment 2784898View attachment 2784909
Katlyn wanting to be a doula was insane. Most reputable doulas have been registered nurses, midwives, and at a very minimum enrolled nurses for many years. She would of honestly gotten 0 business anyways. Katlyn just seems lost tbh, scamma probably is in her ear telling her she can have it all if she works hard, does more, shows up more. There’s absolutely nothing wrong with having an everyday job and raising your babies.

• Heart
Reactions: 13
At least two weeks until the next drop of Ali baba items arrives

View attachment 2784668
SHORT KINGS FIRST DAY ON THE JOB!!!!
hahahahahahahahaha
---
Katlyn wanting to be a doula was insane. Most reputable doulas have been registered nurses, midwives, and at a very minimum enrolled nurses for many years. She would of honestly gotten 0 business anyways. Katlyn just seems lost tbh, scamma probably is in her ear telling her she can have it all if she works hard, does more, shows up more. There’s absolutely nothing wrong with having an everyday job and raising your babies.
Let’s not forget this cunts NFT that her and her hubs started which has VANISHED. So many of Scammie’s followers bought into their humanitarian bullshit. WHERES THE AID Katie Bear!!!!!! The website doesn’t even work anymore!!!

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 9
Has anybody figured out why Luna pearl didn’t make it to the photo shoot?

Makes me giggle her first video after the whole” Im a TAW model “ is a thrifted cotton on Body suit.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
SHORT KINGS FIRST DAY ON THE JOB!!!!
hahahahahahahahaha
---

Let’s not forget this cunts NFT that her and her hubs started which has VANISHED. So many of Scammie’s followers bought into their humanitarian bullshit. WHERES THE AID Katie Bear!!!!!! The website doesn’t even work anymore!!!
I didn’t realise their link was scammy NFTs. Gross

Has anybody figured out why Luna pearl didn’t make it to the photo shoot?

Makes me giggle her first video after the whole” Im a TAW model “ is a thrifted cotton on Body suit.
Its all very odd - shes from WA right? So she flew all the way to the GC to not be in the photo shoot?

Katlyn managed to pick some winners for business names.
“Temt”, no p?
“Mammalian Mama”?.
Does anyone know, is she just not very smart?

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Oh Anna, if it looks like a pyramid scheme and it quacks like a pyramid scheme…

(Also, if you banked as mich cash as you claim you did, why are you still renting the dingy apartment? The maths ain’t mathing)

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 18
She’s gone on this “rant” (About starting up all her own biznesses with her own money, no bank loans, no investors) multiple times, while conveniently forgetting those same NFT “investors” and the cash that their “investment” provided which enabled her to start TAW collective. Her entire biz model for TAW NFT was to provide the cashflow to establish TAW Collective. But sure, lovers, tell us again how you did it with all your own cash.

IMG_3868.jpeg

---
And this “grinds my gears”; she’s so bleeping disengenous

“Haters attack me consistently for sharing my story (of say DV) then "HOW DARE SHE TALK ABOUT HER BUSINESS SAME DAY".

The criticism here has never been about you talking about both DV and business, Anna. It’s

1. That at the time you were (your words) deep in a soul destroying, terrifying relationship with a narcissist that you were desperately trying to leave; you were regularly posting about how phenomenal your life was; how in love you were with said narcissist; how you were making plans and building a life together; how you were feeling better physically, mentally, emotionally, spiritually that you ever had ….. you were, in fact, epitomising toxic positivity.

2. You use your experiences to sell your product - that your SLS course is the blue print that got you back on your feet, despite walking through multiple fires and ruptures, and that these experiences have made you the expert in helping other women navigate these same issues. In fact, that’s wrong - it’s not even help you claim to offer - it’s answers. That you have the answers for other women and their myriad problems and issues.

IMG_3869.jpeg

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
And this “grinds my gears”; she’s so bleeping disengenous

“Haters attack me consistently for sharing my story (of say DV) then "HOW DARE SHE TALK ABOUT HER BUSINESS SAME DAY".

The criticism here has never been about you talking about both DV and business, Anna. It’s

1. That at the time you were (your words) deep in a soul destroying, terrifying relationship with a narcissist that you were desperately trying to leave; you were regularly posting about how phenomenal your life was; how in love you were with said narcissist; how you were making plans and building a life together; how you were feeling better physically, mentally, emotionally, spiritually that you ever had ….. you were, in fact, epitomising toxic positivity.

2. You use your experiences to sell your product - that your SLS course is the blue print that got you back on your feet, despite walking through multiple fires and ruptures, and that these experiences have made you the expert in helping other women navigate these same issues. In fact, that’s wrong - it’s not even help you claim to offer - it’s answers. That you have the answers for other women and their myriad problems and issues.
Precisely!
If she were simply disingenuous it wouldn’t even be as bad. She’s SO much worse than that. The fact is that she is a devious, calculating gaslighter. She intentionally lies and crafts her narrative for maximum effect to milk these women for her own financial gain. She is a predator. Straight up. The sick irony being of course that everything she accuses Trent of being she is 100xs worse. She may not be physically abusive but she is a narcissist of the highest order who mentally and emotionally manipulates and exploits vulnerable women.

• Heart
Reactions: 14
She is an emotional and coercive abuser among other things. She is no better than the ex.

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Is there anyone else on the internet that talks about themselves more than Anna does? There couldn't possibly be.

Her self absorption is next level.

Reactions: 15