Anna Rose #11 Through RuPTUrES TAW Vixen designed in a rush = bodysuits designed to give bad thrush

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Her “investors” should be furious that she isn’t being clear about this “expense” of having to pay out Trent as that is less in their pocket because of her choice to bring him on as a co-Director 🤦🏻‍♀️
She is tho babe. He stole it from her!

But for reals that’s the explanation she will offer them. I have no doubt he was/is an abuser. But the posting about him, the stealing allegations and so on? I’d be giving her a cease and desist.

Reactions: 7
Well done Katzk. I hope this starts
the real awakening in the discord.

Less focus on us confused admirers Scammie.

Where’s Kandi at these days ?

Reactions: 11
Apologies in advance for boring anyone with this!!!

You can also trace/follow the movement of funds into and out of wallets on etherscan. 522 days ago, 354 ethereum was transferred out of The Awakened Woman wallet into a separate wallet (screen shot 1 For Simplicity we'll call it TAW Wallet and Wallet A) - ie 354 eth was transferred from TAW wallet to Wallet A).

Wallet A then, essentially, transferred 176 eth in to two separate wallets - Wallet C & D. I'm pretty sure that wallet C is Stripper Ken and Wallet D is Scammies, based on both the TAW NFTs held by each wallet, plus, the very first transaction in the wallet that I think is Anna's, is a transfer in from Kyle Hubbard.... who Scammie was initially going into the NFT Bizness with... and it was 750 days ago (approx 2 years ago) which was around the timing that they were all talking about going into bizness together.

Unless Stripper Ken had access to Scammies wallet, the transfer had to be done by her .. and its a 2 way split (looks looks the inital transfer was 220 eth into - what I think is - stripper kens wallet - but then 43 eth was then transferred back, making it approx 176 eth transferred into the two wallets. Which - a duck up with numbers is true to form of our Scammie babe.

Note the balance of each account - I'd assume that capital gains, and at the very least, just plain income tax, would have to be paid on the whatever amount is removed and converted to AUD, so I'm assuming that is why they've both left such large amount of money in their wallets?
You have a talent on the way you break this all down and explain everything. I know nothing about nfts and Eth. Reading this is very interesting. Thank you for breaking it all down, and its far from boring.
---
I can't get enough of that dancing video. The ladders in the fish nets and the vixen body suit cutting her in half. Shes definitely a munted grasshopper.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 13
Well done Katzk. I hope this starts
the real awakening in the discord.

Less focus on us confused admirers Scammie.

Where’s Kandi at these days ?
this is where she'll try to leverage the DV allegations (claiming coercion)... but the texts between her and stripper ken where she's bragging about the amount of ETH they banked will hopefully keep popping up 🥰 (great idea from another tattler that we should lead with/pin this at the start of every thread).

Kandi will make a salty appearance soon enough haha.

Last edited:
Reactions: 13
Heating up the popcorn now 👀🍿
If she is just blocked and removed, surely she would have claims to go to consumer affairs or something? She has not broken any rules by asking a genuine question. PLEASE keep us updated on this question in the discord for those of us who can’t access it

Reactions: 10
this is where she'll try to leverage the DV allegations (claiming coercion)... but the texts between her and stripper ken where she's bragging about the amount of ETH they banked will hopefully keep popping up 🥰 (great idea from another tattler that we should lead with/pin this at the start of every thread).

Kandi will make a salty appearance soon enough haha.
He shared screenshots of a few emails where artwork was not paid for for awakened warrior.. the “next big thing” and other invoices where he paid the bills because scamdog millionaire hadn’t!!! The stupid little troll can’t keep up with all the tattle receipts!!!

Reactions: 9
Scamma has entered the chat
---
She won’t answer the questions, instead deflects with her usual ‘oh it’s just a confused admirer.’
Just answer the questions, Anna.
Have some dignity.
Respond with the facts you claim to have.

Attachments

• Wow
  • Sick
  • Angry
She can play victim real good can’t she 😂

I can’t believe she isn’t going to even attempt to answer valid questions.

Hopefully this sends some further TAW investors over to us and they spend the time reading through threads and viewing our receipts. Anna is a scam artist and you’d be better off cutting your losses now and giving up on ever seeing an actual profit from your initial investment. I am sorry Scamma Anna manipulated you into supporting her, cut your losses and join the fun in our little corner of the world.

Reactions: 10
---
She won’t answer the questions, instead deflects with her usual ‘oh it’s just a confused admirer.’
Just answer the questions, Anna.
Have some dignity.
Respond with the facts you claim to have.
Deflect deflect she still didn’t answer the question

“Let them leave some more digital footprints … giving me continued evidence”. LOL.
“Continued evidence” of what, Narcy Nancy? Speaking the truth?? 😂
Apparently in Anna’s fucked up brain challenging her lies is a … crime?? 😂
Is she going to go to the cops with a complaint that someone is respectfully making claims of verifiable facts against her?
duck me she’s sick in the head.

It’s honestly a little hard for me to grasp that someone who is so obviously as mentally unwell as Anna can be walking amongst us and not in an inpatient mental facility.

IMG_7764.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Anna,
Just answer the questions.
Regardless of who you think this might be, the truth is you’ll never really know. So why not just treat all questions as if they’re from committed The Awakened Woman investors.
You look more professional that way.

Reactions: 17
“Let them leave some more digital footprints … giving me continued evidence”. LOL.
“Continued evidence” of what, Narcy Nancy? Speaking the truth?? 😂
Apparently in Anna’s fucked up brain challenging her lies is a … crime?? 😂
Is she going to go to the cops with a complaint that someone is respectfully making claims of verifiable facts against her?
duck me she’s sick in the head.

It’s honestly a little hard for me to grasp that someone who is so obviously as mentally unwell as Anna can be walking amongst us and not in an inpatient mental facility.

View attachment 2791923
What’s she on about? Someone questioning her on the hub or did she spend her Saturday night reading here? 🫠

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Check out your own digital footprints Scamma 😂

She is FLAPPING. What's she gonna do, block and remove users from the chat until there are none left? Feels very much in the spirit of the community she's forever preaching *slow clap*

Reactions: 11