Anna Rose #11 Through RuPTUrES TAW Vixen designed in a rush = bodysuits designed to give bad thrush

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So do they still get the FULL range or only the few styles they are selected to shoot. Because that’s what was advertised… and now it cost too much to shoot so only a few things each 🤔
She said in her bored meeting that they would only be getting four items each, as the previous shoot went for too long

Reactions: 4
Finally got around to watching the February Bored Meeting.

90 mins of fiction, fantasy and Anna blowing smoke up her own ass, and my connection, her followers to.

She basically covered four main points

1. Questions will be asked/answered “face to face” at the end of the meeting instead of as comments during the meeting. She gets distracted too easily; and she’s all about teaching her awkward women about how to, and what it’s like to sit at big corporate tables. “Just like in any other corporate professional environment, on advice that I’ve received”

(because, also, on any other corporate professional environment, your short kings in the back ground turning taps on and off and cooking dinner - and interrupting - so many times that you have to ask him to stop running water/be quieter)

2. Went over how profits will be paid out by TAW collective Pry Ltd via a website that NFT owners will connect their metamask wallet to; the website will read how many NFTs they have and profits will be distributed accordingly. No discussions about wether the NFTs that Anna and TAW hold will be part of the profit share or about what willl happen to any unclaimed profits (although, based on the questions asked, many of them are ones that have been raised here, so her awkward followers appear to be playing along here too).

3. And now to the fairy tale - allegedly “H” her accountant/financial advisor/mentor (she’s moved all her accounts from her previous accountant across to H’s firm - the numbers group) - he has at least 5 big venture capitalists in Singapore who are interested in investing in TAW collective to the tune of millions of dollars, because she “has the best project in the world”. They want to meet with Anna now and pitch - but Anna said No. Because she doesn’t need them. Because she’s all about community. Because she doesn’t want to grow too quickly. Because she’s not done yet.

She used this story to remind her awkward women how lucky they are to be a part of this global, legacy building company.

4. Vixen numbers - has so far sold approx $40k .Ahe showed the shopify stats. 181 orders with each order averaging $218. Of the people who visit the TAW co site, about 4.5% actually purchase. See attached.
embody sales were about $90k. Can’t share expenses yet as she doesn’t know what they are. She’ll know in July. But the last photo shoot was too expensive and took too long; so this time around each model will only be shot in 4 products instead of the whole range.

Products shipped 10 days ago - no update on when they’ll arrive but at least 2-3 weeks away. But the warehouse staff are so excited - they are just “chomping” at the bit to start packing and sending orders.

miscellaneous:

Anna and Kendall are working on the “creative direction” of the meta ads

future drops will be a “Lounge collection” and a collection with pockets. and red.

the hats have to be individually barcoded when they arrive - instead of the factory individually wrapping each hat and adding a barcode; they’ve been sent stacked in one big bag and this will need to be done individually so they weren’t included on the website (didn’t really make much sense)

it was the web team who made an error not putting the descriptions (even though Anna’s gone for a cheap arse website build where she can actually access the back end and add and make changes to it!)

im sure there’s other misc tit that I just switched off for - she really does need to make notes and follow an agenda rather than just flying by the seat of her pants.
A website that holders can log into to claim their *profit* and it will be released to their metamask wallets. This sounds complicated, technical and sophisticated… Scammie hasn’t been able to launch anything without errors… as if this will be functional. I bet she is trying soooooo hard to absorb as many of the costs as she can so there is a payment of some sort of *profit*. Given the transparency she’s been able to show it will no doubt be dodgy.
What happens if ETH dips during the week it’s paid out?!
Presale sounds pretty stagnant.. 40k sales isn’t much considering the stock she purchased for Vixthen and what’s remaining of embody!

Creative direction for a range that has had literal paragraphs written about its legacy 😂😂😂😂 stalling tactics!! She was hoping it would sell out and she wouldn’t have to spend money of advertising. Silly witch has the merch page linked to her personal fb instead of the TAW co page. November is the last time a post was punished on the page. Much engagement efforts.

Hey Scammie’s PI… maybe you should be looking for customers … money better spent for her iNvEStoRs 🥴

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Need to go through and read the comments over the past day or so but I got a shout out 🫠 apparently the comment is “disturbing and disgusting”. Unfortunately Anna has misinterpreted my comment to think I mean “grandiose delusion” in relation to what she stated about the DV committed against her. The term “grandiose delusion” was used in relation to the way she worded a comment about “her” police officer. She spoke as if she had her own personal officer in the Queensland Police force. Hence, grandiose delusion. Anna, I mean the professionals you have on the case, please add this to the “file”.

Attachments

Reactions: 17
Thanks for sending your followers in our direction Scamma 👏🏻

Your time is better spent not reading about yourself in our little corner but actually doing the things you be promised those who have iNvEsTeD in you.

Deflect, deflect, deflect. We can see through you Scamma, we are just hoping the penny drops for those who are currently wasting their money on anything you’re selling.

Reactions: 9
Anna … since we’ve got your attention … you’re aging like milk on a hot summer day.
You’re looking rough, hun.

Whatever you’re doing to yourself that has your entire body bloated and your nose swelling to the point of sliding off of your face under its own weight - stop that tit. You easily look like you’re in your 5th decade.

IMG_7571.jpeg

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 11
The human body is meant to move if you move like you love yourself you’ll feel better then if you hadn’t of moved like you love yourself. Yew

Attachments

• Haha
re: Bored Meeting Questions - one that I forgot to add

Over the next 6 months there will be one, possibly two more drops ("or I could bring you four, because I've got the next six ready to go, and that would be great for profitability" - as usual, she is all over the bleeping place!!!) - "Yes and both" will have pockets but she hasn't decided on colours and the lounge collection - released in winter - that will be mainly black, white and grey with a splash of colour - (this is the priority; so if only one collection drops in the next 6 months, it will be this one - baggy track pants, leggings, " a beautiful bleeping crop that I've wanted my whole life", a jumper (not a hoodie), a tight cropped t shirt, an oversize t shirt and a cropped shirt.

She was asked what was happening with the TAW Hub, and why hasn't it been updated. Basic answer was that she hadn't prioritised updating it and adding mentor and masterclasses because she switched timelines and started working on the apparel brand sooner than she had anticipated (and, presumably, she can't yes and both "designing" apparel and updating a website??!!) ... because it takes time, you guys, 'coz all the mentors that shes lined up want to do one on one interview style with her .... but this year SHE WILL ABSOLUTELY ENSURE 3 - 4, minimum, masterclasses and interviews and mini courses uploaded. But one per month - which is what she is aiming for - absolutely won't happen until she has TAW collective up and running and off the ground and shes got profitability coming in, and right now, she's doing everything . She'll have Cocoa doing a financial literacy course; a really brilliant sexual embodiment coach (??) doing a sexual masterclass

(This is what it says on the FAQ section of the TAW Hub website - which, in the bored meeting- she said that she is currently updating -

WHEN WILL MORE COACHING BE ADDED? VERY soon after launch. The ‘origin course’ provided by Anna is created to be listened to & implemented over a 5 week period. One Module per week, to watch, read, finish the exercises and most importantly, IMPLEMENT. But there will be some new coaching / interviews with experts added in the space as the Project & community grows, so expect additions to begin approximately 6 weeks after project minting.

IF NEW COLLECTIONS GET ADDED OR CREATED DOES THIS UTILITY CHANGE?
No! You will have access to The Awakened Woman Hub that only is going to get stronger & more incredible as months & years go on in perpetuity! Anna as the Founder has a vision that the hub will become the most sought after women empowerment educational hub on the internet.
Whether new collections are dropped – YOUR smart contract that is immutable, meaning that your NFT will always hold the code that unlocks THIS space. So as long as you have an Awakened Woman in your wallet, you’ll always gain access to the TAW Hub.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Hmm - I wonder what happened to Luna_Pearl? She was one of the women that Scammie selected as a community model; Scammie shared a story last night of her arriving in the GC, but then it looks like she was absent from the shoot as she’s not in any of ARR’s, or any of the others women’s, stories from today.

• Wow
Reactions: 6
Such tokenism. How amazing I am for putting a fat person in my shoot. This woman is not celebrated by Anna for being there, being who she is, she’s celebrated for being there despite not fitting SoCIetAL NoRMs which is much progressive, very brave of this global brand.

Attachments

Reactions: 6
Such tokenism. How amazing I am for putting a fat person in my shoot. This woman is not celebrated by Anna for being there, being who she is, she’s celebrated for being there despite not fitting SoCIetAL NoRMs which is much progressive, very brave of this global brand.
She did the exact same thing with the size 16 model in the last collection (the first collection) the over exaggeration of “emotion” and what not at a size 16 conventionally attractive woman is low key skirting on fatphobia

As per the photo above - is it commonplace to have a metal fire door with an automatic closure on it in residential flat units in Australia? (That is usually only used in commercial buildings where I live). And is that an escape route map framed on the wall beside her? Like in hotels? What kind of complex is she renting in, is it an extended stay hotel situation? Like specifically built to be transient corporate apartments?

Reactions: 3
As per the photo above - is it commonplace to have a metal fire door with an automatic closure on it in residential flat units in Australia? (That is usually only used in commercial buildings where I live). And is that an escape route map framed on the wall beside her? Like in hotels? What kind of complex is she renting in, is it an extended stay hotel situation? Like specifically built to be transient corporate apartments?
It is an apartment complex in qld, and state laws vary, but they would have an auto closing fire door as it must be a larger complex with shared entry corridors and so on

Reactions: 7
I think it’s safe to say they are living in a big, cookie-cutter style apartment block, with a high holiday rental rate 🫠

Reactions: 5
If munty is making lots of money as she states in so many posts, why hasn't she at least put a deposit on a unit or home. Why didn't she buy a new car instead of an older second hand one? She should be having holidays overseas (not a crappy trip to Carnevale). Why hasn't she got a little shop to rent for her Alibaba wear? These women who paid for her awkward woman self-love course, all they do is listen and watch her on face time. There better of watching 50 shades of grey every week, or Debbie does Dallas, be far more interesting than listening to munty. For all this $$ she has, she has nothing to show for it. I don't think there is any money for profit sharing and the money she made from her classes pay for the crappy gym wear and her rent on the factory. She doesn't have any beautiful jewellery, except the necklace from Alibaba. Its all smoke and mirrors!

I had a small look at SKs posts yesterday, one of interest was where he explains why he trains. He trains in the morning so he can know throughout the day he’s not a ‘lazy piece of tit’. For them both, there’s a real current of self hatred, and scorn for ‘lazy people’ that flows just beneath this shiny, uber enthusiastic white-teethed veneer.