Anna Rose #11 Through RuPTUrES TAW Vixen designed in a rush = bodysuits designed to give bad thrush

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Scamma … astute bizness woman that she is … knows she has to change the narrative and spin history to build her multimillion dollar, LeGaCy company and attract the right kind of attention. The truth is the majority of Australian women in the market for $$ bUttErY SoFt active wear and empowering statements are actually educated, left-leaning, vaccinated and open minded and bristle at anti-vax, mlm tactics, anti-feminist rhetoric and all that Scamma espouses in general. They value honesty, empathy, diversity and inclusion - missing from Scamma’s history.
She wants the narrative to be bullied, survivor of dv, pro choice, fitness guru A.R builds an empire and rises from the fires she’s walked through to be richest woman, mother and queen. Forget the part about off the backs of a community of lost, low earning women. Everything she’s posted is in the public domain and I do have an opinion about some of it and think it warrants unpacking and critiquing … Lest we forget Scamma’s abhorrent descriptions of the previous premier of Western Australia, disregard for public health advice and especially the unique and real vulnerability of the very young, elderly and immune comprised, Marketing herself as a coach (While this is an unfortunately unregulated space there is no evidence Scamma has any trauma informed training, offers responsible referrals, acknowledges the limitations of her lack of qualifications, provides refunds), and all round lack of accountability.
Commenting on her looks is an unfortunate by-product of frustration by a tattle community genuinely seeing a cult like personality grifting and targeting a vulnerable group of women and using a public platform to get them to deposit hundreds, if not thousands, of dollars into her bank account for nothing of substance. For years and years. And years.

Reactions: 19
Scammie “People are being mean to me on an internet forum”

Lawyers/Police “Are you under that age of 18? Have you been threatened with violence”

Scammie “No”

Lawyers/Police “Oh. Ok. Well .. you can report it to the e - safety comission”

Scammie “Great. What will they do?”

Lawyers/Police “Nothing”.

Scammie “I’ll find their identities and report them and selected quotes to the media”

The Media “Cool story. Needs more dragons”

• Haha
Reactions: 27
Possible she’s having chats about SEO and what search terms she wants to rank for, so this has all become a bit of a pain in the butt for her.

Reactions: 12
Here it goes again - how many times has she threatened this already?

“I was sent these in my growing documents “ (for building a case against her anonymous haters).

Hi Annie 👋 - we know that you don’t have people reading here. We know it’s you. 💋 mwah.
There are no threats to her person. She can get her PI to build a case but that's all it will be. Comments about her not being believed, e.g. the det. waiting for her file etc. For the most part people believe it happened. She has not been physically threatened in any threads. The PI can build a case, but he can't give her personal details due to the privacy act. The cost will blow out for her, and it will end up being a long-protracted case.

Reactions: 6
As an aside, my favourite epidemiologist has responsed to, and explained th results of, the Covid 19 Vaccine safety study that was published this week that Scammie went on yesterdays rant about

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Something has happened. There is definitely an underlying problem that has occurred. I think the questions that are being asked about business acumen. Shes not being transparent with the biz's (as she calls them). And we have all noticed she took out tattles name. Something isn't adding up.

• Heart
Reactions: 9
How is it stalking when this forum only comments on what she posts herself? In her very own words?

If she wasn’t such a grifter who targets women searching for healing and confidence then she wouldn’t even have a thread.

I say this every few months but SURELY some of the AW holders are questioning her bullshit. Surely some of them have worked in businesses themselves and understand that this is a lousy investment? SURELY!
---
(Sorry for the caps, it blows my mind that her followers aren’t questioning her bullshit).

Reactions: 12
She is absolutely using the tattle comments questioning the legitimacy of her DV claims to garner sympathy. But, if she does identify anyone and then plans to reveal those people - and comments made by them - to any media organisations, she is counting on those organisations finding her a sympathetic figure and them not going to tattle direct to find out the comments in context - which, in the very likely event that no media organisation would just take Scammies word for it, and that they would come here to investigate her claims, they would find that the broader issue for tattlers is

1.That she amps up her claims of DV and childhood sexual and physical abuse just prior to trying to sell her SLS course
2. That she sells her SLS course as the blueprint that she used to overcome a history of (truly awful and horrific) childhood abuse
3. And that her history somehow makes her qualified to mentor and lead other women through similar traumas
4. That she’s is a completely unqualified grifter who overestates her abilities and success in an attempt to get vulnerable women, who are looking for answers to improve their lives,to spend money on her products

She risks the above becoming the story, instead of the narrative that she wants to sell.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
I think yesterday when she shared she googled her stuff to read articles, so did many of her followers, perhaps even short kings friends and family. I’m sure she received many dms saying “Anna.. have you seen this?” Hence her trying to do massive damage control.

Reactions: 13
I must say, it’s galling how she is suddenly so up in arms about “trolls” not believing women who have suffered family violence, when, not long ago at all, she herself said women were essentially to blame for men’s suicide rates for not giving themselves enough. You could get whiplash from the sudden turns!

Reactions: 18
I must say, it’s galling how she is suddenly so up in arms about “trolls” not believing women who have suffered family violence, when, not long ago at all, she herself said women were essentially to blame for men’s suicide rates for not giving themselves enough. You could get whiplash from the sudden turns!
Yeah, funny she didn’t screencap all of the posts where we were questioning her DV specifically because she was saying it’s the woman’s role to keep a man happy no matter what and her sole responsibility to sustain the relationship. Duplicitous, manipulative bleep.

• Heart
With a social media presence comes social media commentary.

believe it or not Anna, social media is not a spectator sport.

go get a real job

Oh yes I agree!! When googling herself I’m sure she’s seen a lot of unflattering things (although true) about her self. She says she doesn’t care, but clearly she does. She doesn’t like being held accountable for anything. She’s panicking about nfts, taw collective, profits, all of it. She doesn’t want her followers to find this info and for the penny to drop, SO she’s spinning the narrative that we are dangerous and unhinged woman who support DV, In hoping any of her followers do read her, they will dismiss what has been said because we “support dv” all she is doing is narc tendencies, trying to dismiss and twist the narrative
She’s posted this same bullshit before. Sat hand in hand with her besty Peta Kelly at the police station with pages and pages of printouts of the harassment and bullying.. pressing charges blah blah blah from the antilag forum where a bunch of them bagged the absolute tit out of the pair of them.. and guess what.. it’s all still up online public a decade later. 😂😂😂 carbon copy bullshit poor bugger me syndrome. Maybe her face is so fucked from regurgitating the same bullshit over and over again! She’s rotting from the inside out!

• Haha
  • Wow
I think yesterday when she shared she googled her stuff to read articles, so did many of her followers, perhaps even short kings friends and family. I’m sure she received many dms saying “Anna.. have you seen this?” Hence her trying to do massive damage control.
100%.

Even if we weren’t anonymous, she wouldn’t sue - she literally has no cause of action, no prospects of success and no money for a legit lawyer. Plus all her laundry would be aired - and she fears the truth being known more than anything.

Reactions: 11
EBA29DE7-70E3-4789-8B1E-A022B4F5E1FD.jpeg
In 2020 her plight was the environment .. so many posts and polls about how she was going to lead the change.. she will get bored again soon and find a new angle to scam from.

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 16
Finally got around to watching the February Bored Meeting.

90 mins of fiction, fantasy and Anna blowing smoke up her own ass, and my connection, her followers to.

She basically covered four main points

1. Questions will be asked/answered “face to face” at the end of the meeting instead of as comments during the meeting. She gets distracted too easily; and she’s all about teaching her awkward women about how to, and what it’s like to sit at big corporate tables. “Just like in any other corporate professional environment, on advice that I’ve received”

(because, also, on any other corporate professional environment, your short kings in the back ground turning taps on and off and cooking dinner - and interrupting - so many times that you have to ask him to stop running water/be quieter)

2. Went over how profits will be paid out by TAW collective Pry Ltd via a website that NFT owners will connect their metamask wallet to; the website will read how many NFTs they have and profits will be distributed accordingly. No discussions about wether the NFTs that Anna and TAW hold will be part of the profit share or about what willl happen to any unclaimed profits (although, based on the questions asked, many of them are ones that have been raised here, so her awkward followers appear to be playing along here too).

3. And now to the fairy tale - allegedly “H” her accountant/financial advisor/mentor (she’s moved all her accounts from her previous accountant across to H’s firm - the numbers group) - he has at least 5 big venture capitalists in Singapore who are interested in investing in TAW collective to the tune of millions of dollars, because she “has the best project in the world”. They want to meet with Anna now and pitch - but Anna said No. Because she doesn’t need them. Because she’s all about community. Because she doesn’t want to grow too quickly. Because she’s not done yet.

She used this story to remind her awkward women how lucky they are to be a part of this global, legacy building company.

4. Vixen numbers - has so far sold approx $40k .Ahe showed the shopify stats. 181 orders with each order averaging $218. Of the people who visit the TAW co site, about 4.5% actually purchase. See attached.
embody sales were about $90k. Can’t share expenses yet as she doesn’t know what they are. She’ll know in July. But the last photo shoot was too expensive and took too long; so this time around each model will only be shot in 4 products instead of the whole range.

Products shipped 10 days ago - no update on when they’ll arrive but at least 2-3 weeks away. But the warehouse staff are so excited - they are just “chomping” at the bit to start packing and sending orders.

miscellaneous:

Anna and Kendall are working on the “creative direction” of the meta ads

future drops will be a “Lounge collection” and a collection with pockets. and red.

the hats have to be individually barcoded when they arrive - instead of the factory individually wrapping each hat and adding a barcode; they’ve been sent stacked in one big bag and this will need to be done individually so they weren’t included on the website (didn’t really make much sense)

it was the web team who made an error not putting the descriptions (even though Anna’s gone for a cheap arse website build where she can actually access the back end and add and make changes to it!)

im sure there’s other misc tit that I just switched off for - she really does need to make notes and follow an agenda rather than just flying by the seat of her pants.

Attachments

• Heart
  • Haha
Yeah, funny she didn’t screencap all of the posts where we were questioning her DV specifically because she was saying it’s the woman’s role to keep a man happy no matter what and her sole responsibility to sustain the relationship. Duplicitous, manipulative bleep.
Anyone have the screenshots to repost here for the curious people who may want to see what her carry on today is all about?
---
Finally got around to watching the February Bored Meeting.

90 mins of fiction, fantasy and Anna blowing smoke up her own ass, and my connection, her followers to.

She basically covered four main points

1. Questions will be asked/answered “face to face” at the end of the meeting instead of as comments during the meeting. She gets distracted too easily; and she’s all about teaching her awkward women about how to, and what it’s like to sit at big corporate tables. “Just like in any other corporate professional environment, on advice that I’ve received”

(because, also, on any other corporate professional environment, your short kings in the back ground turning taps on and off and cooking dinner - and interrupting - so many times that you have to ask him to stop running water/be quieter)

2. Went over how profits will be paid out by TAW collective Pry Ltd via a website that NFT owners will connect their metamask wallet to; the website will read how many NFTs they have and profits will be distributed accordingly. No discussions about wether the NFTs that Anna and TAW hold will be part of the profit share or about what willl happen to any unclaimed profits (although, based on the questions asked, many of them are ones that have been raised here, so her awkward followers appear to be playing along here too).

3. And now to the fairy tale - allegedly “H” her accountant/financial advisor/mentor (she’s moved all her accounts from her previous accountant across to H’s firm - the numbers group) - he has at least 5 big venture capitalists in Singapore who are interested in investing in TAW collective to the tune of millions of dollars, because she “has the best project in the world”. They want to meet with Anna now and pitch - but Anna said No. Because she doesn’t need them. Because she’s all about community. Because she doesn’t want to grow too quickly. Because she’s not done yet.

She used this story to remind her awkward women how lucky they are to be a part of this global, legacy building company.

4. Vixen numbers - has so far sold approx $40k .Ahe showed the shopify stats. 181 orders with each order averaging $218. Of the people who visit the TAW co site, about 4.5% actually purchase. See attached.
embody sales were about $90k. Can’t share expenses yet as she doesn’t know what they are. She’ll know in July. But the last photo shoot was too expensive and took too long; so this time around each model will only be shot in 4 products instead of the whole range.

Products shipped 10 days ago - no update on when they’ll arrive but at least 2-3 weeks away. But the warehouse staff are so excited - they are just “chomping” at the bit to start packing and sending orders.

miscellaneous:

Anna and Kendall are working on the “creative direction” of the meta ads

future drops will be a “Lounge collection” and a collection with pockets. and red.

the hats have to be individually barcoded when they arrive - instead of the factory individually wrapping each hat and adding a barcode; they’ve been sent stacked in one big bag and this will need to be done individually so they weren’t included on the website (didn’t really make much sense)

it was the web team who made an error not putting the descriptions (even though Anna’s gone for a cheap arse website build where she can actually access the back end and add and make changes to it!)

im sure there’s other misc tit that I just switched off for - she really does need to make notes and follow an agenda rather than just flying by the seat of her pants.
Amazing. Thanks for the receipts. I think it is important to have all of this in case it all goes tits up. If it doesn’t and Anna is the best boss that ever bossed….then it is irrelevant isn’t it.
I wonder how the investors felt when she said she had multi millionaire’s interested and she turned them down? Did any of them think - “Hey, I’m an “investor” here, I don’t think turning them down is the best decision”.
I also think that if the women don’t have much experience or skill in corporate governance or business management, they will at least discuss this TAW stuff with a friend who could well have that skill set. So she is going to have more challenging questions from her investors as time goes on and further towards time for profit share.
How does she not know the TAW expenses? That is a big red flag. Huge. Any women reading here that invest, she should know her expenses. This should not be a “wait and see” line item on her books.
Lastly, something felt off when she said they have to ask to her face. She really made a point of saying she recognised people and so on. Did anyone else feel it vaguely threatening?

Last edited:
Reactions: 11
How does she not know the TAW expenses? That is a big red flag. Huge. Any women reading here that invest, she should know her expenses. This should not be a “wait and see” line item on her books.

Lastly, something felt off when she said they have to ask to her face. She really made a point of saying she recognised people and so on. Did anyone else feel it vaguely threatening?
[/QUOTE]

she claims that , other than marketing costs, her other companies have been absorbing all TAW Collective expenses.

questions to her face. My take? She knows that tattlers are on these bored room meeting calls; she thinks that we are the only ones asking questions, so she thought that, by preventing questioners from being able to hide behind anonymity, it would stop the questions. It didn’t.

• Haha