Anna Rose #11 Through RuPTUrES TAW Vixen designed in a rush = bodysuits designed to give bad thrush

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I had a small look at SKs posts yesterday, one of interest was where he explains why he trains. He trains in the morning so he can know throughout the day he’s not a ‘lazy piece of tit’. For them both, there’s a real current of self hatred, and scorn for ‘lazy people’ that flows just beneath this shiny, uber enthusiastic white-teethed veneer.
He’s said that several times actually, the “lazy piece of tit” Sounds like a phrase he’s heard as a child (maybe he used to be fat??) either way, it’s super toxic and self loathing. Short king and scammie both have that in common with punishing their bodies

Reactions: 10
For a woman who’s “mission in life is to help women THRIVE in all areas of their life and to step in to their true power & potency” (direct quote from her SLS website - which also still states that SLS is capped at 100 people ) she seems to constantly need “her man” in the room/at the table

Attachments

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 9
Why is he constantly there? I don’t understand? Like he really had to go to the sauna and soak and hang out in the same spots as them? Even the dinner? Why doesn’t he have his own life and his own friends? This would give me the ick so bad. I couldn’t have my partner following me everywhere like this. No one likes the friend who constantly brings her boyfriend everywhere, its annoyinggggggggggggg

Attachments

• Sick
Reactions: 18
Why is he constantly there? I don’t understand? Like he really had to go to the sauna and soak and hang out in the same spots as them? Even the dinner? Why doesn’t he have his own life and his own friends? This would give me the ick so bad. I couldn’t have my partner following me everywhere like this. No one likes the friend who constantly brings her boyfriend everywhere, its annoyinggggggggggggg
But if he’s not constantly with her we might all forget she’s got a boyfriend?

• Haha
Reactions: 17
And why would he want to follow after her like a lost puppy dog all the time?

My husband would be happy to be there with me at the significant events, if that was the vibe, but then would be like ‘you go enjoy the sauna with your friends, I’m headed to the golf course.’

Ewe, Ryan. How BETA of you!

Reactions: 12
Because he’s the constant reminder to everyone what they could have, if they do the werk, Annafest and pay her the money.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 11
POINT IN CASE 😅🙏🏾 god she's a dumb tit
---
And why would he want to follow after her like a lost puppy dog all the time?

My husband would be happy to be there with me at the significant events, if that was the vibe, but then would be like ‘you go enjoy the sauna with your friends, I’m headed to the golf course.’

Ewe, Ryan. How BETA of you!
they don't have their own identities. also, they're not secure enough in their relationship; couples that trust each other can do their own thing.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 15
The vision of him lurking in the corner of the sauna filled with women, in his nut huggers, was creeping me out and I couldn’t quite put my finger on why. Then it hit me. Saunas, hot tubs, clubbing with a group of women, plied with alcohol. These two are nasty AF. I wouldn’t be surprised if they do this kind of tit on purpose to loosen these women up and see who is open to a threesome or an orgy. In fact, I’d put money on it.

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Sick
The vision of him lurking in the corner of the sauna filled with women, in his nut huggers, was creeping me out and I couldn’t quite put my finger on why. Then it hit me. Saunas, hot tubs, clubbing with a group of women, plied with alcohol. These two are nasty AF. I wouldn’t be surprised if they do this kind of tit on purpose to loosen these women up and see who is open to a threesome or an orgy. In fact, I’d put money on it.
sleepovers at a certain couple’s house game me this vibe.

• Sick
Reactions: 5
“Things that matter most.. Sunday night family dinner”

yeah maybe you should go do that with your own kids Ryan. You know, the ones you just wiped your hands of because they don’t like Anna (for very good reason!)

Also gotta love the alcoholic beverages under the table that one of the kids is reaching for

Attachments

He gives me the ick. She loves that she’s got her Short King to hang off and show off they really met their match. Both slimy and sleazy and filled with booze 🤮

Reactions: 7
“Things that matter most.. Sunday night family dinner”

yeah maybe you should go do that with your own kids Ryan. You know, the ones you just wiped your hands of because they don’t like Anna (for very good reason!)

Also gotta love the alcoholic beverages under the table that one of the kids is reaching for
I feel like it’s a bit of a situation where these are all recently acquired (last few years) fRIeNdS, Gold Coast MLM babes. Or, inVEsToRS?

Where are the childhood mates or even friends from her 20s or 30s? Why is every person in her life is affiliated some way with her business or industry?

Reactions: 12
I just took a quick trip down memory lane about how often Annie has proclaimed she's got lawyers/professionals/private investigators working "behind the scenes"; that she knows her anonymous haters identities and she's going to make them public.... she's been doing it since early 2022.

January 2022

20240210_015651000_iOS.jpg

February 2022
20220213_000218000_iOS.jpg

My personal favourite, March 2022

20230311_114809000_iOS.jpg

Feb 2024
20240209_005116000_iOS.png
20240223_010436000_iOS.jpg

• Haha