Anna Rose #11 Through RuPTUrES TAW Vixen designed in a rush = bodysuits designed to give bad thrush

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
HAHAHAHA Oh Scammie you stupid bleep. IF you had any idea who we are you wouldn't converse with me in DMs!? You would know some of us are on you Email list!? Some join the BORED MEETING. How stupid will you look when you show up with NADA!? More absent lies for your idiots.

The most stalked women!? Who the duck do you think you are!? Let's talk actual DV stats you attention seeking rat.

For someone that said eleventy billion times!? 'I don't give a fuckkkkk' you sure don't shut the fuvk up.

Look forward to you exposing me. Idiot.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
I just took a quick trip down memory lane about how often Annie has proclaimed she's got lawyers/professionals/private investigators working "behind the scenes"; that she knows her anonymous haters identities and she's going to make them public.... she's been doing it since early 2022.

January 2022

View attachment 2782559

February 2022
View attachment 2782563

My personal favourite, March 2022
View attachment 2782564

View attachment 2782568

Feb 2024
View attachment 2782571View attachment 2782572
Some take outs for me:

- her followers needing to take a mental health day after finding her Tattle page as it was just so disturbing 🫠
- for someone who doesn’t give a duck she certainly sounds like she gives a large duck

Also, where is the one where she calls us the Unfucked???? That was my personal fav.
---
So… I’m wondering if this ‘new hire’ is the smol man who ‘holds her mentally’ (fuuucking lol). Maybe he’s decided the fifo life isn’t for him and he wants to be the inaugural Awkward Man.

Also, gosh that Rio thing is a cringe as duck. Just makes me laugh, his hat with all the small penises/kidneys/moon snails in it!

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 10
Report all of her story slides atm for false information - health issue, political issue, social issue

Reactions: 8
SHE SAID SHE EDUCATED A NATION!!!😂😂😂😂
Her inability to feel embarrassed needs to be study.
This fuckhead needs to get some people around her who aren’t just yes men.

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Also, where is the one where she calls us the Unfucked???? That was my personal fav.
---
So… I’m wondering if this ‘new hire’ is the smol man who ‘holds her mentally’ (fuuucking lol). Maybe he’s decided the fifo life isn’t for him and he wants to be the inaugural Awkward Man.

It’s the March 2023 video where she says tattlers havent been fucked enough 😂😂

I’m also waiting for her to announce that she has retired SK /SK has left his FIFO job to come full time into the business with her. I thought that’s where all her posts today were leading but then she took the jump leap to Covid and how she’d educated a nation …

• Haha
Reactions: 10
So what I’m hearing from her is that Ryan is basically her work witch/personal assistant. Such raw masculine energy 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 16
The only family member who comments on SK’s Facebook is what looks to be his mum. Because he tags Scamma in his posts, other comments are usually from her cOmMuNiTy.
Looks most have ghosted him.

Report all of her story slides atm for false information - health issue, political issue, social issue
done done done….how I would love to see her deplatformed again! She is a vile human.
---
It’s the March 2023 video where she says tattlers havent been fucked enough 😂😂

I’m also waiting for her to announce that she has retired SK /SK has left his FIFO job to come full time into the business with her. I thought that’s where all her posts today were leading but then she took the jump leap to Covid and how she’d educated a nation …
What happened to the ‘retiring her mother’ she crapped on about that for quite some time? That unicorn 🦄 fantasy seems to have died.
---
The accounting firm scamma uses and ‘H’ (if you scroll down there is his bio). I know very little about accounting so not sure if this is considered reputable or a ‘scam’ in the world of accountants?

Last edited:
Reactions: 6
Ranting about her “king” and rabbiting on about covid again, how she tried to “save the nation”. What has you spooked scamma?

Reactions: 6
Ranting about her “king” and rabbiting on about covid again, how she tried to “save the nation”. What has you spooked scamma?
I actually think any headline like this about Covid just fuels this massive ego she has about her role with the NAtIoN’s education.

And the king thing, the lion that stands behind her, allowing her to be strong. Jesus take the wheel.

Attachments

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 13
I'm sure it was only on SK bucket list after Scammer got the email🙄.
Is she doing to SK what she did to Morgan. Slowly turning them into her little witch until they're a shell of themselves. Pretty sure in the end Morgan was just her running partner, making her dinner and baking bread.
Everything is all about her. As always. Probs why her relationships fail and she walks through so many fires.

Reactions: 13
Safe to assume that part of becoming a “better you for tomorrow “ doesn’t include better grammar and spelling??

IMG_3827.jpeg

• Haha