Anna Rose #11 Through RuPTUrES TAW Vixen designed in a rush = bodysuits designed to give bad thrush

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Today is a case study for why people cannot stand her lying, scamming, narcissistic, deceptive and imbecilic arse. I want her to get pregnant and disappear off the internet forever. Or get arrested. Either.

Reactions: 9
“Me not being a seasonal traveler” HAHAHAHA (part of latest reel caption shared by both dimwits) Ryan babe LEARN WHAT tit MEANS.. Learn what sayings actually are before using them 😂😂🤦🏼‍♀️🤦🏼‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 12
“Me not being a seasonal traveler” HAHAHAHA (part of latest reel caption shared by both dimwits) Ryan babe LEARN WHAT tit MEANS.. Learn what sayings actually are before using them 😂😂🤦🏼‍♀️🤦🏼‍♀️
Anna has Brazil as a BUckEt LiSt thing, suddenly SK does too (however it’s possible he doesn’t understand the term). He’s started to use her inane lines in his CoNTent too, I think he said move like you love yourself or it’s a beautiful day to have a beautiful day the other day.

He busies himself placing all the paper hearts carefully on the wall. Seemingly stops or cuts back seeing his mates or kids in favour of Anna. I’m just wondering where the strong masculine energy is she Annafested? Seems he’s changing his personality to fit into her annoying world. Very very not sexy SK.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Anna has Brazil as a BUckEt LiSt thing, suddenly SK does too (however it’s possible he doesn’t understand the term). He’s started to use her inane lines in his CoNTent too, I think he said move like you love yourself or it’s a beautiful day to have a beautiful day the other day.

He busies himself placing all the paper hearts carefully on the wall. Seemingly stops or cuts back seeing his mates or kids in favour of Anna. I’m just wondering where the strong masculine energy is she Annafested? Seems he’s changing his personality to fit into her annoying world. Very very not sexy SK.
But he has
- the body of an athlete
- the mind of a master and
- the spirit of a warrior

IMG_3756.jpeg
IMG_3757.jpeg

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 13
Shes rattled in a big way. She has been reading here again, she secretly loves us, ha ha.

Reactions: 7
Great trigger warning again, Scammy!
---
Shares a post being called out for ‘grandiose illusion’ then in the next post actually demonstrates such behaviour.
No Anna you did not fight for a nation.

Last edited:
  • Haha
I think she’s trying to link the ‘defamation’ CaSE to her DV case? Like comments perhaps are perverting the course of justice for her own case OR take it even further and say the comments are impacting other victims of DV feeling like they will be believed?

It’s a long bow to draw. Probs will rely on trying to get headlines, punishment by Daily Mail. In which case it would be really interesting if the media were then to go deep on the financial product she is selling as part of her Empire, as someone has mentioned.

Reactions: 6
Anna: how come you never directly call us out for calling you a grifter and a scammer? Why do you choose not to publicise that to your followers? Cos really the majority of the 11,000 comments are us talking about how you prey on vulnerable women. Why don't you directly address those comments?

• Heart
Reactions: 17
That’s the thing, right. In for a penny in for a pound. If this BLoWs up, this forum will be inundated and probably a lot of her investors will see a different perspective. Which is all it is, a different perspective which would be trivial in terms of her reputation and any damage to it. I reckon a good proportion of them have little doubts they aren’t allowed to air in the discord or wherever so this would be a safe place for them.

Reactions: 6
Is she really that dumb that she doesn’t realise that there will be many of her ‘community’ who are starting to realise she’s full of tit and googling any one of the sentences in those screenshots will lead them right here? She’s got more to worry about than people questioning her DV stories.

(I also find it VERY hard to believe that if her neck showed evidence of being choked that she wouldn’t have been posting a photo of that on Instagram every second day.)
---
She’s panicking and I for one am HERE for it!

Reactions: 8
Here it goes again - how many times has she threatened this already?

“I was sent these in my growing documents “ (for building a case against her anonymous haters).

Hi Annie 👋 - we know that you don’t have people reading here. We know it’s you. 💋 mwah.

Attachments

• Haha
Something tells me those questions she got for TAW really got her nervous and she’s realising that there is no way on earth those profits are happening. Bit of wag the dog there scamma? When the NFTs weren’t doing well, she had Trent to blame (thief etc), now she’s starting to build this forum up - so when Taw fails (and it will fail) she can blame here, adding to the classic “governments trying to get me” “media is out to get me” garbage. She went to Rio at the launch of Vixon - so she had something to blame if there were mistakes. Bring it scamma. At least your TAW “investors” will actually get proper projections and calculations.

This is exactly how I found tattle 2/3 years ago, maybe more. Scamma talking about her “haters” on a forum, so I just googled something generic like her name and forum and found tattle instantly. There is absolutely nothing she can do unless we were doxing her, or sending her death threats. Even then, it’s a public forum, police would literally say to her “if you don’t know who they are, how would we”

. At least your TAW “investors” will actually get proper projections and calculations.
I wonder if it’s actually legal to attract investors on a vague promise of profits and spreadsheet templates with no figures. They bought in good faith. Murky.

I think that I know what’s rattled her … she admitted yesterday that she had googled herself …. When you google
- Anna Rose Richards
-TAW collective
- The Awakened Woman NFT

guess which site comes up, that has less than flattering discussions about our Scammie, in the top 3-10 search results ??!!!!

Attachments

• Heart
Even if she could find out who anyone on Tattle is (she can’t, but let’s pretend for a minute that she could) everyone here has done nothing more than express an opinion, and there’s absolutely no law against that. However, there are lots of laws in regards to ripping people off and making false police reports.

• Heart
Reactions: 17
This is exactly how I found tattle 2/3 years ago, maybe more. Scamma talking about her “haters” on a forum, so I just googled something generic like her name and forum and found tattle instantly. There is absolutely nothing she can do unless we were doxing her, or sending her death threats. Even then, it’s a public forum, police would literally say to her “if you don’t know who they are, how would we”
And "they're not doing anything illegal." At 14 I was stalked by a 17-year-old boy who developed an obsession with me - he spread rumours, called my house numerous times a day, followed me, told people we were in a relationship and he'd taken my virginity, then it came to a head one morning when he jumped out from behind a bush as I was walking to the school bus and said "I'm going to rape you and take your virginity now, you little slut." He lunged, I ran for my life, got away from him; my parents went to the police and they said they couldn't do anything as he hadn't physically touched me.

How would that be fine in the eyes of the law but what we're doing not be?

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 14
I think that I know what’s rattled her … she admitted yesterday that she had googled herself …. When you google
- Anna Rose Richards
-TAW collective
- The Awakened Woman NFT

guess which site comes up, that has less than flattering discussions about our Scammie, in the top 3-10 search results ??!!!!
Oh yes I agree!! When googling herself I’m sure she’s seen a lot of unflattering things (although true) about her self. She says she doesn’t care, but clearly she does. She doesn’t like being held accountable for anything. She’s panicking about nfts, taw collective, profits, all of it. She doesn’t want her followers to find this info and for the penny to drop, SO she’s spinning the narrative that we are dangerous and unhinged woman who support DV, In hoping any of her followers do read her, they will dismiss what has been said because we “support dv” all she is doing is narc tendencies, trying to dismiss and twist the narrative

• Heart
Reactions: 11