Anna Rose #11 Through RuPTUrES TAW Vixen designed in a rush = bodysuits designed to give bad thrush

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I don’t think she would like being filled with booze every day.
---
So I came across this photo that she shared on her old blog, post jaw surgery documenting her recovery. The girl in those old pics was cute, what happened? She had a completely different shaped face and a different nose than she has now.

What additional cosmetic surgeries has she had in addition to the jaw surgery, because I think that’s why she looks so peculiar now. Her face is narrower, chin is pointier, the mouth is more beak-like and her nose is, strangely, meatier. Her nose was prominent before but it had a pretty upturned profile, now it’s so much more fleshy and bulbous and hooks down. Whatever she had done has clearly back-fired.

View attachment 2770521
View attachment 2770522
It’s like she got the fat sucked out in some areas, maybe implants in others. Then when she started her jOUrnEY to loving herself sick, got quite gaunt in some places but the fat implants remained. It’s like when people get fillers and Botox but then other areas around there drop and sag and it all looks a bit weird.

Reactions: 1
So I came across this photo that she shared on her old blog, post jaw surgery documenting her recovery. The girl in those old pics was cute, what happened? She had a completely different shaped face and a different nose than she has now.

What additional cosmetic surgeries has she had in addition to the jaw surgery, because I think that’s why she looks so peculiar now. Her face is narrower, chin is pointier, the mouth is more beak-like and her nose is, strangely, meatier. Her nose was prominent before but it had a pretty upturned profile, now it’s so much more fleshy and bulbous and hooks down. Whatever she had done has clearly back-fired.

View attachment 2770521
View attachment 2770522
Whattt I never knew she had this. Why???
I thought you were writing about her bestie Carlz for a moment 😂😳

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Sh
Probably the most deluded thing I have heard scamma say to date. Her goal is to have her bOaRdroOm meetings in person - then progress to having them on a jet. Sorry but.. bleeping LOL
A good start would be a property/ office she actually owned 🤣🤣🤣 the “short term” air BnB digs is bleeping hilarious tho. Showing up for 12 years with not a bleeping thing to show for it… big bithness babe 👎
I guess with the end of the marriage to Morgs went the ability to purchase property. Flexing 6 figures over the span of a decade isn’t screaming millionaire… and isn’t really a flex. Like the old Porsche… 😅
What has she got to show for her apparent earnings?… all the trips were isagenix prizes/ incentives. Where’s the millions scammmmmmie?
If she were on a decent seat on the plan back from Rio with wifi as most flights have these days she could have in fact had her meeting on a jet???? But I guess cramped up in cattle class with short king snoring denture death breath doesn’t really fit the image??

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 13
Probably the most deluded thing I have heard scamma say to date. Her goal is to have her bOaRdroOm meetings in person - then progress to having them on a jet. Sorry but.. bleeping LOL
She’s like a little kid talking about what they want to be when they grow up.
That is the level of reality this woman lives in. 🤯

Whattt I never knew she had this. Why???
I thought you were writing about her bestie Carlz for a moment 😂😳
They both have!
Anniversary tomorrow apparently. Her blog post about it …

IMG_7521.jpeg

• Wow
Reactions: 2
She’s like a little kid talking about what they want to be when they grow up.
That is the level of reality this woman lives in. 🤯

They both have!
Anniversary tomorrow apparently. Her blog post about it …

View attachment 2771425
She didnt mention it in her life story on the podcast. Put her transformation down to moving and eating like she loved herself. Not having surgery to try to love herself.

I thought good old braces fixed problems with your bite? Maybe wasnt willing to walk through a 2-3 year fire wearing braces.

Reactions: 6
Do you think its in her wheel house to do blow?
My personal opinion is she uses daily (and drinks to smooth the edges). That’s how she keeps her energy up and it is the reason behind her rambling, stream of consciousness posts. Most of us have seen, at one point or another, someone coked out of their mind who won’t shut the duck up because they think they’re the smartest person in the room. That’s Anna every day.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 12
My personal opinion is she uses daily (and drinks to smooth the edges). That’s how she keeps her energy up and it is the reason behind her rambling, stream of consciousness posts. Most of us have seen, at one point or another, someone coked out of their mind who won’t shut the duck up because they think they’re the smartest person in the room. That’s Anna every day.
To be fair Carlz is also massively painful like this and claims to be anti drugs so some people are just punishes by nature.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
To be fair Carlz is also massively painful like this and claims to be anti drugs so some people are just punishes by nature.
True. Carlz runs on pure anger at the world though 😂 Her internal rage could fuel the energy needs of a small town for years on end. Anna runs on cocaine fueled hubris and arrogance. In my humble opinion 😂

• Haha
Carlz is like fingernails down a chalkboard on rotation.
---
True. Carlz runs on pure anger at the world though 😂 Her internal rage could fuel the energy needs of a small town for years on end. Anna runs on cocaine fueled hubris and arrogance. In my humble opinion 😂
I was trying to listen to the munted grasshopper earlier ... the hello loves and the bouncy way she talks reminded me of a member of my family who was (now reformed) a coke addict. It's like watching him. Couple of lines before work, ran his business through the day, another couple of lines before home time. You wouldn't have known at all. The level they work at is unbelievable but with it came the cost. Munted doesn't have a lot to show for multiple businesses, that she has been running for many years.

Last edited:
Reactions: 7
I thought it was interesting how she worded “investors pull profit WHEN there is profitability”

So basically
1. There is no profitability yet as no one has pulled profits
2. Scammie can purposefully keep creating costs and putting things down as a business expense so that there is never any profitability

Reactions: 9
Imagine lock jaw happening when she's having oral sex with stumpy king. The narrowness of her jaw gives those vibes.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 7
I thought it was interesting how she worded “investors pull profit WHEN there is profitability”

So basically
1. There is no profitability yet as no one has pulled profits
2. Scammie can purposefully keep creating costs and putting things down as a business expense so that there is never any profitability
yes!! I noticed this sudden change in language to “when”. As we’ve discussed before, her total lack of transparency with regards to expenses, despite her claiming otherwise, means she can easily hide any profit.

Did you also notice that she’s now claiming that she doesn’t want the NFT project to sell out, so that original investors can benefit more … (her response to a question in the discord about why the project hadn’t sold/minted out) - basically confirming that the more people who purchase NFTs; the more profits will be diluted … which hinders her ability to get current holders to bring their friends and family in; as then their profits are reduced.

IMG_3752.jpeg
IMG_3753.jpeg
IMG_3754.jpeg

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 8
yes!! I noticed this sudden change in language to “when”. As we’ve discussed before, her total lack of transparency with regards to expenses, despite her claiming otherwise, means she can easily hide any profit.

Did you also notice that she’s now claiming that she doesn’t want the NFT project to sell out, so that original investors can benefit more … (her response to a question in the discord about why the project hadn’t sold/minted out) - basically confirming that the more people who purchase NFTs; the more profits will be diluted … which hinders her ability to get current holders to bring their friends and family in; as then their profits are reduced.

View attachment 2772343View attachment 2772344View attachment 2772345
Yet she constantly said it WILL sell out, she even said she’s capped it at 5 NFT each because it would sell out so fast. She even said it would probably sell out in the first week

She also said profits would be dispersed once sold out - so which is it? When her business becomes profitable or when it sells out?

Reactions: 11
Lets be honest. She's never going to pay the NFT holders and no regulatory body is going to come after her for not doing so either. The words are all just part of her grift.

'I've proven I'm one of the strongest projects in the world'

HAHAHAHA the absolute bleeping delusion on this jaw fucked bleep.

• Haha
Reactions: 22

View attachment 2772343View attachment 2772344View attachment 2772345
Hahahaha ‘I strategically launched in a bear market’. No, you didn’t. No one would CHOOSE that. It just took that long for the ‘artist’ to assemble all the clip art, and for you to sucker in enough women.

• Haha
Reactions: 10