Anna Rose #11 Through RuPTUrES TAW Vixen designed in a rush = bodysuits designed to give bad thrush

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Sorry I know this has already been said, but I just need to reiterate that Scammie is clearly experiencing delusions of grandeur if she thinks that those detective have even given her so much as a second thought while she decides she’s ready to uncover this supposed evidence 😅😅😅😅😅😅😅😅😅😅😅😅😅😅

scammie, I work in a role where women disclose FDV to me all the time. You are not a special hero. There are stories every single day that are more courageous and heroic than yours will ever be (if it’s even true)
I think the beautiful Hannah Clark and her 3 babies is one of the bravest women that we can speak of and remember, and scamma is not her not even close. She was my daughter in laws gym buddy and best friend and her family are just gorgeous. Learn from that scamma, not expect your awkward women to find u a tech. If it's that bad and he is that bad, why didn't you hand it over, so it doesn't happen to another woman.

• Heart
Reactions: 15
Anyone note the ‘smoothie as big as my head’ post made a comeback yesterday? First one I’ve seen in a while. Wonder if she still promotes Isagenix as a way for women to earn like they love theirselves (I vomited in my mouth just typing that) in her self love scam? 🤔

• Heart
Reactions: 7
What's the bet she doesn't want to hand her computer over to the police because there's all sorts of dodgy tit on there?

• Heart
I think the beautiful Hannah Clark and her 3 babies is one of the bravest women that we can speak of and remember, and scamma is not her not even close. She was my daughter in laws gym buddy and best friend and her family are just gorgeous. Learn from that scamma, not expect your awkward women to find u a tech. If it's that bad and he is that bad, why didn't you hand it over, so it doesn't happen to another woman.
I thought of Hannah when Scammie stated “you are only given what you can handle” and was sickened to the core. duck you Scammie and your toxic outlook on life. Women die everyday at the hands of men and it wasn’t “given” to them as a divine test to see if they could “handle it”

I’m so sorry @leaky_beaky that your family was impacted by the actions of a man who could not tolerate losing control.

• Heart
Reactions: 18
Anyone note the ‘smoothie as big as my head’ post made a comeback yesterday? First one I’ve seen in a while. Wonder if she still promotes Isagenix as a way for women to earn like they love theirselves (I vomited in my mouth just typing that) in her self love scam? 🤔
Ahhhh mems!

• Haha
Reactions: 1
Trent getting ready to film a little orgy action? He’s in bed in his underwear, there is a man and woman on the bed beside him (she’s got her foot up in the air) and a woman dancing at the foot of his bed. Klassy.

Attachments

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 5
She swapped phone providers and it was SO BIG!! Like what a HUGE moment. And short king bought her heart post it’s for her!
What is life!!?!
Seriously has nothing better to post about 🤨

• Haha
Reactions: 10
These buffoons really think they are celebrities. He gets zero out of the influencer life as far as I can tell (no brand partnerships coming their way), except the ego boost of riding Anna’s dubious coattails. He’s in this for the long haul and I reckon pretty pathetic excuse for a smol man.

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 11
These buffoons really think they are celebrities. He gets zero out of the influencer life as far as I can tell (no brand partnerships coming their way), except the ego boost of riding Anna’s dubious coattails. He’s in this for the long haul and I reckon pretty pathetic excuse for a smol man.
He’s so embarrassing. He’s exactly like Anna in the way they just take on whoever they’re datings personality

Reactions: 12
Poor Trudes. She’s in so deep and is completely blinded to how predatory Scamma is :-(
I didn’t realise Trudie worked for the police, I think I read that right?
I don’t think you can compare your employer and someone you’re paying for a course with.
She said she was just a number at work but in self love school she has a name.
You are PAYING someone, I don’t think you’re earning any income from scamma love 😵💫

Reactions: 10
I didn’t realise Trudie worked for the police, I think I read that right?
I don’t think you can compare your employer and someone you’re paying for a course with.
She said she was just a number at work but in self love school she has a name.
You are PAYING someone, I don’t think you’re earning any income from scamma love 😵💫
Where is this? I saw someone called truuuudes didn’t want to feel like a number any more and SLS would heal her from that 🫠- is it that post?

Reactions: 3
Oh good lord - even Trudes is jumping on the running a self development and empowerment course - ffs - they are such in bleeping qualified nuffies who have zero business living vulnerable women advice. Your life experience gives you expertise in YOUR life; not in advising others.

• Sick
  • Sad
Oh good lord - even Trudes is jumping on the running a self development and empowerment course - ffs - they are such in bleeping qualified nuffies who have zero business living vulnerable women advice. Your life experience gives you expertise in YOUR life; not in advising others.

Instagram coaches are an absolute menace. Trudes is not in any way qualified to run her rip off of Scamma’s SLS (Scamma isn’t qualified to run SLS, of course).

Reactions: 8