Anna Rose #11 Through RuPTUrES TAW Vixen designed in a rush = bodysuits designed to give bad thrush

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think that she just googles baby names and then makes up most of the names on the post it notes in an attempt to make it seem like it’s really popular.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I think that she just googles baby names and then makes up most of the names on the post it notes in an attempt to make it seem like it’s really popular.
Those sad little post its on the bare wall just make me chuckle every time I see them. I’m just disappointed we didn’t get the kiss to camera with every one she put up. I guess some things have to be sacrificed for this best Eva life she’s leading (though in reality she really could be walking trough her biggest fire yet 🤔).

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Yes I agree with this. I’ve always thought there’s a few imaginary sign ups thrown up there!

Reactions: 6
So …. I listened to both podcast episodes and (52 and 72) … to use an Annarism “I’ll speak more on this later …. But what I want to address right now …

… is that part way through the latest podcast episode, when she’s talking about cutting “toxic” friends out of her life, she says (and I’m paraphrasing)
… and I’ve got lots of haters, and I think some of them are those friends, and I’ve got a private investigator so they are going to get a surprise”

Now, number 1. 👋👋 Hi Anna - I am so glad that with the lawyers that you’ve previously said that you had hired to reveal your haters, and now the money that you are spending on a private investigator, that you are putting back into the economy and helping service providers navigate the cost of living crisis. I LOVE that a portion of your grifted income is being spent on us. We can no longer claim to be living rent free in your head - you are actually spending money directly as a result of us ❤. And we can continue to enjoy your antics on a free of charge public platform and be provided with endless entertainment .

Number 2: Any tattler who is concerned about this - don’t be. By writing on tattle, you are not defaming, bullying or harassing Scammie, so legally, you are fine. However, if Scammie were to reveal anyone’s identity - and private names, emails, IG accounts, that IS harassment, and she can be charged/cautioned. If she were to contact you privately - and in anyway threaten you - that is also harassment.

At most, you might be slightly embarrassed if she reveals your identity and (in the very unlikely event that they folllow her) friends or family see it.

Several years ago (over the pandemic) I had an anti vax influencer (with 10x the followers and engagement that Annie has) share my IG handle after I’d questioned her anti vax stance. As a result, Two …. Let me repeat that …. two of her many thousands of followers DM'd me with messages along the lines of "she owned you, har har har".

My point being - let her spend the money trying to find our identities. In the VERY UNLIKELY possiblity that her hired PI (if they even exist) is able to identify anyone …. then what!!???? duck all is what! It's just Annie trying to boost her own importance and ego again.

• Heart
Reactions: 17
I'm happy for her to get her PI to come look for me. I have no problem with giving my name, but I won't hold back either. She is a predator, and she is abusive on many levels as we have all said. We are watching it happen in real time. We have control of our personal information; she has to inform us why she needs it and who it will be disclosed to. If she posts names addresses etc on social media or in private messages without informing the individual, we can seek an injunction and even go for damages to our person. She will open herself up a legal minefield. The munted rio grasshopper will be tied up in legal litigations for a long time.

Reactions: 10
So …. I listened to both podcast episodes and (52 and 72) … to use an Annarism “I’ll speak more on this later …. But what I want to address right now …

… is that part way through the latest podcast episode, when she’s talking about cutting “toxic” friends out of her life, she says (and I’m paraphrasing)
… and I’ve got lots of haters, and I think some of them are those friends, and I’ve got a private investigator so they are going to get a surprise”

Now, number 1. 👋👋 Hi Anna - I am so glad that with the lawyers that you’ve previously said that you had hired to reveal your haters, and now the money that you are spending on a private investigator, that you are putting back into the economy and helping service providers navigate the cost of living crisis. I LOVE that a portion of your grifted income is being spent on us. We can no longer claim to be living rent free in your head - you are actually spending money directly as a result of us ❤. And we can continue to enjoy your antics on a free of charge public platform and be provided with endless entertainment .

Number 2: Any tattler who is concerned about this - don’t be. By writing on tattle, you are not defaming, bullying or harassing Scammie, so legally, you are fine. However, if Scammie were to reveal anyone’s identity - and private names, emails, IG accounts, that IS harassment, and she can be charged/cautioned. If she were to contact you privately - and in anyway threaten you - that is also harassment.

At most, you might be slightly embarrassed if she reveals your identity and (in the very unlikely event that they folllow her) friends or family see it.

Several years ago (over the pandemic) I had an anti vax influencer (with 10x the followers and engagement that Annie has) share my IG handle after I’d questioned her anti vax stance. As a result, Two …. Let me repeat that …. two of her many thousands of followers DM'd me with messages along the lines of "she owned you, har har har".

My point being - let her spend the money trying to find our identities. In the VERY UNLIKELY possiblity that her hired PI (if they even exist) is able to identify anyone …. then what!!???? duck all is what! It's just Annie trying to boost her own importance and ego again.
Hehehe 🤭
---
So Trent breached the DVO today. It’s just fire after fire.
Wait what? What did he do

Reactions: 2
She said in her stories this arvo that as well as shooting the ‘CoLlECtiVE’ and dropping the dog to her friends there was a breach of the DVO at around midday. Obviously she didn’t go into it any further. Just a lil tease of the DV to fill that wall with the sad sad hearts.

here I’ll save your ears:

Attachments

• Wow
Reactions: 4
So Trent breached the DVO today. It’s just fire after fire.
My guess is his lawyers have presented her/ hers with the recent defamation she’s been spreading. Full name broadcasted on her social media and said she’s still hearing stories of what he’s doing to women apparently- she breaching it too? They work both ways. Yup the guy has a DVRO on him but threatening criminal charges and him going to jail to her flock of 17k crazies without an actual charge is wrong on so many levels.
————
Meanwhile looks like a total thrush fest over at TAW Collective merch photoshoot. 🤮🤮🤮🤮

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 11
She’s made SO many bodysuits. Do people really love them that much? I’ve never tried one (an active wear one at least). Seems pretty impractical to me but I’ve been pregnant or breastfeeding for years so..
I feel like she is missing her target audience, from what I see, so many of her followers are older and bigger.

Also, revie Jane has released a jump suit called vixen. Months ago 😂 and ashy bines has done the reversal crop.
Good one scamma. I also heard her answer someone’s question about sizing. If the girl is a 12, she’s going to fit the 10!
And compared the crop to the jeans from the sisterhood of the travelling pants 🫠
Can’t wait to see size 16 ladies squeezed into a 12 or 14 🤤

• Haha
Reactions: 5
She looks mighty pleased to have the DVO 'breached'...

She said in her stories this arvo that as well as shooting the ‘CoLlECtiVE’ and dropping the dog to her friends there was a breach of the DVO at around midday. Obviously she didn’t go into it any further. Just a lil tease of the DV to fill that wall with the sad sad hearts.

here I’ll save your ears:

Reactions: 6
She’s made SO many bodysuits. Do people really love them that much? I’ve never tried one (an active wear one at least). Seems pretty impractical to me but I’ve been pregnant or breastfeeding for years so..
I feel like she is missing her target audience, from what I see, so many of her followers are older and bigger.

Also, revie Jane has released a jump suit called vixen. Months ago 😂 and ashy bines has done the reversal crop.
Good one scamma. I also heard her answer someone’s question about sizing. If the girl is a 12, she’s going to fit the 10!
And compared the crop to the jeans from the sisterhood of the travelling pants 🫠
Can’t wait to see size 16 ladies squeezed into a 12 or 14 🤤
Bodysuits are a difficult fit - if you have a long torso, you’re left with a very uncomfortable wedgie; if you have a short torso, they’ll flop around the shoulders and not support your bust.

We know that standard sizing fits very few women perfectly - that number is reduced substantially in one piece outfits.

I’m with you in thinking that this vanity collection won’t sell to her community at the levels that she would like, and it’s going to require money spent on marketing and advertising to move them.

IMO she’s going to get a bit of a reality check when she tries to sell her stock outside of her community.

Reactions: 9
Bodysuits are a difficult fit - if you have a long torso, you’re left with a very uncomfortable wedgie; if you have a short torso, they’ll flop around the shoulders and not support your bust.

We know that standard sizing fits very few women perfectly - that number is reduced substantially in one piece outfits.

I’m with you in thinking that this vanity collection won’t sell to her community at the levels that she would like, and it’s going to require money spent on marketing and advertising to move them.

IMO she’s going to get a bit of a reality check when she tries to sell her stock outside of her community.
Can’t wait for her to get that reality check! But let’s face it, she’s never tried to sell anything outside her “community” - not Isagenix, not NFTs, not active wear… if she can’t sell to cult members I don’t reckon she’s got a market (or a clue).

Reactions: 8