Anna Rose #11 Through RuPTUrES TAW Vixen designed in a rush = bodysuits designed to give bad thrush

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
On the day (7th Dec) that she and Trent were meant to be finalising the case/getting a permanent violence order, I checked the court lists in the local GC courts, as well as family court, and there was no listing in either of their names.

I’m not sure if the courts do list DV cases though?
I don’t think it would have her name, but it would definitely have his. Thanks for having the sense to check at the time. As has been said before, I’m loathe to not believe her, but she’s yet to show any actual proof, so I’m just not convinced.

Reactions: 8
It would be wild if Trent sued her for slander.
I mean, could she even fight the charges if she can’t recoup said video as proof?

———

For what it’s worth, I agree that it makes absolutely no sense that she hasn’t made any effort to try to get that deleted video before now. It is incomprehensible that she wouldn’t have done that immediately.

Last edited:
Reactions: 9
Some more quality content coming on SLS. I mean - apart from the utter shite that this content actually is - I counted 9 edits to make this somewhat readable.

Alter. 😂😂 Does she actually even have spell/grammar check on her computer? Or so incredible at everything that she doesn’t need it?

She does.

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Also interesting that while people have suggested that she take her pc in to the police, as their tech department would be well versed in getting deleted files from pc’s, her response is to not bother the police but instead to find some external tech wizard who can help.

Why would she not want to use the police - who she has already said have been extremely helpful and “pro” her. Could it be that she’s not being truthful and she has another reason for wanting to find a deleted file and/or tech wizard???

View attachment 2732503
I'm not saying it didn't happen, but something isn't adding up. When you have evidence on a computer, phone etc. you hand it in to the authorities. Carriage of service is used in court proceedings. The Detectives are the ones who can get this evidence off a hard drive, they have the technology and the techs to do this. And if this was as bad as she says it is they would have subpoenaed any incriminating information in regard to the case. This is the part that bothers me, why would you want some random techy you don't know to lift the photos or info. Does she want some part of it wiped? Shes definitely trying to get the 'woe is me' vote.
---
On the day (7th Dec) that she and Trent were meant to be finalising the case/getting a permanent violence order, I checked the court lists in the local GC courts, as well as family court, and there was no listing in either of their names.

I’m not sure if the courts do list DV cases though?
I know here in Sydney you can look up onlineregistry.lawlink.nsw.gov.au/ and you put her name or his name in and it brings up the constable who is petitioning the order on behalf of the victim. It tells you dates and times etc.
---
And another thing, the Detectives and Police do not sit around thinking, I wonder when Anna is going to call so we can get more info and take this further, they have so many cases new and old that are far more pressing. Stupid munted grasshopper.

Last edited:
Reactions: 12
My friend was involved with DV and I had photos from months before - it got really bad and I got a phone call from a senior detective at 1am in the morning telling me that they required the photos the next morning at 9am - I got a text message requesting the information and photos immediately which I sent through via an app and proceedings were made immediately as it was really bad - no contact orders and they had a home together it’s still in place now 7 months down the track
---
She had sent through all photos of her assaults to me but told me not to do anything with them until she needed it as he made her delete them off her phone

• Heart
Reactions: 9
My friend was involved with DV and I had photos from months before - it got really bad and I got a phone call from a senior detective at 1am in the morning telling me that they required the photos the next morning at 9am - I got a text message requesting the information and photos immediately which I sent through via an app and proceedings were made immediately as it was really bad - no contact orders and they had a home together it’s still in place now 7 months down the track
---
She had sent through all photos of her assaults to me but told me not to do anything with them until she needed it as he made her delete them off her phone
You are an amazing friend. Thank you for sharing this with us.

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Sorry I know this has already been said, but I just need to reiterate that Scammie is clearly experiencing delusions of grandeur if she thinks that those detective have even given her so much as a second thought while she decides she’s ready to uncover this supposed evidence 😅😅😅😅😅😅😅😅😅😅😅😅😅😅

scammie, I work in a role where women disclose FDV to me all the time. You are not a special hero. There are stories every single day that are more courageous and heroic than yours will ever be (if it’s even true)

Reactions: 15
Sorry I know this has already been said, but I just need to reiterate that Scammie is clearly experiencing delusions of grandeur if she thinks that those detective have even given her so much as a second thought while she decides she’s ready to uncover this supposed evidence 😅😅😅😅😅😅😅😅😅😅😅😅😅😅

scammie, I work in a role where women disclose FDV to me all the time. You are not a special hero. There are stories every single day that are more courageous and heroic than yours will ever be (if it’s even true)
THIS!

Whatever happened (or didn't happen) - Scamma just wanks on about how uniquely special it makes her. It seems out of step with how other DV survivors use sharing their experiences to advocate/educate/normalise getting help etc. Scamma uses her story to blow smoke up her own arse, that's all.
I don't think she ever really acknowledges the horrible reality of how common DV is and she doesn't speak about the reality of how people find themselves in these situations, the recognisable patterns and red flags.
To me it seems that if her story is actually anything more than delusion she hasn't done any of the work to heal/recover/understand. Her boasting about how amazing she is to "overcome" is just her smelling her own farts and I don't think her story is genuine.

Reactions: 17
And also, while all DV is horrific, whether it’s emotional or coercive control or sexual violence or financial, hers is surely at the lower end of the scale?
It’s not ok, and no one should be hurt in any of the relationships, and no one deserves it, this isn’t sustained or escalating or deadly.
She’s acting like she’s the most victim of all victims?

Reactions: 10
THIS!

Whatever happened (or didn't happen) - Scamma just wanks on about how uniquely special it makes her. It seems out of step with how other DV survivors use sharing their experiences to advocate/educate/normalise getting help etc. Scamma uses her story to blow smoke up her own arse, that's all.
I don't think she ever really acknowledges the horrible reality of how common DV is and she doesn't speak about the reality of how people find themselves in these situations, the recognisable patterns and red flags.
To me it seems that if her story is actually anything more than delusion she hasn't done any of the work to heal/recover/understand. Her boasting about how amazing she is to "overcome" is just her smelling her own farts and I don't think her story is genuine.

Not only is she not using her platform to benefit other DV victims by advocating/educating/normalising - she’s telling women that they are fully responsible for keeping their men happy and that they should do whatever it takes to praise and prop them up.

Just using the term “king”, instead of partner, like men are enshrined with absolute power and women must be obedient to them is disgusting in any circumstance but especially heinous in the context of women who have suffered the abused of men.

• Heart
Reactions: 23
Also interesting that while people have suggested that she take her pc in to the police, as their tech department would be well versed in getting deleted files from pc’s, her response is to not bother the police but instead to find some external tech wizard who can help.

Why would she not want to use the police - who she has already said have been extremely helpful and “pro” her. Could it be that she’s not being truthful and she has another reason for wanting to find a deleted file and/or tech wizard???

View attachment 2732503
Let us also note that it’s “her” senior constable. She is so unbelievably full of herself it’s hard for a normal person to comprehend this level of grandiose delusion. The way she writes it’s like the Queensland Police specifically hired a member of staff just for her case. Yes I’m sure the officer has nothing better to do than think about you and your case Anna 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 20
But Scammie is SO SPECIAL! Don’t forget she was specially selected to go to Rio and dance like a drunk giraffe dressed up as a frog on a float!

What really happened though was the woman who sent the invite sent invites out to 100s of email addresses of A to D grade influencers hoping some of them would buy her grift for free advertising 🤣 The business is based on people being a) stupid enough b) ego driven c) having excess cash to jump on a plane to Rio d) no job to speak of except filming themselves online. Scammie meets all criteria except for C. but she does have the cash of her iNveStors and she is willing to use it. What a freaking sucker. I do love when the scammers get scammed. You go girlfriend and provide all that free advertising for the Rio Carnivale experience while you’ll probably be 10 grand down the drain because you want to feel important and special. Go Annie!

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Let us also note that it’s “her” senior constable. She is so unbelievably full of herself it’s hard for a normal person to comprehend this level of grandiose delusion. The way she writes it’s like the Queensland Police specifically hired a member of staff just for her case. Yes I’m sure the officer has nothing better to do than think about you and your case Anna 🙄
That struck me as well. For anyone here who is also on the Leila Stead thread this reminded me of when Leila claimed that she was attacked by dark spirits while giving a psychic reading and ended up in hospital (not kidding 🥴). She claimed that her ED doctor fully agreed with her that it was a spiritual attack and was “full of belief”. Such a narc thing to do, claiming that a person of authority backs them up/is beholden to them just to legitimize their stories.

Leila’s comment attached, for LOLs.

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Not only is she not using her platform to benefit other DV victims by advocating/educating/normalising - she’s telling women that they are fully responsible for keeping their men happy and that they should do whatever it takes to praise and prop them up.

Just using the term “king”, instead of partner, like men are enshrined with absolute power and women must be obedient to them is disgusting in any circumstance but especially heinous in the context of women who have suffered the abused of men.
Just want to highlight this. It is why people with ZERO qualms have no business trying to offer advice and guidance on complex issues particularly trauma. It reeeeeeks of narcissism at best and a massive scam at worst.
Anyone here feeling a wee bit gross about the speculation around her DV claims- this is the reason. Likely happened Yes, but tacked on to selling a course at a convenient time. This is why she is questioned and criticised

• Heart
Reactions: 19

1000000%. I don’t actually query her DV stories on the whole - the fact she is naming him so openly, I just don’t think even she would be doing that if she wasn’t confident she had legal/police support/confirmation.

But the fact that she is trying to say that anyone can escape from the situation, that it’s all a choice and then the endless stories over the past year in particular about men being in charge? Absolutely vomit inducing and literally the basis of a male violence society. This type of narrative is why I want her and all her type OFF THE FREAKING INTERNET. Like seriously. I don’t want her on here so I can watch and be entertained/horrified. I want her deplatformed and gone so vulnerable women won’t have to listen to this tit.

Bring on the influencer cancellation era.

• Heart
Reactions: 22
Her posts about DV serve one thing and one thing only.
Scamma’s launch of SLS.

THAT’S 👏 IT👏

Where are the trigger warnings prior to her posts?
Where are the follow up posts with information for anyone needing support?

That’s right. Scamma has no care or concern for her audience. Scamma is all about the grift. And using DV as a tool to drive her income is sick and all her posts containing DV information should be reported.

Reactions: 20