Anna Rose #10 Scammie and her new King manifesting the ring loved up and sickening

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I saw this on one of those influencer gossip pages. This is Sopha Dopha’s new brand called “All for Mimi”. This is the kind of ethics that Scamma implied would be a part of Taw but so far have not been.
I don’t think items shipped from Shien factories can commit to sustainability lol

• Haha
Reactions: 5
So Short King Boss Rhino has sold his place and moved into Scammie’s popcorn ceiling artificial grassed balcony crappy apartment? What’s the bet she makes him invest in one of her scams?

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Monday or better known as “Another day of TAW collective in absentia ….”
I'm confused why Lizard Lips repeats everything!? Surely she realizes she makes zero bleeping sense!?

I'm confused why Lizard Lips repeats everything!? Surely she realizes she makes zero bleeping sense!?

Thought I would also double up. Still don't get it.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
And now she's spruiking about all the coin she has made and her global business blah blah.. so why does she live in a micro unit with a popcorn ceiling and plastic grass.. if she's killing it out there with the $$ why has she upgraded or at least given the popcorn roof a make over ???? and on another note if there is ever a power outage up there, she can just get turkey teeth to smile, they would light up the city...

• Haha
Reactions: 6
And now she's spruiking about all the coin she has made and her global business blah blah.. so why does she live in a micro unit with a popcorn ceiling and plastic grass.. if she's killing it out there with the $$ why has she upgraded or at least given the popcorn roof a make over ???? and on another note if there is ever a power outage up there, she can just get turkey teeth to smile, they would light up the city...
I honestly think at some point she’s claimed bankruptcy or has extremely bad credit.

• Wow
If she says honey for my nervous system one more time I’m going to probably still read her tit because it’s so entertaining but I could do without them having sex for us in the spa. Settle down big rhino.

Attachments

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 12
If she says honey for my nervous system one more time I’m going to probably still read her tit because it’s so entertaining but I could do without them having sex for us in the spa. Settle down big rhino.
I just love a performative pic.
“Babe, babe…I’m just going to prop the phone up and put it on a timer…oh tit babe…it keeps falling over…hang on, hang on…ok *swoosh swoosh swoosh across the spa* sit back, BABE! SIT BACK *straddles SK* Did we get it?? *swoosh swoosh swoosh back to the phone*

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 18
Those reels she keeps putting up are so MLM..shes living the good life on other peoples coin.. It will be interesting to see if turkey teeth will throw in the towel with fifo work. and then go into the biz like a good hun.

Reactions: 10

anyone seen this? Anna Ogilvie (unsure why she doesn't go back to what I'm assuming is her maiden name) has always been an insufferable bleeping twit. the bleeping ego on it, to think that anyone would want to read this inane garbage.
---

anyone seen this? Anna Ogilvie (unsure why she doesn't go back to what I'm assuming is her maiden name) has always been an insufferable bleeping twit. the bleeping ego on it, to think that anyone would want to read this inane garbage.

also, I had to read this, now you must too 🤢
---
I'm really doing anything except for getting this essay in 🥲

from an old forum. forum contributions seem a bit macho and douchebag-ey (lots of the R-slur, be warned if you go on a deep dive):

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 3

---

also, I had to read this, now you must too 🤢
---
I'm really doing anything except for getting this essay in 🥲

from an old forum. forum contributions seem a bit macho and douchebag-ey (lots of the R-slur, be warned if you go on a deep dive):

She used to go by Anna vogelaar (most of her life) then in her 20s swapped to Anna Ogilvie, then Richards when she married morgan. No idea why she changed last names in her 20’s. She didn’t marry anyone else etc.

• Haha
  • Wow
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.