Anna Rose #10 Scammie and her new King manifesting the ring loved up and sickening

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She used to go by Anna vogelaar (most of her life) then in her 20s swapped to Anna Ogilvie, then Richards when she married morgan. No idea why she changed last names in her 20’s. She didn’t marry anyone else etc.
I’m sure that she’s said somewhere, that her real Dad was in a cult and either he had, or he gave her, a made up surname? Vogelaar def sounds made up?!! Maybe Ogilvie was her mums maiden name?
---

anyone seen this? Anna Ogilvie (unsure why she doesn't go back to what I'm assuming is her maiden name) has always been an insufferable bleeping twit. the bleeping ego on it, to think that anyone would want to read this inane garbage.
---

Great find!! She said - somewhere (IG? Her old blog?) - that when her and Peta “started their business” that they got some online hate (she called in bullying) via a group of guys on an online forum - this must be it.

also, I had to read this, now you must too 🤢
---
I'm really doing anything except for getting this essay in 🥲

from an old forum. forum contributions seem a bit macho and douchebag-ey (lots of the R-slur, be warned if you go on a deep dive):

Great find!! She said - somewhere (IG? Her old blog?) - that when her and Peta “started their business” that they got some online hate (she called in bullying) via a group of guys on an online forum - this must be it.

Reactions: 4
So its all MLM tit
Yep. It’s the only way she knows how to “run a business”. She’s making this massive fuss about not having spent a cent on marketing until now, but that’s just because it wouldn’t have occurred to her because that’s not what MLM huns do.

Reactions: 6
I’m sure that she’s said somewhere, that her real Dad was in a cult and either he had, or he gave her, a made up surname? Vogelaar def sounds made up?!! Maybe Ogilvie was her mums maiden name?
---

Possibly, but there was a large portion of her friends she said on that forum. Says a lot

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 3
So. since she left her 9 to 5 job many moons ago, she has only done MLM. wow... So, her motivational crappy speeches are purely to get her slaves to work harder to bring in more $$ for herself and now glow in the dark turkey teeth. I just can't see how this will be sustainable when she's older and getting up to retirement age. She won't have super. I know she said she has crypto etc. but that's all over the place. Shes definitely not climbing the corporate ladder. She has tunnel vision.

Reactions: 5
That forum is making me lol. All these blokes on a car forum absolutely trolling Anna and morgs hahahaha. In 2015 they were saying the same tit we are saying now.
Nothing has changed at all! This is making me laugh so hard. Eight years later and her life is exactly the same other than running a bit and learning to skydive. Much achievement 😆

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Nothing has changed at all! This is making me laugh so hard. Eight years later and her life is exactly the same other than running a bit and learning to skydive. Much achievement 😆
Same I actually had tears in my eyes I was laughing so much. I think I need a life. Those blokes on the forum are very funny too.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Links to this forum please ?

Posted on the previous page - credit to the OP for finding it

• Heart
Reactions: 5

Posted on the previous page - credit to the OP for finding it
THANKYOU! Can't wait to read!

Reactions: 2
The caption on her latest reel has me wheezing… “I’ve pulled weeks of back to back 8 hour days…” Really?? You mean, you’ve done a day’s work like the rest of us? Except you haven’t gone over and above like most of us??

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 12
The caption on her latest reel has me wheezing… “I’ve pulled weeks of back to back 8 hour days…” Really?? You mean, you’ve done a day’s work like the rest of us? Except you haven’t gone over and above like most of us??
And don’t miss the second part of the caption, that was to be continued in the comments ….. but …. Huh …. What ….. wait ….. no …..did Anna forget to finish her caption 😂😂😂😂

Also it doesn’t “sound” like Anna’s usual voice - I think that she may have used ChatGPT .

And because it’s Wednesday, it’s “Don’t wear the brand that you own” Day. Is that now a full week of no TAW collective sightings???
---
Sales Update

First up : TAW Collective (which appears to be undergoing a rebranding to the much less nonsensical 😂😂 TAW Co)

When we last checked in (2nd Nov ) TAW Co had 392 products remaining at a RRP of $28,850.40

Today, there are 386 items still available, at a RRP of $28,390.70

For those that are playing along at home, this means that our phenomenal She-e-os global active wear brand has sold (DRUMROLL PLEASE) …. 6 items/$459.70 in 12 days!! Well on the way to those $100k months …. Storage at her facility will be costing more than this. Time to move distribution in house to the hostel??

What about the original grifty grift project! The Awakened WomanNFT? Currently sitting at 2,083 of those ugly JPEGs sold - that’s 37.4% total sold (or sold out in Scammie speak) - only 3,472 to go before we hit IRL sold out!

Must be time for another round of Self Love School??!!!
Sales update time! We are now at just under 11 weeks since launch, and TAW collective is still holding 368 items at a RRP of $26,941.60

That means that since our last update - and since Anna did her “ Hurry! Selling fast! If you don’t buy now you’ll miss out! Never to be repeated” post …. TAW Collective, in 8 days has sold 18 items or $1449.10 m. Who says scarcity marketing doesn’t work??? That’s a $1000 increase in sales on the previous two weeks!!!

And The Awakened Woman NFT has sold an additional 2 jpgs, bringing the grand total to 2085 sold.

TAW collective FB page has a whole 18 followers - that FB marketing that Anna is spending a whole 8 hours a day back to back mastering is bringing home the goods!!

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 9
Stalker obsessed haters. Anna, just ignore us. Be a boss babe and just don’t read tattle. Leave us ugly fat trolls alone, in our little corner of the internet.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
And don’t miss the second part of the caption, that was to be continued in the comments ….. but …. Huh …. What ….. wait ….. no …..did Anna forget to finish her caption 😂😂😂😂

Also it doesn’t “sound” like Anna’s usual voice - I think that she may have used ChatGPT .

And because it’s Wednesday, it’s “Don’t wear the brand that you own” Day. Is that now a full week of no TAW collective sightings???
---

Sales update time! We are now at just under 11 weeks since launch, and TAW collective is still holding 368 items at a RRP of $26,941.60

That means that since our last update - and since Anna did her “ Hurry! Selling fast! If you don’t buy now you’ll miss out! Never to be repeated” post …. TAW Collective, in 8 days has sold 18 items or $1449.10 m. Who says scarcity marketing doesn’t work??? That’s a $1000 increase in sales on the previous two weeks!!!

And The Awakened Woman NFT has sold an additional 2 jpgs, bringing the grand total to 2085 sold.

TAW collective FB page has a whole 18 followers - that FB marketing that Anna is spending a whole 8 hours a day back to back mastering is bringing home the goods!!
Learning FB/IG ads 😅. I reckon that’s 30 minutes work.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I am fascinated by this ‘weeks of back to back eight hour days’. Fascinated. Does she genuinely think that’s a long day? Sitting in a chair?

There would be some nurses on here that would beg to differ.

I regularly work 15hr days (becos corporate Scamma, and gobsmackingly I really enjoy it, especially as I finish my days knowing I’ve not ripped anyone off, helped make the world a better place and made great money. This is a weird concept I know). And I don’t think I work anywhere near as hard as other people with less desk based jobs.

Eight hours? EIGHT HOURS?! And more than once?! God almighty. Someone get the woman four hundred bottles of veuve and some fake grass. She needs a lie down.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.