Anna Rose #10 Scammie and her new King manifesting the ring loved up and sickening

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I should add, she pulled up a pfd looking 1 pager with a few %'s in table: maybe 4 stats like variable cost, fixed cost, sales, profit and her % along with a standard % range from the e-commerce business she is now working with. Unsurprisingly, her numbers were all incredible!!
Pretty meaningless showing a few %'s without showing any underlying data

• Haha
Reactions: 9
All she showed was an example template, with no numbers. A real company, with real investors and seats at the table, share their actual numbers, regardless of who is watching. Why the unnecessary secrecy?! Show us how good it is so we might be tempted to purchase (another)
Always got her bewbs out. Much professional 🤓
---
She a Dr and influencer know as TheFoodMedic. I hijacked this thread to talk about her. Her fiancé David Birtwhistle is dumb as a box of rocks, walks around with no shirt on at every opportunity, uses therapy speak to describe their relationship and terms like “wifey material”, Hazel has lost her own identity and her identity is now as a fiance to DB. Sound familiar??????? Only difference is Hazel WAS a decent human.
---

Thanks for the screenshot legend! HOW can these women “investors” not be worried at this point? I could maybeee understand not showing on a live, but sending a profit and loss to owners via email before the meeting for privacy. But she doesn’t
Do they really think they are going to see a cent anytime soon? They are deluded. Scammie will keep every cent of the “profits” herself. She controls it all including the information being shared.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 5
I should add, she pulled up a pfd looking 1 pager with a few %'s in table: maybe 4 stats like variable cost, fixed cost, sales, profit and her % along with a standard % range from the e-commerce business she is now working with. Unsurprisingly, her numbers were all incredible!!
Pretty meaningless showing a few %'s without showing any underlying data
Yeah 50% profit looks good until you see what it’s a % of.

Reactions: 7
For a moment there I genuinely thought she has reached some level of professionalism and had some numbers at the board meeting.

But wait. She showed an EXAMPLE template?!!! Why?! Becos I’m so profesh I can use Excel (or rather someone I am paying can use Excel)? What the hell?!

Just imagining a real board meeting and the Chief Exec flashing up some PPT decks with pretend numbers on it “I promise you, we have real ones, they’re just a bit secret right now. Trust me”

Oh, while their boyfriend wanders across the stage half naked scratching their groin.
“Look Mum I drew a picture!”

• Haha
Yeah 50% profit looks good until you see what it’s a % of.
This would have to be my biggest frustration!

50% profit sounds good, untilllll...

- She's bankrolling the next collection, and then the next collection, and then the next collection;
- She's paying storage, picking, dispatch costs;
- She's now got these wizz bang business gurus who she 100% would be writing off as a business expense;
- She's (finally) talking about proper marketing (another business expense);
- Any outgoing possible would be chalked up as a business expense.

THEN, she's no doubt paying herself a 'wage', which she can set at any amount and if she wanted, the company itself could be left with no profits. In an ideal world, her cOmMuNity would be lucky to make $100 a month each; but in Anna's world, they'll likely make nothing. And will actually be out of pocket because they're the ones buying TAW to ramp up sales to boost pRoFitS 🤦‍♀️

Can lead a horse to water...

View attachment 2577787

Shows that her whole “I don’t use filters” spiel is, unsurprisingly, a lie ….
LOL WHAT FILTER 🙃

I can't get over the absolute gall of this lying, gaslighting, volatile and hysterical head (who is not successful by any metric that I would use) giving life advice to 17k followers.

a quick recap:

- punishes her body with exercise and diet because that's the only thing she's got complete control over;
- TAW Collective is an absolute flop, so much criticism about the functionality and comfort AND not even close to selling out after almost two months;
- same with TAW NFTs, not even half sold after more than a year;
- zero income for TAW NFT owners now or in the distant future (and let's face it, this was it's main selling point because she's marketing to the MLM crowd who will do anything to earn passive income vs. actual proper employment);
- not only moved in with a guy she's known for less than a year 🚩🚩🚩, but allowed him to encroach on a space that was supposed to be exclusively for women (all TERFS, probs); and lastly because it's my absolute favourite -
- any $ she earns are the fruits of other people's labour. she contributes nothing to the community, shits on us that work in conventional PAYG jobs. Where would she be without hardworking taxpayers paying for her to get her busted tits out while she cosplays girl-boss-barbie board meetings 😅

Attachments

• Heart
Reactions: 13
LOL WHAT FILTER 🙃

I can't get over the absolute gall of this lying, gaslighting, volatile and hysterical head (who is not successful by any metric that I would use) giving life advice to 17k followers.

a quick recap:

- punishes her body with exercise and diet because that's the only thing she's got complete control over;
- TAW Collective is an absolute flop, so much criticism about the functionality and comfort AND not even close to selling out after almost two months;
- same with TAW NFTs, not even half sold after more than a year;
- zero income for TAW NFT owners now or in the distant future (and let's face it, this was it's main selling point because she's marketing to the MLM crowd who will do anything to earn passive income vs. actual proper employment);
- not only moved in with a guy she's known for less than a year 🚩🚩🚩, but allowed him to encroach on a space that was supposed to be exclusively for women (all TERFS, probs); and lastly because it's my absolute favourite -
- any $ she earns are the fruits of other people's labour. she contributes nothing to the community, shits on us that work in conventional PAYG jobs. Where would she be without hardworking taxpayers paying for her to get her busted tits out while she cosplays girl-boss-barbie board meetings 😅
When’s that sad picture from?

Reactions: 2
her recent crying montage reel 😅

meanwhile, those who are paying Scamma's way are scrambling for more side hustles because they're struggling to make ends meet...
And good ole scamma wouldn't give a rats arse about how tough it is for others in her TAW community. Do these women not see or understand how they are paying for her to live a fantastic life. She is very selfish and narcissistic. She is a horrid person.

And good ole scamma wouldn't give a rats arse about how tough it is for others in her TAW community. Do these women not see or understand how they are paying for her to live a fantastic life. She is very selfish and narcissistic. She is a horrid person.
ItsJess could have bought a switch for her kids for xmas but instead bought at least one TAW NFT (1 x TAW NFT > 1 Nintendo Switch)...Poor woman probably bought the NFT(s) because she thought it would have generated her an income now as a TAW NFT iNvEStoR 🫠

• Sad
Reactions: 13

meanwhile, those who are paying Scamma's way are scrambling for more side hustles because they're struggling to make ends meet...
She’s more than happy for them to invest and buy the alibaba craptive wear coz when you wear it it changes your life. Most of these sad souls would be thousands of dollars better off had they’ve not chipped in. Her response undoubtedly would be to invest another $700 into SLS to learn from more of her word vomit.

Reactions: 10
She’s more than happy for them to invest and buy the alibaba craptive wear coz when you wear it it changes your life. Most of these sad souls would be thousands of dollars better off had they’ve not chipped in. Her response undoubtedly would be to invest another $700 into SLS to learn from more of her word vomit.
"The more you put in, the more you get out!" Core MLM philosophy 🥰

Reactions: 4

LOLLLL. I sound like a bleeping boomer, but like - babes, get a real job. Contribute to society. Pay taxes. I dunno. But MLM (or multiple MLMs!) ain’t it.

• Heart
I saw this on one of those influencer gossip pages. This is Sopha Dopha’s new brand called “All for Mimi”. This is the kind of ethics that Scamma implied would be a part of Taw but so far have not been.

Attachments

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.