Anna Rose #10 Scammie and her new King manifesting the ring loved up and sickening

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Her stupid pose/face when she starts a new story had me God damn wetting my pants.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Loving seeing Scammie going into complete competition with SK. She’s so determined to be a gym girlie because he’s such a gymbro 🤣 Anyone else noticed how much she had upped her exercise????imagine being that insecure that you have to compete with your partner to prove you are the Alpha in the relationship. He’s not a kiNg….he’s a complete Labrador….highly trainable but not too much upstairs.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Loving seeing Scammie going into complete competition with SK. She’s so determined to be a gym girlie because he’s such a gymbro 🤣 Anyone else noticed how much she had upped her exercise????imagine being that insecure that you have to compete with your partner to prove you are the Alpha in the relationship. He’s not a kiNg….he’s a complete Labrador….highly trainable but not too much upstairs.
Dunno if anyone else is over on The Food Medic thread, but Hazels partner is the same, and she plays into it 🥴🥴🙃🙃. Except Hazel is a Dr. But her partner is bleeping dense

Reactions: 1
Scamma did this with the hubbards, bought an expensive bike and did all these crazy long bike rides. Never seen that bike again (or the helmet) She just rides that little casual bike to and from the pub

Trent did half iron man’s so scammy did half iron man’s

Short king is a full gym rat so scammie is now too

• Haha
Reactions: 17
I can’t unsee how terrible her form is. Always; in every exercise. Why are those instructors encouraging her to increase her weights when her form is so bad ??

She’s an injury waiting to happen.

Reactions: 11
Dunno if anyone else is over on The Food Medic thread, but Hazels partner is the same, and she plays into it 🥴🥴🙃🙃. Except Hazel is a Dr. But her partner is bleeping dense
There’s a Hazel thread?! I just recently unfollowed her Insta and podcast because she’d been annoying me and I couldn’t quite figure out what I don’t like about her. Heading there now!

• Heart
Reactions: 2
while that’s true about labs, please don’t compare them! My lab is the greatest!

• Heart
Reactions: 2
I wonder why she is moving when she just styled her balcony with turf.
Short king is probably moving out of the spare room at his ex wife’s house to live full time with Scammie and commit himself to 7 weeks of intensive coaching from Boss Barbie. His initiation into MLM. Good luck Boss Rhino.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
There’s a Hazel thread?! I just recently unfollowed her Insta and podcast because she’d been annoying me and I couldn’t quite figure out what I don’t like about her. Heading there now!
When you unfollow an influencer cos they start to annoy you, then you find a thread about them- it’s so bloody satisfying!! Cmon over!!!
Anyone who joined the zoom, did she show any financials at all that indicated current performance?

Reactions: 6
When you unfollow an influencer cos they start to annoy you, then you find a thread about them- it’s so bloody satisfying!! Cmon over!!!
Anyone who joined the zoom, did she show any financials at all that indicated current performance?
All she showed was an example template, with no numbers. A real company, with real investors and seats at the table, share their actual numbers, regardless of who is watching. Why the unnecessary secrecy?! Show us how good it is so we might be tempted to purchase (another)

Attachments

• Heart
  • Wow
Hear! Hear x 2. Although, to be fair, one of my two labs while stunning is definitely of the genotype referred to as a dumbador.
I do sincerely apologise 🤣 I also have a Labrador and you’re right…it is insulting to Labs. I think I’m still cross because I have tripped over her 3 times in the last week due to her uncanny ability to LIE IN THE MIDDLE OF DOORWAYS IN THE DARK! Lucky she’s the most darling dog to have ever walked the earth 🥰

• Haha
All she showed was an example template, with no numbers. A real company, with real investors and seats at the table, share their actual numbers, regardless of who is watching. Why the unnecessary secrecy?! Show us how good it is so we might be tempted to purchase (another)
For a moment there I genuinely thought she has reached some level of professionalism and had some numbers at the board meeting.

But wait. She showed an EXAMPLE template?!!! Why?! Becos I’m so profesh I can use Excel (or rather someone I am paying can use Excel)? What the hell?!

Just imagining a real board meeting and the Chief Exec flashing up some PPT decks with pretend numbers on it “I promise you, we have real ones, they’re just a bit secret right now. Trust me”

Oh, while their boyfriend wanders across the stage half naked scratching their groin.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Wait!? Who is Hazel!?
She a Dr and influencer know as TheFoodMedic. I hijacked this thread to talk about her. Her fiancé David Birtwhistle is dumb as a box of rocks, walks around with no shirt on at every opportunity, uses therapy speak to describe their relationship and terms like “wifey material”, Hazel has lost her own identity and her identity is now as a fiance to DB. Sound familiar??????? Only difference is Hazel WAS a decent human.
---
Thanks for the screenshot legend! HOW can these women “investors” not be worried at this point? I could maybeee understand not showing on a live, but sending a profit and loss to owners via email before the meeting for privacy. But she doesn’t

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.