Anna Rose #10 Scammie and her new King manifesting the ring loved up and sickening

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
If anyone wants to give an hour of their lives over to spread sheet bizness EXpErT Scamma and all she’s analfested - the zoom link readily available to the public in her ‘locked?’ ‘hub’ is

7:30 Gold Coast ⏰

I don’t want to risk seeing short king use the loo again …
You the best!

• Haha
Reactions: 1
So I managed to log on (actually did it out of sheer curiosity) for about 5 minutes. That is all I could take of Annie Scammie oxygen theif and her boss rhino who I am sure strategically placed the camera so we could see him walk in bare chested and then put his shirt on 🤢 So professional. All the board meetings I attend have a guy shirtless 🙄 and my boobs are hanging out from my plunge neck leotard!

66 in attendance.

Hot pink and leopard will be in the next collection and Trudes reckons this to be a great sell point for valentines outfits 🤦‍♀️

Her time lines are all over the place with constant caveats of ‘if that how it happens then it is meant to be’ aka if I fail to deliver I will just claim it was always the plan.

Attachments

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 10
If anyone wants to give an hour of their lives over to spread sheet bizness EXpErT Scamma and all she’s analfested - the zoom link readily available to the public in her ‘locked?’ ‘hub’ is

7:30 Gold Coast ⏰

I don’t want to risk seeing short king use the loo again …
Omg what the? 🤮
---
So I managed to log on (actually did it out of sheer curiosity) for about 5 minutes. That is all I could take of Annie Scammie oxygen theif and her boss rhino who I am sure strategically placed the camera so we could see him walk in bare chested and then put his shirt on 🤢 So professional. All the board meetings I attend have a guy shirtless 🙄 and my boobs are hanging out from my plunge neck leotard!

66 in attendance.

Hot pink and leopard will be in the next collection and Trudes reckons this to be a great sell point for valentines outfits 🤦‍♀️

Her time lines are all over the place with constant caveats of ‘if that how it happens then it is meant to be’ aka if I fail to deliver I will just claim it was always the plan.
Board Meeting lmao 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 3

66 in attendance.

I’m crying with laughter at “Valentines’ outfits” 😂

• Haha
Any poos though?
---
Boss Rhino with a tube of moisturiser in the foreground and shirtless in the background I’m 100% sure our SK staged this so we all creamed our pants (sorry for the graphic expression 🤭)
---
I’m crying with laughter at “Valentines’ outfits” 😂
Oh truuuudes what have you become.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Other highlights: there will be a mini me collection late 2024 or 2025, pjs and a linen range. The jump suits and body suits that are coming are versatile, wear straight from gym to the bar. Ideally wants to have a shop front.
Also caps/hats because she loves hats (evidenced by crispy af skin).

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Other highlights: there will be a mini me collection late 2024 or 2025, pjs and a linen range. The jump suits and body suits that are coming are versatile, wear straight from gym to the bar. Ideally wants to have a shop front.
A shop front?? 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 2
I love how only 66 people attended hahahaha attendees for a serving of word salad are dropping like NFT value 👌

• Haha
Reactions: 8
literally NONE of this will happen

• Heart
  • Haha
Anna Rose (Monday) “ I genuinely live in my TAW collective now…”

Also Anna Rose Tues, Wed, Thurs … not a TAW collective item to be seen …

Also - am pretty sure that the leopard shorts that she constantly wears were a collab that her friend Chani did with muscle republic.

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Anna Rose (Monday) “ I genuinely live in my TAW collective now…”

Also Anna Rose Tues, Wed, Thurs … not a TAW collective item to be seen …

Also - am pretty sure that the leopard shorts that she constantly wears were a collab that her friend Chani did with muscle republic.
I was coming here to post this! She must be REALLY behind on her washing 🤣. Also wild that she couldn’t even wear her own brand for her ‘board meeting’ call with ‘investors’.
---
Looks like Scamma read here yesterday…finding out that Tattlers would be joining her Zoom really ruined her day, huh.

Hi Scamma 👋🏻

Attachments

• Haha
I was coming here to post this! She must be REALLY behind on her washing 🤣. Also wild that she couldn’t even wear her own brand for her ‘board meeting’ call with ‘investors’.
---
Looks like Scamma read here yesterday…finding out that Tattlers would be joining her Zoom really ruined her day, huh.

Hi Scamma 👋🏻
Offt the Tattle Rattle!!!

Sounds like alcohol withdrawal to me! Signs and symptoms of AW can include, among others, mild to moderate tremors, irritability, anxiety, or agitation. Her her precious nervous system is trying to adjust booze free.

• Wow
Reactions: 5
Ryan’s home for…7 weeks? What on earth? Looks like short king is kicking back and letting scammie take over finances 🤢 looks like he’s real keen on building an empire babe

• Haha
  • Sick
Ryan’s home for…7 weeks? What on earth? Looks like short king is kicking back and letting scammie take over finances 🤢 looks like he’s real keen on building an empire babe
So for the next 7 weeks we have to suffer through the love bombing. What a bleeping dreadful thought !!

• Haha
Reactions: 5
No work for seven weeks? Is that common in FIFO or do you think his work is trying to phase him out 😆
My uncle used to work FIFO and was always home over christmas/summer for 6-8 weeks. Not sure if it was standard or if he saved his leave for that time of year to spend with his family though.

Reactions: 4
Just “pinning” here that - other than the trial (presumably the Alleged DV by Trent) Annie’s got something else going on, that she’s out things in place, that she’ll tell her community about once it’s over, that’s filled her with rage and hurt and frustration…

My lord - she’s one of “those” exhausting people that always has some drama going on in there life, that hasn’t worked out that THEY and their behaviour is/are the common denominator.

Apologies for the screenshots rather than a video - I haven’t worked out how to compress a video to the teeny tiny amount required by tattle
---
No work for seven weeks? Is that common in FIFO or do you think his work is trying to phase him out 😆
If they can get through being in one another company - and over the Christmas period - for seven weeks 😂😂

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.