Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

AntiPants

Chatty Member
The reason she’s not at all stressed on Christmas Eve is the fact that she’s incredibly selfish and doesn’t have to organise anything for anyone else.

Reactions: 16

Vaseline

Chatty Member
Yeah, Ryan's not going anywhere because you've allowed him to move into your house, insert himself into your business and basically infiltrate into every area of your life Anna, you've left nothing for yourself.

Reactions: 15

skeptical_sausage

Nah … time is infinite Scamma will conceive the second she wants to, pop out a baby pain free, at home in a lukewarm inflatable tub with the only light in the room her man’s king’s glow in the dark fake chompers, breast feed like an earth mother (albeit one with rock hard fake bolt ons) on demand, fuck her baby-fifo-daddy on the daily and homeschool her little adhd unvaxed terror till it’s 18. Oh … and make a 10 figure income by fleecing vulnerable women of their hard earned cash by selling substandard derivative products made by even more vulnerable women on less than a living wage. Goals.
Nailed it. Best wife. Best mother. Best most DISRUPTIVE boss babe. Best at YES AND BOTH - AND FUCKING NOTHING - all simultaneously.

She’s a train wreck of a woman. So fucking delusional and self-centered. Fake and selfish as fuck.

• Haha

aussieanonforlyf

Chatty Member
Serious question - where are you supposed to wear this stuff? Normal people are not wearing this to exercise in. So have we moved away from exercise gear into what - casual wear? Are they bathers? How does she expect to get a market? Her target audience seems to be firmly middle aged? They ain’t running around in leopard skin g bangers to the supermarket. 😀

bossbabetears

Im very torn because on one had I think we need to believe DV victims, and I think something definitely did happen, but also her story doesn’t add up?

And alllll that time she was posting her ‘it’s a beautiful day to have a beautiful day’ garbage.

Also, I think her hints yesterday about having to stay for safety reasons are a way of covering up that she was trying to cling on to him by taking him on trips to Melbourne and weddings in WA.
I agree with this because I believe victims, but there is something extremely icky and galling about the fact that EVERY TIME she’s mentioned anything about the dv , she either directly follows it up with or ties it in with promotion of her active wear. Does not sit well at all.

aussieanonforlyf

Chatty Member
(although I'm
honestly one of the main women -unapologetically-who's
absolutely qualified to).

Excuse you????
“In the trenches.” 🤣🤣🤣🤣

Love - you’re in Instagram - not in a dark mildewed hole in the ground being shot at by enemy fire while you fight for the survival of the free world. INSTAGRAM.

• Haha

KrittyKat

VIP Member
View attachment 2641071
It leaves nothing to the imagination.
Not vulva shaming.. just stating the obvious.

View attachment 2641073 I wonder how much short kings get paid 🤔
Oh no that’s right.. it’s an all female empire international companies business. He’s just there to braid your hair and film you and hold your bag because he loves you. It’s a shame Ken owns The Awakened Warrior clip art 🤭

Also this pic is so juvenile.. what are they 12?
Bet Trudes is frothing over all this.. anyone and everyone would know that her daughter works for Anna Rose Love and is hanging out with her in Bali 😂😂😂😂
So... I absolutely think that SK's entire holiday is on the TAW dime and he hasn't put his hand in his own pocket once (cue a post from Scammie about how much Ryan has paid for this Holiday/on her/taking her out) - these dimwit holders don't realise that their share of profits is being eaten up by Scammie and SK's holiday "content production in Bali" and SK "assistant content producer" wage.

I've long speculated that, once the initial flurry of sales stopped, Scammie was the main purchaser of TAW NFT's - both to be able to say that sales are steadily continuing; they are getting closer and closer to being sold out :)rolleyes::rolleyes:) and also so that her share of profits increases (as all "shareholders" get a percentage of TAW active wear profits). SK arrived back in the GC 3 weeks ago.... coincidence that after almost regular daily sales, there has not been a single TAW NFT sold for three weeks :unsure:

• Wow

Vaseline

Chatty Member
When is this ridiculous trend of people buying internet self-help courses run by nobodies going to end?

KrittyKat

VIP Member
She didn’t go dark for a week because she was in a holiday love bubble. That’s not even remotely what Anna would do, she’d shove it everbody’s face.
She didn’t melt down on New Year’s Eve because she was facing “unprocessed emotions” from the last 2 years, forcing SK and the bestie and her husband and kids to give up their festivities to come sit in audience with the queen and placate her. Something must have happened on Christmas day and she’s been spiraling out from narcissistic injury, as I suspected, right down to the fabricated drama to cover it up and feed her bruised ego.
Def think that you are onto something - based on where she is in SK’s following list, it looks like he recently unfollowed, then refollowed her.

• Wow
  • Haha

aussieanonforlyf

Chatty Member
hang on hang on... her contribution to the first family xmas is a fucking bucket of chicken and a bottle of gin? What a CHILD.

Also can't get over her telling people who have actual children at home, not imaginary fantasy children... to chill out. Holy shit the out of touch audacity of this narcissist.
What the actual fuck. Who does that? Massively tacky. And just inappropriate.

My family would be super polite but that would be a story we would tell for years - the day the bogan girlfriend brought KFC for Christmas.

And they got home at 3am but managed to go the gym and the supermarket (A CARPARK WHAT IS LIFE) but couldn’t whip up some chicken sandwiches or even a platter or something? Tell me you don’t give a shit about other people without telling me.

rank.

and just like that ….

View attachment 2665076
And just like that …
‘F*CK like you love yourself’ is so tacky I don’t even have words. She’s so trashy 🤢

No surprise Short King’s kids want nothing to do with her especially when they’ve made such an embarrassment of themselves online. I would be mortified if my Dad was acting like that.
---
On another note I bet SK’s ex wife or at least her friends lurks here for a laugh 🥰

AntiPants

Chatty Member
Anna, which is it?

Were you properly healed which is how you attracted a ‘King’?

Of are you NOW properly healed because you have a ‘King’? 🤮

KrittyKat

VIP Member
And here's the weekly wrap up on our favourite grifter....

Facebook - has added a TAW Collective FB page, to help with her Meta advertising. After two years of inactivity, Scammie has reactivated her Self Love School FB page - will be interesting to see if she starts promoting February's SLS via meta.

TAW Collective FB page : 95 likes/Followers
SLS : 7,200 likes

IG
thereal_annarose has lost 18 followers for the month (17,043)
TAW_collective has gained 33 followers (3,045)
@the awakenedwoman_nft has lost 35 followers (5,570)

NFT Sales are at 14 in the last 30 days ...bringing sales to a grand total of 2088 sold (or in Scamma Gramma - 37.5% sold out). Most of these sales were multiple sales and/or sales that were then immediately transferred to other wallets. I think Anna is purchasing the vast majority herself to
a) be able to claim that sales are still occurring and
b) as holders get a profit share of TAW collective, her holding large numbers of NFT's reduces the individual profits per NFT that she has to pay out to her community.

At our last update on the sale of the global active wear brand, TAW collective on Nov 14th a total of 386 items, at a retail cost of $28,390.70 were waiting to be purchased.

Today, those figure are 367 items at a cost of $26,871.65 - in the last two weeks, that means 19 items, or $1519.05 have sold.

For the month of November, TAW Collective has sold 25 items - or $1978.75.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart

pettybetty1

VIP Member
I think he called her ‘mumma’ (🤢) in the manic bike riding from carols vid (why is he not prioritising quality family time with his kids, even young adults/teenagers need to feel family and tradition is important?).

Can we imagine Scamma in her ViXEn skimpies, tits out, Santa hat on acting step mum on Christmas Day putting a turkey in the rented oven in the grim unit and trying to host a meal for short 👑’s offspring. Absolutely laughable.
View attachment 2618962
You should always judge a partner who has kids, and you don’t have kids with them, on their parenting of their current kids. Obviously we don’t see everything online but I’d say short king is just living his midlife crisis out, pretending to be childless in his 20’s.

Vaseline

Chatty Member
The grooming of SK is becoming really obvious.
This man is soooooo many red flags! How can Anna be so oblivious? In 9 months he's moved into every area of her life and wont leave. Anna, girl, you are making the same poor relationship mistakes. Deep down she knows it too, the 5000 quotes over the last few days is like she's trying to convince herself this time it's different but the nervous system can sense when you're trying to brain wash it, Anna. I almost feel sorry for you.

wuestiontime

Half her body weight in blood? Don’t we have like 8L of blood in our body? An dv a liter of water weighs a kg. And she would weigh 60ish kg? The math ain’t mathin.

and I have a/b cupsand no way would I wear those to the gym. I want them strapped down at the gym. Not cleavage! And there is no support-the thin straps on the body suit.
Considering her highest selling sizes were the larger ones, I can’t see most of those women buying this collection.

• Haha