Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Michy02

VIP Member
That Trent has stayed very quiet about the allegations is telling though, isn’t it and lends merit to the credibility of her DV claim? If it wasn’t true, you’d think he’d be loudly defending himself?

Not that she’s incapable of “putting mayo on her story” but I’d like to hope it’s substantively true.

Edit: “hope” not because I wish violence to have been perpetrated against her; “hope” because if she has stopped so low as to make up a DV story that’s just crueler than I want to believe..
If they have a court case going then both of their lawyers would be telling them to keep their mouths shut. It’s very strange that she’s disclosing all these details.

Reactions: 15

KrittyKat

VIP Member
“priortise girl time with them often”. …. And especially when your FIFO worker partner is away and you are feeling vulnerable and lonely and need someone to listen to your shit …. But when he’s home, it’s all about him and fuck the sisterhood….

IMG_3438.png

• Haha
  • Heart

EveryDaysASoulDay

VIP Member
“When you’re wondering if I have a positive, healthy and successful relationship with my biz relationships in China…the answer is absolutely” Uh, no babe. Absolutely NOBODY has spent a single second wondering about your relationship with Alibaba. Lol.

The card starts “Dear TAW Collective founder”. It’s such a special relationship that they don’t even know her name! Fuck me! 😂

This has got to be the funniest thing I’ve seen on SM all week. She gets sent two cheap ass necklaces that cost $1.17 each and acts like they sent her a Maserati. I’’m wheezing over here! 😂💀

Attachments

• Haha

Libertine

VIP Member
You know what I find troubling?

Masculine is an adjective not a noun. Annie wasn’t paying attention in first grade.

• Haha
Reactions: 14

KrittyKat

VIP Member
If Anna’s NFT project ever sells out, it’s because she has personally bought the vast majority of them. She’s been active again over the last 5 days - each of the 3 transactions, in the last five days, on the account, are by accounts/wallets that she owns 😂😂😂

Even her community have moved on … discord is D.E.A.D. Other than announcements of when the “ board meeting” is occurring, Annie hasn’t participated in the discord in months. Given her community thought that purchasing an NFT would give them greater access to her, they are very clearly becoming a little jaded.

I’ll just leave this little gem from the discord here …

IMG_3348.png

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow

pettybetty1

VIP Member
curious to see what the reception to her was at the P's xmas eve party, in a place full of people who she hasn't invited/groomed/influenced. she wasn't going to be the big fish in a small pond here for once (and the event wasn't centred around her).
I don’t think it would of been great. Nothing worse than meeting someone new like scamma and all they do is talk about themselves and use it as an opportunity to big note themselves. She wouldn’t of made any effort to get to know any of them. The bucket of kfc was such bad form… publically posting she was AT THE SHOPS and short king is a platter king, why would they not of made something? Thought she was so calm and chill at the shops? Maybe because she didn’t give a fuck about doing anything for anyone but herself. I really get the vibe short kings kids want nothing to do with her. I feel he’s also arrogant enough to not care. He puts his happiness first.

So finally Scammie shared some numbers. Actual numbers. Not including warehousing, shipping, travel or advertising costs.
7FABC987-95DF-4F93-B342-CC355F4E1BB2.jpeg
How dence are the JPG crew.. so far it’s spend spend spend = no profit.
Who thinks ‘oh yes I will spend $555 on a jpg.. with no utility updates or value. Then spend $99 on a bodysuit that only cost the supplier - business I’m ‘investing’ in $34.53… take my $64.46 minus warehousing, shipping and all other costs involved and pay me my ‘profit’
IT DOESNT ADD UP SCAMMIE

• Haha
  • Wow
What a crack up.. she’s all in on the TAW Co
Sample, samples, samples.. I can also order Albibaba samples at $2 a piece …
12 sales a week really can’t fund the next 2 drops but it’s going to be funny how she’s going to throw all in expecting the conmunity to pitch in more cash... 2 weeks learning fb ads.. still no ads. My boss watched a YouTube vid, posted an ad and we had over 200k views over 2 days.
Wonder if the e-commerce course is another expense to add to the ever growing list of demishing the profits.
‘Sorry ladies, anyone who has a business knows after showing up for 709 years every day that businesses don’t make profits over night, in the first year. But keep supporting it, next year will be bigger than ever. In the mean time try self love school.. $800 for you to really engage in my dribble word salad’

r0setintsmyworld

(although I'm
honestly one of the main women -unapologetically-who's
absolutely qualified to).

Excuse you????
“for free” ?!?!?!

also just love Scammie forgetting that she is supposed to be the one organising and hosting irl events. she said this time last year that she would be moving them up and organising one for January 2023 but it didn’t happen. she couldn’t even pull it together collaborating with her friends who have their own NFTs. it really looks like as soon as she made bag from the activewear line and started getting dicked down regularly she just forgot all responsibilities and promises to the women who fund her life.
---
like genuinely if any other company or business made guarantees that weren’t delivered (and for such a high price tag as approx. $700 for a course, $555 for a jpeg, $120 for a set of drop shipped activewear) - their customers would be dragging their ass to fair trading/asic quick sticks.

it’s disturbing the level of control scammie has over her customers that they are completely blind to her literal abuse.

Last edited:
Hang on, but I bought a clip art picture with the promise of all the SLS things and MORE, which is why I invested, so why aren’t I getting all the things you promised before you launch SLS?

spewing I missed the opportunity to ask the question and be blocked.

• Haha

AntiPants

Chatty Member
Give us relationship advice (actually don’t) when you have been with someone for years. Not when you are in the honeymoon stage, extended holidays, no kids.
Not all that many late 30s women will be able to relate to her cos we live in the real world. She’s fucked 😈🥴
Yes! This!

She's literally behaving like a teenager with her first boyfriend, before any of her friends got boyfriends and so she was the 'expert'.

EveryDaysASoulDay

VIP Member
The question is, who is love bombing whom more? If she puts on that kind of absurd melodramatic act over a cheap, stainless steel necklace imagine the way she puffs up every inane thing he does. I’m sure she’s told him he’s the best, most mind blowing, earth shattering, connected sex she’s ever had and he’s not the sharpest tool in the shed so he believes her. He might be a love bomber but she’s got the upper hand no doubt. Leading him around like he had a ring in his nose.

Carrots85

View attachment 2612046
This is the reel he shared. Only on the second row down on this page. He’s such a doofus. Maybe I just don’t understand the humour.. then again it does seem extremely juvenile which would be right up SKs street.
What a cliche of a little middle aged man short 👑 is. This isn’t humour it’s aggressively right wing anti trans, anti people with a disability, anti being a thoughtful, educated, empathetic human. It’s being sold as ‘comedy’ to the lowest common denominator. It’s the insidious shite making the world a worse place for all people. Anna really does attract what she puts out into the world.

• Angry

AntiPants

Chatty Member
2mil divided by 10 years divided by 2 (her and Morgan) is 100k each a year. And she’s had to show up every day to keep the momentum going.. work every where.. constantly networking and trying to hustle more people to join in.

Our household combined income is over 300k a year I work 9-3 Mon to Fri and hubby only works 50% of the year. We don’t bring our work home or on holidays.

Her math ain’t mathin… sounds like a dud deal to me.
Yes! And she’s always been SO proud of the photos she has of her working while on holidays. Having to work on my holidays is my idea of hell.