Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

EveryDaysASoulDay

VIP Member
It pains me to say this, but I did my best healing when I found myself a supportive partner, so there is some merit to her latest batch of word salad. Having said that, I sorted my brain out with actual therapy, it wasn't my partner that 'healed' me. She seems to think he's the answer to everything and that's a stupid place to put yourself.
Oh man, she is going to come hurdling to ground with the force of an asteroid when this relationship explodes. They can’t survive spending 7 weeks together without “a few big ruptures”? And she’s already trying to paint over it by claiming said ruptures are a good sign, really they are!, and he is the cure for all of her issues? Yeah, nah, this is going to be carnage when it’s all said and done. 👀🍿🥤👀

Reactions: 17

KrittyKat

VIP Member
Quick recap

13th Nov - “I genuinely live in my TAW collective now”
15 th Nov - not today
16th Nov - nope
17th Nov - yes
18th Nov - once was enough, back to LKSD
20th Nov - not today, maybe tomorrow
21st Nov - nope
22nd Nov - nope. Must be in the wash?
24th Nov - OK guys - just to please my haters
25th Nov - nope
26th Nov - no way, Jose
27th Nov - nope
28th Nov - TAW makes its once weekly appearance
29th Nov - nope
30th Nov - nup to TAW

Attachments

• Haha
This is not giving what she thought it would give… it looks like a midget is holding her up. SK is SKinging 😂
Soooooo she’s more confident and bold because she has a man in her life? How very off brand for An Awakened Woman 😂

Heck, she just gets more embarrassing by the day. I can’t watch her stories without cringing so I just read here now.

Surely her followers are starting to see how full of shit she is? She’s flaky as fuck.

KrittyKat

VIP Member
Sales Update

First up : TAW Collective (which appears to be undergoing a rebranding to the much less nonsensical 😂😂 TAW Co)

When we last checked in (2nd Nov ) TAW Co had 392 products remaining at a RRP of $28,850.40

Today, there are 386 items still available, at a RRP of $28,390.70

For those that are playing along at home, this means that our phenomenal She-e-os global active wear brand has sold (DRUMROLL PLEASE) …. 6 items/$459.70 in 12 days!! Well on the way to those $100k months …. Storage at her facility will be costing more than this. Time to move distribution in house to the hostel??

What about the original grifty grift project! The Awakened WomanNFT? Currently sitting at 2,083 of those ugly JPEGs sold - that’s 37.4% total sold (or sold out in Scammie speak) - only 3,472 to go before we hit IRL sold out!

Must be time for another round of Self Love School??!!!

Attachments

• Haha

pettybetty1

VIP Member
I think that for future “Boardroom Meetings” we need to do a tattle listen party, where we have to take a sip every time she says “I was saying to Ryan” or “ you need to understand”. We’ll be hammered within 10 mins 😂😂

This meeting began with Scammie berating her true confused admirers as it is their responsibility, not hers, to set themselves a reminder about their monthly board meetings, as they are the same date every month (except that they started off on the 1st of the month; and then there was that one time that Annie completely forget about it)

She’s setting the scene for Vixen not to launch at end of Jan, as previously promised. Stitching of garments has just begun; and that happens really quickly, but shipping will take at least 4 weeks and everything in China shuts down over Feb.

Her voice sounded very rough - she said it was because she was recovering g from Saturday night. Ryan was there, sitting next to her off camera.

There was lots of talk about the costs associated with TAW co are only for directly product related expenses - all other expenses - accounting, Kel, Kendall etc are being absorbed by her other companies.

TAW co spreadsheet does not include shipping costs (as she doesn’t know what they will be yet, but expects it to be between $1-$2.65 per item) or marketing and advertising costs (because she basically won’t start advertising until she’s flogged her products to her community and then she’ll advertise to move the demanding stock). She won’t be discounting left over stock as her first mentor (Brad Sugars) didn’t believe is devaluing your goods or services by discounting and neither does she.

With embody she ordered (based on community feedback) 3 times more size 12s in every item than every other size. This back fired as she’s been left with a huge number of unsold size 12s. Consequently, for vixen, she’s ordering the same amount (20) of each size.

Sounds like collection three will be called “Yes and Both”.

Then ensued a very confusing conversation about how profits will be split, started with this question from the crowd

View attachment 2692829
Scammies initial answer was along the lines of “no, you’re confused. I don’t know what you mean”.

Ryan, off camera (and away from the mic, so not clear) was trying to explain the question to her. She seems to be genuinely confused about whether TAW selling out, or remaining at the current number sold - she indicated that both are good/what she wants/ good for the community.

Finally, after much confusing and circling, she confirmed that profits will be paid per NFT at the time of profit payment. So, for example, if profits are paid on July 15th, and on July 15 there are 2000 NFTs sold; the 50% profits owed to the community, will be shared between those 2000 NFTs - regardless of how long you have held your NFT for. But that also means that as more NFTs are sold, the profit is shared between more - Scammie doesn’t believe that this will mean less money per NFT because “you have to understand” as more NFTs are purchased, that gives her more capital to invest, which will result in more sales and profit.

I checked out shortly after, but some additional notes that I made are

- Warehouse charges are $3.50 per item plus 75c for each additional item - unsure if this is just for picking and packing or if there is a storage fee on top of this.

- industry standard is 3 items per order - embody sold an average of 2 items per order

- there were approx 45 participants

Copy of Embody and Vixen Spreadsheets and a couple of screenshots of community questions - I think Annie is just so used to people worshiping at her altar, that when people start questioning her - even in her “safe space” she gets quite rattled and isnt actually capable of responding in an adequate manner.
“Even if it’s $1 back it’s something” IS THIS PERSON FOR REAL 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 16

NotYourAverageHater

The conversation with the police prosecutor did not happen in those words. That’s how it would go if she were writing a movie script of her biopic though I guess. Don’t go getting any ideas now scammie.

pettybetty1

VIP Member
New thread suggestion: To busy with vixen to notice the taw hub needs fixin’

(Feel free to add anything else!)

• Haha
  • Heart

bossbabetears

Does this weathered, belted Emu legit think she has reversed her aging!? Surely fucking not!?
Scamma really is the most delulu gronk on the internet. Sure, maybe her skin is looking better than it did a year ago, but she does and always has appeared far older than she actually is. I could list off at least 20 other influencers who are her age or older and look much better. I’ve had the misfortune of seeing her IRL and even from that distance you know she must filter her pics.
---
The “phenomenal genetics” comment took me out though. You mean the genetics that meant you had to have your entire jaw re-set, full head of hair extensions and obvious botox? Thenomenal indeed.

• Haha

Carrots85

I’m just completely baffled as to why someone who has scammed earned ‘many millions’ lives in a dingy rented apartment?
⬆ THIS. The math doesn’t math. The grift is smoke and mirrors and the constant need to heal and walk through fires should be a massive red flag for the already conned InVeStoRs. I swear to god if Trudes pays full price for SLS and vlogs her journey squeezed into size 12 Alibaba polyester nylon blends i will die of secondhand embarrassment whilst sitting in my lovely home in my green leafy neighbourhood in my natural linen, slightly tired but fulfilled from my worthwhile part time job.

Vaseline

Chatty Member
God the dribble posts! Seriously if I ever put a paper that long in front of a board member I would be fired.

Why? Whyyyyy?? Why aren’t these nuffy, confused JPEG owners up in arms over the fact she’s opening her doors to self love school again instead of updating her awakened woman website, doing all the the things she promised.
Are they that fucking stupid?

I will always do my best to believe women no matter who they are and how they behave. But what I do not believe for a millisecond is that she had “no intention of posting” those crying videos. Come on, babe, you’re a better liar than that!
Yep. It would be a pretty low act to claim to be a DV victim (even though she is not a victim, according to her, but by law she is defined as one) and in fact it’s not common as it is a horrific process to go through the legal system. Every person should be believed. What is disturbing is her online behaviour during this time…her toxic positivity and claims of having it all, being successful and happy. She was selling a lie to her followers. I also don’t like the “I attracted a narc because of my wounds” bullshit. Narcissistic men are everywhere, they are expert manipulators, usually very charismatic and charming. It wasn’t because of wounds…it was because you believed what he was selling. Rather than telling women to reflect on themselves….advertise the red flags, there is a narc playbook and they all play the same songs to the same tune. The only mistake she made was wanting to sell an image of success. Typical MLM BS marketing strategy 101. Just like she thinks buying a near 10 year old Porsche will help her grift.

• Heart

Carrots85

Scamma has had a few long-term relationships and never had a baby, I wonder if she might be unable to conceive.
Nah … time is infinite Scamma will conceive the second she wants to, pop out a baby pain free, at home in a lukewarm inflatable tub with the only light in the room her man’s king’s glow in the dark fake chompers, breast feed like an earth mother (albeit one with rock hard fake bolt ons) on demand, fuck her baby-fifo-daddy on the daily and homeschool her little adhd unvaxed terror till it’s 18. Oh … and make a 10 figure income by fleecing vulnerable women of their hard earned cash by selling substandard derivative products made by even more vulnerable women on less than a living wage. Goals.

• Haha

AntiPants

Chatty Member
So she’s definitely still up to date with all the Covid news but she’s only telling people to sign the petition today when there’s less than 12 hours left to sign it? Sure Jan.

Also, this is your friendly reminder that Anna believes the governments control the weather.

• Haha
  • Wow
I have no idea why she hasn’t bought any kind of property. The only thing I can think of is she has never made the kind of money she has said she does, or there is a long history of credit/bankruptcy issues. Maybe this is why she pays cash for her cars too
Because she is full of more shit than a showbag….and as cheap and nasty.

For the life of me I cannot understand why women look up to her? She RENTS a unit that 18 year olds rent when they go to the GC for Schoolies because they only want to pay $30 each a night for accommodation. The kitchen literally looks like a cheap ass holiday unit built in the 1980s. She owns a near TEN year old Porsche! It is worth LESS than the top of the range Kia or Hyundai. In 3-5 years time it will be worth nothing.

She has no wEaLth to be seen. She dresses in Cotton On and Supre. She will be 36/37 this year AND owns NOTHING of any value. What the fuck has she been doing?

CouldSizeDown

VIP Member
So, hang on - our Scamma is fully healed and evolved but still had to rage with the storm and walk through yet another fire last night? And she always turns up as her authentic self and never fakes it, except for all of 2021 and 2022? Which one is it, Scamma??

• Haha