Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
If she says honey for my nervous system one more time I’m going to probably still read her shit because it’s so entertaining but I could do without them having sex for us in the spa. Settle down big rhino.
I just love a performative pic.
“Babe, babe…I’m just going to prop the phone up and put it on a timer…oh shit babe…it keeps falling over…hang on, hang on…ok *swoosh swoosh swoosh across the spa* sit back, BABE! SIT BACK *straddles SK* Did we get it?? *swoosh swoosh swoosh back to the phone*

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 18

AntiPants

Chatty Member
It must be KILLING her that his kids don't want to have anything to do with her and she can't write 17 slides telling us how she's the best step mother who ever step mothered.

EveryDaysASoulDay

VIP Member
I’m vaguely fascinated by how Anna would react to a serious narcissistic injury like being rejected by the love of her life’s family, what that would look like exactly? She was riding pretty high and full of herself headed over there. I don’t know the dynamics of his family but I know in a lot of families if you waltzed into the holiday dinner acting a disrespectful fool in front of people you’re meant to be making a good impression with, where everybody has made an effort to prepare a nice meal and dress respectably and you made it clear you didn’t give two fucks, it would be a pretty big deal. Is she quiet because she showed her ass and someone took her down a peg or two or she got too drunk and embarrassed her wee man? Oh to be a fly on that wall …

• Heart
Scammie has been very rattled since Christmas. She is starting to sound like her usual self today.

I also notice that she is doing the same thing with SK that she did with Stripper Ken (anyone else notice they have the same nickname initials? 🤣🤣🤣) When Ken was absent she would constantly say “T said to me last night” She says the same with SK “R reminded me…”

It’s interesting how she says Ken “thieved” from her. Wasn’t it her that announced he was a cofounder and sent a text stating she wanted to “flex” to his Mum about how much money THEY had made?

She also said that her “friends” stole her idea? I assume she is talking about her neighbours and the NFT project?

Then she “nearly” got scammed.

I would have thought with her pHeNomEnaL business experience (it is her zone of genius after all) that she would have been far more savvy (jks). She’s either very unlucky or very stupid to have experienced that in the first 6 months of her business.

Also, apparently she has been earning a “full time income” from Isagenix allllllll this time. What is the full time income equivalent to? A 16 year old who left school and worked in the local IGA?

How are people fooled by this. Look at her lifestyle? Her cheap student accommodation flat, her 10 year old “prestige” car. Holidays to Bali 🤣

She says that she carried her first husband. Darl….you’ve never been more broke since leaving him.

Don’t even get me started on the idolization of SK and the bowing and scraping she is doing to convince him that she is a submissive fEmiNinE wifey. Somewhere in the last few weeks there has been a shift where she is starting to sound like what she did in that text to Ken “I can be good enough, just give me another chance…I’ll try harder” So fucking sad.

• Heart

omgyoza

hang on hang on... her contribution to the first family xmas is a fucking bucket of chicken and a bottle of gin? What a CHILD.

Also can't get over her telling people who have actual children at home, not imaginary fantasy children... to chill out. Holy shit the out of touch audacity of this narcissist.

• Haha

bossbabetears

This man is soooooo many red flags! How can Anna be so oblivious? In 9 months he's moved into every area of her life and wont leave. Anna, girl, you are making the same poor relationship mistakes. Deep down she knows it too, the 5000 quotes over the last few days is like she's trying to convince herself this time it's different but the nervous system can sense when you're trying to brain wash it, Anna. I almost feel sorry for you.
As they say, the more someone posts publicly about their relationship, the less happy they probably are. I agree though, the self-aggrandizing quotes and word salad have been ramped up 100 gears this week. So much so I stopped hate watching because my brain was like, “yeah I’m not reading all of that.”
The woman would do well to undertake some sort of speaking/writing course on how to be succinct. It’s hard to be globally disruptive when it takes you a fortnight to get to the point.

• Haha

KrittyKat

VIP Member
Who are the Hubbards.
At some stage, we really need to do a wiki ….

SO, Anna used to be married to Morgan; they moved from Perth to the GC and rented in this housing development in reclaimed swampland in Robina. Living in the same complex was another married couple - Georgie and Kyle Hubbard - she had a tech recruitment company; he was a fitness trainer, who’s previously worked for Les Mills International, who was trying to get an online training business happening. They were both into cycling.

Morgan + Anna and Georgie + Kyle quickly became besties.

Over Covid, Morgan and Anna broke up; Morgan moved back to Perth and Anna started spending more time with the Hubbards; bought a bike to join them on their rides; Kyle encouraged her to do triathlons (I think this predated Anna’s marriage break up).

The Hubbards bought a van and started doing it up for “VanLife”. Either their lease was up/or if they owned the house they sold it - and the van wasn’t quite ready; so they stayed with Anna for a few weeks.

They then went off on a several month (?) trip up the coast, and arrived back around xmas ‘22 to stay with Anna again.

Around this time, the three of them dreamed up the NFT business, and were all gung go on social media about their new business with their besties. And Kyle was taking coffee to a (presumably nude) Anna in bed each morning ….

By Feb; the friendship was over - Anna made a post about only listening to her information about the NFT; she unfollowed both Hubbards; cancelled a planned trip to see them in Byron Bay.

Hubbards then moved to Victoria; bought a house; started up their own (now defunct) NFT; and caught up with Morgan.

I think that’s everything ??!!!

Hereforthelellls

VIP Member
I don’t think she’d admit it publicly if anything did happen but I wouldn’t be surprised if when she resurfaces she doesn’t fabricate some other big drama to feed her bruised ego.
Agree. I think there will be a “I have been in a love bubble after an amazing Xmas and his family loved me” and so on as the public posts. Reality is I really suspect that she wasn’t welcomed in the way she expected, people praising her and her bucket of fried chicken, but rather some cold shoulders and whispers and laughs AT her. I have a LARGE extended family who are very mixed types of people and they would be so keen to gossip about someone like her, especially if they knew of her socials prior. The delivery of fried chicken would be welcomed on a relaxed Boxing Day with cricket in the tv and lounging by a pool, but Xmas day it would have been WEIRD. I really feel for the teenage kids, seeing this play out online would be cringe af. I hope of any of them read here and read what is said about their dad is in a lot of jest and in judgement of the online persona that Scamma has cultivated for him. I am sure he and his extended family are good people and care for you a lot. Hopefully this is a bump in the road and he gets his focus back to family

Reactions: 17

Hereforthelellls

VIP Member
Isn’t it funny how these conspiracy girls - Carlz and Scamma are not only both genetically unblessed but are also both stupid. None of these conspiracy types have a masters in science, public health, epidemiology or any such thing. They just have an online presence and a “skill” they learnt off YouTube or the MLM playbook.

Also HI to the people who met the Scamma at Christmas or know of her thru SKs Instagram. I hope you have all had a laugh at the posts here and we have also enjoyed how whatever happened at Christmas has sent her spiralling this last couple of weeks. We are all besties 🥰🫶🏻

canteven

These word salads are a message to his ex wife - not giving, not loving him, not wrapping her revolting tiny mouth around his tiny peen as much as she does etc etc - she’s so toxic

• Haha
  • Heart

January93

So....
The first 40 mins was about how to create your "dream life vision statement" with all of the things.
Speaking desires into existence.
Co-regulating, declaration and reclamation (wtf) and calling in your wildest desires for 2024. This exercise was completed with backing music from Enya.
She read out part of her life vision statement which included waking up to her king. Said King is building his multi-million dollar empire - this is Ryan's goal.
Her and Ryan are going out for lunch tomorrow and will be working on their dream life vision statements. It was utter toxic positivity 101.

Then on to "business" where they (her and Ryan) started a rambled convo about the price of Eth. "It was xxx in Aug 2022 and then went to xxx in this date and now it's this value right, so we know how great this is" it was all over the shop. They think there will be a bear market in March 2024. Maybe it made the taw holders feel optimistic about NFTs and Crypto 🤣
The only numbers were that she ordered 1900 pieces for the first range and 2400 for the new range, avail end of Jan. Seems to be mainly comprised of body suits, I hope Trude's is ready!
Pricing, profitability margins etc will be on the next call (15 Jan).
She showed what the swing tags will look like, absolutely ground breaking and phenominal.
She went thru each piece, with Ryan right there, who seemed to know more about the products than her. My guess is he will be crowned Head of Operations of this global disrupting business sometime in 2024, dream big SK 👑.
There were 45 people on the call which went for maybe 1.5hrs. There was a lot of "we" language, meaning "we the community" have built this, "we have built this global brand doing things that haven't been done before", very network marketing style talk. When it finally finished (thank god), lots of them commented with "thanks Anna and Ryan". Odd for an all female lead "company".....

• Haha
  • Wow

amiallowedhere

Give us relationship advice (actually don’t) when you have been with someone for years. Not when you are in the honeymoon stage, extended holidays, no kids.
Not all that many late 30s women will be able to relate to her cos we live in the real world. She’s fucked 😈🥴

• Haha
  • Heart

pettybetty1

VIP Member
Scamma did this with the hubbards, bought an expensive bike and did all these crazy long bike rides. Never seen that bike again (or the helmet) She just rides that little casual bike to and from the pub

Trent did half iron man’s so scammy did half iron man’s

Short king is a full gym rat so scammie is now too

• Haha
Fuck…she doesn’t learn any lessons does she? So so so desperate for a man. How old is “all female led” TAW? Like it’s in its infancy and she’s already brought two boyfriends on board? One that allegedly beat her up and controlled her and another who has drank the Koolaid and thinks Scammie is going to make him rich.