Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

bossbabetears

Let me ask you a question Scamma - if women are responsible for men’s suicide because they’re not subjugating themselves, tell me, who is then responsible for the never-ending murder and violence against women in the home?

let me give you a second to wrap your little misogynistic brain around it.

• Angry
Reactions: 20

Carrots85

1703397742799.jpeg

Old Scams on another juvenile, giggly manic rant. Is she still drunk from bintang at the Bali airport or did she od on Imodium to block up the bali belly? I can’t believe she went to Coles for more booze in her sweaty crusty body suit looking rough as guts and tried to crack jokes in line. I’ve had a great day, anticipating magical Xmas with my family and I could not have tolerated that shit in line under the fluoro lights on a hot day. Stick to your lane Scams, the Mums are creating magic, they’re grateful, appropriately dressed, calm and acting with a classy grace you can’t imagine while doing all the things for all the people they love and who love them. Knock back a few more G and Ts (I recommend adding cranberry juice 😉), shag the short 👑 again, brush out the extensions and come up with some more word salad about why you are a childless middle aged gym junkie grifter on the gold coast who is qualified to lecture on Christmas spirit and living your best sweaty classless life. Say it louder for those at the back!

• Heart

Carrots85

Has there been any response from the community after her discord post/missing the boardroom meeting??
Not even an updated date and zoom link in the magical HuB.
This 40+year old divorced Dad of teenagers is taking all Scamma’s attention and it’s verrrry interesting. There’s no way he is a ‘healed safe space’ he’s a middle aged fifo labourer who publicly shamed his ex for withholding sex and loves showboating on a boozed up bogan holiday with old eyebrows Scams. Good luck with the post partum exhaustion and the mental load Scamma!

Attachments

• Wow
  • Sick

January93

Tbh, you could compare Anna to any random 30 something women living anywhere in Australia, and Anna would still be unremarkable in comparison. Even with her global empires 🤡

• Haha

EveryDaysASoulDay

VIP Member
Strictly works with women…but allows her latest boyfriend into these spaces. Amazing what she compromises for the sake of an orgasm.
Funny, that whole submitting to your man, being his sex toy and doormat bullshit didn’t save her last relationship or keep her from ending up with a busted lip. I honestly find it very hard to believe that a woman who is literally in the midst of a slander campaign against a man she claimed abused her is saying that a woman should bear responsibility for maintaining a relationship by subjugating herself to a man to keep him happy. Wtf kind of logic is this? Has she exaggerated the situation around the busted lip?

• Heart

KrittyKat

VIP Member
So....
The first 40 mins was about how to create your "dream life vision statement" with all of the things.
Speaking desires into existence.
Co-regulating, declaration and reclamation (wtf) and calling in your wildest desires for 2024. This exercise was completed with backing music from Enya.
She read out part of her life vision statement which included waking up to her king. Said King is building his multi-million dollar empire - this is Ryan's goal.
Her and Ryan are going out for lunch tomorrow and will be working on their dream life vision statements. It was utter toxic positivity 101.

Then on to "business" where they (her and Ryan) started a rambled convo about the price of Eth. "It was xxx in Aug 2022 and then went to xxx in this date and now it's this value right, so we know how great this is" it was all over the shop. They think there will be a bear market in March 2024. Maybe it made the taw holders feel optimistic about NFTs and Crypto 🤣
The only numbers were that she ordered 1900 pieces for the first range and 2400 for the new range, avail end of Jan. Seems to be mainly comprised of body suits, I hope Trude's is ready!
Pricing, profitability margins etc will be on the next call (15 Jan).
She showed what the swing tags will look like, absolutely ground breaking and phenominal.
She went thru each piece, with Ryan right there, who seemed to know more about the products than her. My guess is he will be crowned Head of Operations of this global disrupting business sometime in 2024, dream big SK 👑.
There were 45 people on the call which went for maybe 1.5hrs. There was a lot of "we" language, meaning "we the community" have built this, "we have built this global brand doing things that haven't been done before", very network marketing style talk. When it finally finished (thank god), lots of them commented with "thanks Anna and Ryan". Odd for an all female lead "company".....
Thank you for your service - 1.5 hrs of your life that you cannot, unfortunately, ever get back but for which we are all indebted to you!

quick month/year end wrap up.

The legacy project that is funding TAW collective, TAW NFT has sat at the 2088 items sold that it was at the beginning of the month - no one got a TAW jpeg for Christmas 😢

For the year, 307 TAW NFTs have been minted - meaning that at 37.5% of the 5,555 item project being sold, we are a whisker away from being the sold out project that Scammie keeps promising. We started the year with 32% being sold, so at an additional 5% being sold over this 12 month period, we are oh so close to the mythical sell out.

in the last month, TAW co active wear has “sold” an additional 14 items at $1109.30. I put sold in quotation marks as I suspect that these are most likely items that Scammie removed to use to gift to Kendoll and her WA family.

Scammie has stated that for this first “collection”, she ordered 1900 items - this means that so far she has sold approx 81% of the collection, which equals a sales figure of approx $135K - not making quite as much coin as her foray into NFTs made her; but if she loses 1/2 of this to SK when they break up (like she did to Stripper Ken) she stands to lose a lot less, this time around.

Did she say that she was working on a 100% mark up? So means she’s made about $70k? on this first collection? So her 909 NFT holders should stand to share approx $35k between them - or $38.50 per NFT held.

The discord is DOA, with even the die hards (Trudie Marie and Kerry) abandoning it. At this stage, they should head here and join us - we’re much more active and informed!!!

Shes continuing to drop numbers on her personal Instagram ( lost another 60 followers this month); while TAW collective has gained 60 followers (3104 total) and the awakened woman nft has lost 5 followers (5561).

Once again, other than Anna constantly repeating it, there is nothing to back up her claim that she is dominating, in Australia or globally, in any industry.

As always with Anna, the math ain’t mathing.

Let’s bring on 2024 and a fresh round of grifting in the form of Self Love School. Looking forward to those meta ads hitting my FB and IG feeds.

Last edited:
  • Heart

aussieanonforlyf

Chatty Member
Ha ha ha ha!! I saw that too “Hey babe, video me doing an ocean swim, and I’ll crop it when I stop.
No one will know that I only did 50 m and not 600m”
View attachment 2632604
---
Nothing to see here … she can’t even keep her lies straight … says that the call was booked mistakenly for the 14th and not the 15th …. But if she had run it on the 15th (as is usually the case) she would only have 2 hrs notice …. She either completely forgot, or just never had any intention to run the call on the 15th and hoped that no one would notice.

My money is on the former - she’s so wrapped up in SK that she just completely forgot about her promised monthly call and update to her investors - she’s shown time and time again that planning and organisation are not her strengths …View attachment 2632619View attachment 2632620View attachment 2632621View attachment 2632622View attachment 2632623View attachment 2632624View attachment 2632625View attachment 2632626View attachment 2632627
Mistakes happen in business? Sure. But missing a board meeting?! Nope. Not in a real business. You big multi faceted international business woman you.

• Haha
Reactions: 19

KrittyKat

VIP Member
Honestly, that whole carousel of posts today was such a massive red flag - I’m all for people taking responsibility for their part in any conflict, but - as with Trent (and the text/note that he leaked) - Anna is again taking all of the responsibility (at least publicly) for the multiple “ruptures” between her and SK over the last 7 weeks, on herself.

IMG_7138.png

• Wow
  • Sick

aussieanonforlyf

Chatty Member
So....
The first 40 mins was about how to create your "dream life vision statement" with all of the things.
Speaking desires into existence.
Co-regulating, declaration and reclamation (wtf) and calling in your wildest desires for 2024. This exercise was completed with backing music from Enya.
She read out part of her life vision statement which included waking up to her king. Said King is building his multi-million dollar empire - this is Ryan's goal.
Her and Ryan are going out for lunch tomorrow and will be working on their dream life vision statements. It was utter toxic positivity 101.

Then on to "business" where they (her and Ryan) started a rambled convo about the price of Eth. "It was xxx in Aug 2022 and then went to xxx in this date and now it's this value right, so we know how great this is" it was all over the shop. They think there will be a bear market in March 2024. Maybe it made the taw holders feel optimistic about NFTs and Crypto 🤣
The only numbers were that she ordered 1900 pieces for the first range and 2400 for the new range, avail end of Jan. Seems to be mainly comprised of body suits, I hope Trude's is ready!
Pricing, profitability margins etc will be on the next call (15 Jan).
She showed what the swing tags will look like, absolutely ground breaking and phenominal.
She went thru each piece, with Ryan right there, who seemed to know more about the products than her. My guess is he will be crowned Head of Operations of this global disrupting business sometime in 2024, dream big SK 👑.
There were 45 people on the call which went for maybe 1.5hrs. There was a lot of "we" language, meaning "we the community" have built this, "we have built this global brand doing things that haven't been done before", very network marketing style talk. When it finally finished (thank god), lots of them commented with "thanks Anna and Ryan". Odd for an all female lead "company".....
It blows my mind the whole Ryan thing. Whatever you think of the disaster that is TAW and its unfulfilled promises and nasty ass merch, it’s Anna’s baby. She designed it all and brought it all to life. Then she gets a boyfriend and a couple of months later he is basically the co-lead of the whole show? Co-chairing her ‘board meeting’ (this still cracks me up - vision statements at a board meeting 😅😅😅) ? It is so grossly and obviously teenage girl behaviour. But worse than that - it’s such trad wife submissive shit. She’s been talking about the terrible domestic abuse situation she was in (which is awful) and now you’re letting another guy come in and take over what you’ve built? It’s like watching a car crash. Awful.

NotYourAverageHater

Excuse moi scammie but are you trying to blame male suicide rates on women not being happy enough, thus making their men unhappy? Fkn lol. Anyone with half a brain knows it’s because of rigid gender stereotypes WHICH SILLY SAUSAGES LIKE YOU ARE PERPETUATING! Why does she think she’s so smart when she doesn’t know anything 😜

• Angry
  • Heart

Pindawg

VIP Member
Because she is full of more shit than a showbag….and as cheap and nasty.

For the life of me I cannot understand why women look up to her? She RENTS a unit that 18 year olds rent when they go to the GC for Schoolies because they only want to pay $30 each a night for accommodation. The kitchen literally looks like a cheap ass holiday unit built in the 1980s. She owns a near TEN year old Porsche! It is worth LESS than the top of the range Kia or Hyundai. In 3-5 years time it will be worth nothing.

She has no wEaLth to be seen. She dresses in Cotton On and Supre. She will be 36/37 this year AND owns NOTHING of any value. What the fuck has she been doing?
Excuse you she’s been walking through fires 🔥🔥🔥

• Haha

Carrots85

Why would someone who had a million dollars in the bank more than half a decade ago when, as declared publicly and loudly, happily married. Pre covid, pre being an abusive relationship. Why would that person not have a house and property. ?
Why is that person now … a few years later still living in a little rental flat. After a series of failed (really badly) relationships and friendships. Albeit she bought a years old second hand Porsche the other day and had the LuXUrY of not selling the Kia for a few weeks 🤷‍♀️.
She’s laying but the pool reading yet another self help book today guys it’s not her pool at her home.
Everyone i know Scamma’s age has a great house in a great area, they’re in a great relationship with a couple of great kids and take regular holidays and drive a nice car and catch up with their friends regularly. They earn excellent money at jobs or in businesses (not mlm) they own and run. Scamma’s grifting actually hasn’t paid off.
She needs to leave vulnerable women alone, stop using them as her cash flow and get on with actually having a life off screen.

• Heart

canteven

Just went to an op shop here on the GC and a pair of her pants are there - couldn’t take photo as someone had them in their hands - omg

• Haha
  • Wow

Hereforthelellls

VIP Member
You break a home you break the nation. What the fuck is this bird beak on about? She’s just come out of a DV relationship and she’s pushing this toxic shit onto women. She’s cooked

• Sick
  • Angry

Carrots85

So my spidey sense tells me Scamma’s ’H’ is Harrison Dell. Scamma was super giggly and hyper this afternoon. This man she PAYS to speak to on the phone is trying to keep her business and telling her what she wants to hear. But guys she know she’s made it now. In her rented flat, with her new fifo bf, on the phone to her mum on a Tuesday arvo. Peak annafested nothingness.

• Haha
Reactions: 18

Carrots85

Sexpert Scams lectures on fucking, has analfested a fifo divorcee with glow in the dark fake chompers and continues to work out ways to make money from those that can least afford to be ripped off. So profesh, much bizness.

• Haha
2mil divided by 10 years divided by 2 (her and Morgan) is 100k each a year. And she’s had to show up every day to keep the momentum going.. work every where.. constantly networking and trying to hustle more people to join in.

Our household combined income is over 300k a year I work 9-3 Mon to Fri and hubby only works 50% of the year. We don’t bring our work home or on holidays.

Her math ain’t mathin… sounds like a dud deal to me.