Anna Rose #10 Scammie and her new King manifesting the ring loved up and sickening

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
😂😂😂

And looks like week 1s lesson was “Be your brands ambassador”

Scammie babe - you didn’t need to pay the (no doubt) thousands that you are to the e commerce equation - we’ve been telling you that for months!!View attachment 2568393
That crop top looks so unsupportive and it’s digging into her.
---
Does anyone have any idea what the duck she is trying to say (see circled section, slide 2).
Drives me nuts when people say “biz” I hate that so much

Reactions: 7
Biz is your typical MLM huns favourite word. Do people really believe the crap that comes out of her mouth. I don't see her ever work. She sits at her desk spinning around like she is the queen of mlm or at the gym or jumping out of planes. Doesn't seem like she does anything else in life !

Sales Update

First up : TAW Collective (which appears to be undergoing a rebranding to the much less nonsensical 😂😂 TAW Co)

When we last checked in (2nd Nov ) TAW Co had 392 products remaining at a RRP of $28,850.40

Today, there are 386 items still available, at a RRP of $28,390.70

For those that are playing along at home, this means that our phenomenal She-e-os global active wear brand has sold (DRUMROLL PLEASE) …. 6 items/$459.70 in 12 days!! Well on the way to those $100k months …. Storage at her facility will be costing more than this. Time to move distribution in house to the hostel??

What about the original grifty grift project! The Awakened WomanNFT? Currently sitting at 2,083 of those ugly JPEGs sold - that’s 37.4% total sold (or sold out in Scammie speak) - only 3,472 to go before we hit IRL sold out!

Must be time for another round of Self Love School??!!!

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Sales Update

First up : TAW Collective (which appears to be undergoing a rebranding to the much less nonsensical 😂😂 TAW Co)

When we last checked in (2nd Nov ) TAW Co had 392 products remaining at a RRP of $28,850.40

For those that are playing along at home, this means that our phenomenal She-e-os global active wear brand has sold (DRUMROLL PLEASE) …. 6 items/$459.70 in 12 days!! Well on the way to those $100k months …. Storage at her facility will be costing more than this. Time to move distribution in house to the hostel??

What about the original grifty grift project! The Awakened WomanNFT? Currently sitting at 2,083 of those ugly JPEGs sold - that’s 37.4% total sold (or sold out in Scammie speak) - only 3,472 to go before we hit IRL sold out!

There’s going to be heart post its on the wall of that cheap arse rental before we know it!

• Haha
Sales Update

Our SH-E-O is quite SH-EGOTISTICAL isn’t she?

• Haha
Reactions: 8
They are so meant for each other. 2 choices he says. Make excuses or make it happen. Imagine living such a special life that you can’t even imagine any reason where you can’t go to the gym every day, as it must be an excuse. Just imagine.

Attachments

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 11
Our SH-E-O is quite SH-EGOTISTICAL isn’t she?
They are so meant for each other. 2 choices he says. Make excuses or make it happen. Imagine living such a special life that you can’t even imagine any reason where you can’t go to the gym every day, as it must be an excuse. Just imagine.
Hmm
Maybe you didn’t live like that before short king because you had 3 kids and a house and a wife. And now you work fifo and live in a crappy low maintenance apartment with a gf who barely works. He’s so dense???? He’s so dull and cringe??? They are just both the epitome of embarrassing and tone deaf

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 12
Omg he’s using chat GTP again “I have loved lost and loved again” what?

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 9
Hmm
Maybe you didn’t live like that before short king because you had 3 kids and a house and a wife. And now you work fifo and live in a crappy low maintenance apartment with a gf who barely works. He’s so dense???? He’s so dull and cringe??? They are just both the epitome of embarrassing and tone deaf
and turkey teeth
---
These pair of window lickers are so so boring. Him with his turkey teeth and her with the lisp and just pure ugliness. I would rather stare at a brown house brick, than have to listen to these 2. And what the duck does she ramble on about everyday, its the same ole same ole.. I'm guessing they don't have a lot of friends....

Last edited:
  • Haha
Wtf are either of them even talking about? My god. He probably thought he proof read this and sounded really smart. He’s just a parrot. He just tries to copy what Anna does with her word salad. Except he drops the word salad all over the floor and puts it back in to bowl and serves it.
Both illiterate fools that spend a lot of time in the gym.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Both illiterate fools that spend a lot of time in the gym.
Half of the time her word salads make no sense. And glow in the dark turkey teeth just copies what she says. I can imagine them fighting to stand in front of the mirror loving themselves.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Half of the time her word salads make no sense. And glow in the dark turkey teeth just copies what she says. I can imagine them fighting to stand in front of the mirror loving themselves.
Hopefully they don’t procreate

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 4
“the pain I put my body through…” 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 5
The way she takes off her glasses EVERY time she plays a song and does a cringey dance, irrationally makes me want to break every plate in my house 🤯

Attachments

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.