Anna Rose #10 Scammie and her new King manifesting the ring loved up and sickening

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Aside from all the other bullshit she spins the bit that baffles me the most is that the clip art 'owners' don't seem to realise that:

1. She promised the clip art would sell out and it hasn't

and

2. The more people that buy the clip art means the 'profit' has to go to more people which means everyone will get less?

I absolutely suck at maths but even I understand that much.

Reactions: 11
I've been invited to dinner. I've done it.

Loooooopy.
I keep trying to imagine Scamma at a proper professional networking dinner (which of course this wouldn't be) and it makes me guffaw. Talk about a fish out of water. If I was there I would be completely silent except for asking her prompting questions so that she would keep talking and embarrassing herself ...

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Let me ask you a question Scamma - if women are responsible for men’s suicide because they’re not subjugating themselves, tell me, who is then responsible for the never-ending murder and violence against women in the home?

let me give you a second to wrap your little misogynistic brain around it.

• Angry
Reactions: 20
Why? Whyyyyy?? Why aren’t these nuffy, confused JPEG owners up in arms over the fact she’s opening her doors to self love school again instead of updating her awakened woman website, doing all the the things she promised.
Are they that bleeping stupid?

Reactions: 16
Quick aside - looks like Ryan has taken his kids to Canberra to visit the one that lives there (because he’s signed to a rugby club there) - wonder if Annie got an invite??!!

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I keep trying to imagine Scamma at a proper professional networking dinner (which of course this wouldn't be) and it makes me guffaw. Talk about a fish out of water. If I was there I would be completely silent except for asking her prompting questions so that she would keep talking and embarrassing herself ...
Even just thinking about what she’d wear is hilarious 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Why? Whyyyyy?? Why aren’t these nuffy, confused JPEG owners up in arms over the fact she’s opening her doors to self love school again instead of updating her awakened woman website, doing all the the things she promised.
Are they that bleeping stupid?
Yes. Yes I think they are. There can be no other response at this point.

Yes. Yes I think they are. There can be no other response at this point.
I think sometimes it’s hard to admit you jumped in the deep end. Most have probably bragged to friends and families they’re an InVesTor and don’t wanna have the awkward convo and say it was a bust. Some people also out laid money they really didn’t have, so they’re hanging on, hoping. I think a lot also have seen what happens when people speak up. Blocked.

• Heart
Reactions: 12
I think sometimes it’s hard to admit you jumped in the deep end. Most have probably bragged to friends and families they’re an InVesTor and don’t wanna have the awkward convo and say it was a bust. Some people also out laid money they really didn’t have, so they’re hanging on, hoping. I think a lot also have seen what happens when people speak up. Blocked.
I agree here. I definitely think some are a bit silly (stupid) but I think some are hopeful. They are the same ppl that are perhaps a bit miserable, are susceptible to thinking they need to treat their husband like a king in order to have a more harmonious home life. The investor/web 3 stuff was an exciting thing they thought would make them money, and give them something that made them feel special. I think a lot of women get sucked into this stuff when they are raising kids and may be isolated and unfulfilled. And obvs not saying being a homemaker isn’t fulfilling, I think ppl like Scamma and other “masculine and feminine” energy type influencers really prey on women who are a little lost

Reactions: 8
Surely someone or a few have to be wondering what the duck is going on. The awkward woman jpegs or whatever they are, seem to be a non-event. I'm wondering if anyone who questions her must get blocked, but in saying that can she do that if they abought the jpegs. And if I was an investor and she waffled on like that everyday my Spidey senses would be going off. It's like her mate carlz, there hiding something and lying through their teeth. Maybe I'm wrong but something isn't adding up.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Surely someone or a few have to be wondering what the duck is going on. The awkward woman jpegs or whatever they are, seem to be a non-event. I'm wondering if anyone who questions her must get blocked, but in saying that can she do that if they abought the jpegs. And if I was an investor and she waffled on like that everyday my Spidey senses would be going off. It's like her mate carlz, there hiding something and lying through their teeth. Maybe I'm wrong but something isn't adding up.
Awkward woman has me wheeezing!

• Haha
Earlier on a woman who purchased started asking question in the discord. She was gaslit and censored by the mod dog Kandy. She did a full post about it on her ig stories and promptly sold her jpg. There are screenshots somewhere!

• Wow
Reactions: 11
found them!!
i forgot what a mess this was lmao lindell is the one that posted on her ig. it all started because of trent’s stories with info/screenshots about scammie also attached 😂

Attachments

• Haha
  • Heart
Trent is a vile little slut shamer.

Annie sure knows how to pick them.
oh absolutely disgusting
---
also lindells IG posts after the drama - she also has posted since about becoming more ethical in the coaching/mentor space (which i’m still iffy on bc if someone doesn’t have qualifications to be coaching i just don’t think they should do it, not that i’m claiming lindell isn’t qualified bc i genuinely don’t know) - but at least she’s trying to make positive change from her experience

Attachments

I don’t think there is a coaching qualification recognised by the Australian Qualifications Framework.

Trent had a Tattle account for a hot minute. I have screenshots, but everything he posted was taken down, so I won’t share them.

• Wow
Reactions: 13
I don’t think there is a coaching qualification recognised by the Australian Qualifications Framework.

Trent had a Tattle account for a hot minute. I have screenshots, but everything he posted was taken down, so I won’t share them.
How have i missed Trent in tattle 😭

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.