Anna Rose #10 Scammie and her new King manifesting the ring loved up and sickening

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Interesting ‘best dad ever’ hasn’t rated enough to be in any photos in his kid’s social media shares yet on the Canberra trip.

p.s Scammy, this is not stalking darlz. The kids are old enough and have publicly shared their social media.

Reactions: 7
I would say that’s why scammie spiralled and posted all that LoVe yOuR maN and pLeaSUre him. Just before short king went away
🤣🤣🤣 just reminding the ex and SK how much of a sENsuAl women she is

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Are mullets still a thing in Australia? 😂
Short king looks like a 16 yr old auditioning for a boy band in 1999. So much swagger, so much acid washed ripped denim. What a goober.
lil shawtie.. I just can’t with his height 😂 I’m not *super fussy* buttt no. Although tbf he’s probably still taller than me and at least he’s in shape and has “nice teeth” (who does these oversized veneers for real and sends a patient off thinking job well done 😲). Him and Trent are just the same, both thick as pig tit. Good match for Anna 👍🏼

• Haha
Cross posting:

Funny ol, mate Carlz made an entire reel about morning routines being bullshit a few days after Scammy Annie’s morning routine dribble video.
Scammy, Carlz said to pick up the tools and actually do the work.

• Haha
When I’m the quietest I’m actually the busiest….but if I’m on a holiday in Bali with my partner I’ll be on the ‘gram every minute!
Make it make sense 😆
God she’s pathetic. Now that Ryan’s back from his family holiday Scamma’s busily posting again and making up stories about how amazing her life is. I looked at those photos of those deluded women who travelled to the GC and met up with Anna, and I just felt so sorry for them. They’ve been completely sucked in by Hype Girl Scamma. I noticed that Unicorn Kel was at the drinks meet up sitting next to Scamma - I bet that Scamma invited Kel so she didn’t have to deal with those women on her own (I bet she thinks she’s way too good for them).

Reactions: 10
I would hazard a guess that the majority of Scamma’s followers are anti-vax and lost a lot of their own community during the pandemic. It wouldn’t surprise me one bit if that whole lunch was chatter around New World Order/chem trails/etc. It’s quite sad.

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Scams ‘nursing’ a 🦠 in her usual selfish manner.
Everyone else dressed for a nice gold coast brunch, Scamma dressed in a few centimetres of tacky pink polyester … so fashion. 😷🤦‍♀️
1705712454175.png

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I would hazard a guess that the majority of Scamma’s followers are anti-vax and lost a lot of their own community during the pandemic. It wouldn’t surprise me one bit if that whole lunch was chatter around New World Order/chem trails/etc. It’s quite sad.
I agree. And I think a lot of women who raise kids can feel isolated and disconnected from the workforce in particular. Taking maternity leave and raising a family can make working back in an office or so on quite daunting, which is why so many fall target to MLM schemes and so on. There is a huge expectation and disproportionate expectation on women to work but also be the primary care giver for the family. MLM/get rich quick, work from home scams are so appealing as a result. Add in this “community” element and like minded anti vax stuff and it is very appealing. Sadly, their friendships may be the only thing that survives as the investment likely won’t

• Heart
I bet she doesn’t pick up her dogs tit because it’s NaTuRAl and would be cruel not to let it return to NAtuRE, from where it came, much like the infinite feminine energy that washes over us daily and carries us to where we truly should exist- our infinite feminine mermaid selves, surrendering to what is free and natural and powerfully…. Us. Ooft 🥵

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 2
So, she saw some random girl walking along the beach in the awkward woman gear, what a load of tit. First time she has spotted her own brand in 4mths hahahaha. Sounds like no one up on the GC wears her brand of clothing just this random from Canberra. Yet in 2 yrs. you will see the gear everywhere. The light is on, and no one is home, she's delusional.

• Haha
So, she saw some random girl walking along the beach in the awkward woman gear, what a load of tit. First time she has spotted her own brand in 4mths hahahaha. Sounds like no one up on the GC wears her brand of clothing just this random from Canberra. Yet in 2 yrs. you will see the gear everywhere. The light is on, and no one is home, she's delusional.
The fit on the top that poor woman is wearing is horrendous.

Reactions: 5
Why would someone who had a million dollars in the bank more than half a decade ago when, as declared publicly and loudly, happily married. Pre covid, pre being an abusive relationship. Why would that person not have a house and property. ?
Why is that person now … a few years later still living in a little rental flat. After a series of failed (really badly) relationships and friendships. Albeit she bought a years old second hand Porsche the other day and had the LuXUrY of not selling the Kia for a few weeks 🤷‍♀️.
She’s laying but the pool reading yet another self help book today guys it’s not her pool at her home.
Everyone i know Scamma’s age has a great house in a great area, they’re in a great relationship with a couple of great kids and take regular holidays and drive a nice car and catch up with their friends regularly. They earn excellent money at jobs or in businesses (not mlm) they own and run. Scamma’s grifting actually hasn’t paid off.
She needs to leave vulnerable women alone, stop using them as her cash flow and get on with actually having a life off screen.

• Heart
Reactions: 19
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.