Anna Rose #10 Scammie and her new King manifesting the ring loved up and sickening

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
What I find worrying about scamma is, she went through DV, but she is in a way abusing her investors. There are lies and deceit happening. Something isn't adding up with the NFT's (I find it all fucked up). Something isn't adding up with the collections either. Someone needs to get a forensic accountant to look into her 'global' companies.

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Thank you for that summary. Jess asking the good questions, BUT suggesting the profits of $100,000 is surely making some of them realise how far they are from that, and that it is possibly only $100 back to them is 🥴🥴🥴
But was it the real community asking the good questions? 😎

I've only just recovered from her ra-ra MLM style boardroom pitch. Did you guys know that is is inevitable? Even H told her so. It's all just so big, like she was just saying to Ryan, it's big, right? All the things, it's going to be a sell out and did she mention how big this is?

Last edited:
  • Haha
If the accountant is so on board and so ready to invest I wonder how many of her clipart pictures he owns?

Reactions: 4
So my spidey sense tells me Scamma’s ’H’ is Harrison Dell. Scamma was super giggly and hyper this afternoon. This man she PAYS to speak to on the phone is trying to keep her business and telling her what she wants to hear. But guys she know she’s made it now. In her rented flat, with her new fifo bf, on the phone to her mum on a Tuesday arvo. Peak annafested nothingness.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
So my spidey sense tells me Scamma’s ’H’ is Harrison Dell. Scamma was super giggly and hyper this afternoon. This man she PAYS to speak to on the phone is trying to keep her business and telling her what she wants to hear. But guys she know she’s made it now. In her rented flat, with her new fifo bf, on the phone to her mum on a Tuesday arvo. Peak annafested nothingness.
Reminds me of the international interest and how there was going to be an article published on her and how it would open up so many doors and it was huge and big anddddddddd still nothing on that 🦗🦗

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I've never heard of Harrison Dell so I googled him - he sounds as sketchy as Scamma, frankly.

Reactions: 6
THIS HARRY? THIS HARRY with less than 500 insta followers and no partners on his website under the partners link???

HAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHHHA holy tit she really just exaggerates anything to promote the grift doesn't she. scamma was being cryptic because she has nothing tangible to brag about... gotta get her actual confused admirers back on board because their level of interest is cooling off in a BIG way 😏

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 10
THIS HARRY? THIS HARRY with less than 500 insta followers and no partners on his website under the partners link???

HAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHHHA holy tit she really just exaggerates anything to promote the grift doesn't she. scamma was being cryptic because she has nothing tangible to brag about... gotta get her actual confused admirers back on board because their level of interest is cooling off in a BIG way 😏
yep ... and only 1.2k Twitter followers ...

• Haha
Reactions: 5
yep ... and only 1.2k Twitter followers ...
Quick google search of ‘crypto currency lawyers Australia’ and he’s 13th not counting the sponsored links.. his imagination for Scammie’s busthneth is as large as his forehead it seems!
---
CFAFE8A3-9E0D-4442-8352-6B12C3446F1B.jpeg

In September 2023, Alexander joined Cadena Legal as Special Counsel offering his expertise in commercial, corporate and property law to a wider range of domestic and international clients. Since then, Crypto Law Group has been operating as an international legal consultancy firm under the Cadena Legal brand umbrella.

So H is the only other employee of the ‘firm’ which he started after is TikTok fame. H is calling because it’s just him 😂 There’s no face to face office. It’s like me saying the CEO of my home based beauty therapy clinic called me to discuss my upcoming appointment and treatments.
way to ham it up scamdog!!!!

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 12
Excuse moi scammie but are you trying to blame male suicide rates on women not being happy enough, thus making their men unhappy? Fkn lol. Anyone with half a brain knows it’s because of rigid gender stereotypes WHICH SILLY SAUSAGES LIKE YOU ARE PERPETUATING! Why does she think she’s so smart when she doesn’t know anything 😜

• Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
I have absolutely no doubt that H said it’s going to go “insanely beautifully” 🤣🤫

And who would want to invest? She already gives 50% profits away to the beautiful TAW jpeg holders.
So they would be sharing her 50%. Ha righto.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
O
Funny, that whole submitting to your man, being his sex toy and doormat bullshit didn’t save her last relationship or keep her from ending up with a busted lip. I honestly find it very hard to believe that a woman who is literally in the midst of a slander campaign against a man she claimed abused her is saying that a woman should bear responsibility for maintaining a relationship by subjugating herself to a man to keep him happy. Wtf kind of logic is this? Has she exaggerated the situation around the busted lip?
Every single word of this - YES.

There is no logic, because she’s talking tit. The abuse claims against Stripper Ken may be very true, what I call bullshit on is her actually believing what she’s writing about being submissive to her ‘KiNg’ and all that tit. I don’t buy that she actually 1) believes this, or 2) lives like this. She so desperately wants to be relevant, popular and one of the ‘cool kids’ and she knows this kind of discourse is what is circulating in her online and IRL groups and ‘friendships’ (especially on the GC). A few years ago the tit these MLMers posted was all about being a strong, boss babe independent woman who can build empires. She spits this garbage, thinking she believes it and thinking her followers are impressed and inspired by it. Maybe they do believe it, most of them do seem pretty bleeping thick and pathetic.
---
So divorced, very very recently entrenched in a dysfunctional abusive relationship, network marketing schemey GRIFTER Scamma is now - after a few months dating a recently separated 40+ year old Dad of teenagers claiming expert lover status??!!! This is hilarious and so embarrassing for her. As expected. Keep going Scamma spin the bullshit, fake it til you make it. Tell every last put upon woman to get on her knees and suck peen cos it’s working for you in your juvenile new relationship. Bloody hell she’s a regressive nightmare.
Scamma knows women who post every minute of their frivolous lives on Instagram, monetise their relationships and children. Spend time and money they’ll never get back pumping their faces full of botox, filler, hair extensions on every follicle and dream up ways to package air and sell it to those who can least afford it. These women might be on their knees tired at the end of a long day worshipping their waste of space kings but I bet Tattlers are surrounded by smart women with full lives and very sexy fulfilling private lives and well chosen partners that would run a mile from the mlm LiFeStyLe if some pathetic slimy grifter tried to ‘recruit’ them. Scamma actually can't even imagine a life like that and that is very telling.
Also ALL of this!! 100%.
---
duck yes. Nailed it. Agree.

In the context of her current DV claims … this is some really twisted tit to be saying.
These slides in particular (picked from the 20 slide rant she posted) are so bleeping toxic. In her own words you should always “gush” and “ravish love and appreciation on him”. A woman should never “nag” and “complain and withhold love” when she is upset with him and women are primarily responsible for the high rate of male suicide because they hurt men by not worshipping them 👀.

Ssoooo then … you’re taking full responsibility for being abused by Trent, Anna? By this logic you are saying that it’s your fault he wasn’t happy and he was moved to anger, Anna. It’s always the woman’s responsibility to please the man, right Anna? Or you don’t take responsibility for being beaten because you don’t really believe this trash that you’re spewing? Or maybe you can wholeheartedly make these claims because you’ve been exaggerating the DV all along? Which is it because I’m confused?

There is no way you can reconcile this logic with her DV claims. I’m sorry, this witch is deviously duplicitous.

Reactions: 11
Every single word of this - YES.
There is no logic, because she’s talking tit. The abuse claims against Stripper Ken may be very true, what I call bullshit on is her actually believing what she’s writing about being submissive to her ‘KiNg’ and all that tit. I don’t buy that she actually 1) believes this, or 2) lives like this. She so desperately wants to be relevant, popular and one of the ‘cool kids’ and she knows this kind of discourse is what is circulating in her online and IRL groups and ‘friendships’ (especially on the GC). A few years ago the tit these MLMers posted was all about being a strong, boss babe independent woman who can build empires. She spits this garbage, thinking she believes it and thinking her followers are impressed and inspired by it. Maybe they do believe it, most of them do seem pretty bleeping thick and pathetic.
---
Also ALL of this!! 100%.
---
duck yes. Nailed it. Agree.
My personal opinion is that she does live like this, based on the pathetic, placating texts that Trent revealed that she never thought would see the light of day. And the fact that she has been spewing this toxic tit all along, even when she was with Trent and during the very same time that she claimed he tried to kill her. I’m more inclined to believe that she is exaggerating the DV claims. Yes she showed pictures of her injury but in all plausibility that could have happened another way. I split my lip and got a black eye from a washing machine lid falling onto the side of my face as I was unloading it into the dryer. Weird tit happens sometimes. What we know for sure is that she is a proven, malignant, devious, manipulative, habitual liar so nothing she says can be taken as fact, unfortunately not even DV claims. The really sick thing is that she claims to be allied with abuse victims while at the same time preaching to them to further submit to their abusers and claim full responsibility for the health of the relationship, even dangerous relationships. There are real victimized women out there who will listen to her because they feel she’s travelled the same road as them and she clearly knows the answers. She could literally be leading these women to their deaths with this horse tit. She’s SO bleeping toxic.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
I don’t think so - she did mention his actual name on the boardroom call - I’m telling on myself here, but it was an unusual, non western name; difficult for Westerners to pronounce (and, in my case, remember) which is why she calls him “H”.

Edit: I did a quick search of her follower list, and Im pretty sure that it’s this guy - Hairul Lufti, as the name Hairul def rings a bell.
IMG_3390.jpeg
IMG_3391.jpeg

Last edited:
  • Wow
just my notes on her recent ramblings lol

- “if you’re triggered by what i said, come join self love school…or don’t, or do.” just saying any tit on your stories knowing it is going to antagonise people, women especially, all as a ploy to plug your business is bleeping disgusting
- “i said to mum if i don’t want to pursue what is on the table, i have actually done my vision and the fact that people are willing to bet and invest” so basically she just admitted that her true vision/goal was never to empower anyone, it wasn’t to put profits back into anyone’s pockets, it wasnt to sell out any of her collections (NFT or activewear) - it was simply to know she had gaslit and manipulate her audience enough that they will cough up money to her whenever she asks for it.
- “i’m being cryptic because i want to, i really want to be quiet at the moment” - you are being cryptic because you know you have dug yourself a deep hole you can’t get out of, and you need to continue drumming up interest. also, if you want to be quiet then shut the duck up and don’t post 20 stories rambling on about nothing.
- “i just want to let my results speak for themselves at the moment” AGAIN WHAT RESULTS?!
- not a single collection sold out across the NFT or active wear as she promised/expected
- not a single expert or update on the TAW hub (remember these were supposed to be monthly and it’s been about 17 months since NFT launch)
- she says she is super accessible to her followers through self love school - but wait a second, wasn’t that the point of the Discord?? that she never posts in and when she does it’s only because she fucked up and didn’t follow through on something??? if accessible is having your little dog candy yap at people for asking legit questions, then wow

- last one i can’t prove because it’s not saved in her highlights but i remember for a fact at the time she was scribbling about her businesses and their values, she said she had got off a call with some important business people and she was given a strong talking to about the direction of her businesses. i hope someone else remembers this lol, she showed up on her stories teary about it all
- she is now saying it was just an astrology reading???

Attachments

• Haha
Ok - for those who can’t bear to listen through almost 10 mins of word salad, I ran her latest word salad stories through voice to text ….

“Oh my God. Firstly, hi everyone. Wow. The conversations that are going on in my inbox right now are hectic in a beautiful, expansive, activated, also triggered way, which I love Lean in. Let's have the chat. That's not why I'm here. But also like, I'll just give that a quick voice. Also if that is like activating, I hate the word triggered. If that is activating for you, absolutely.

I like come and do self love school, but don't come and do self love school because like you love yourself weak. Is that on steroids? 10X so or do because it could be the exact thing that you need.

However, what I wanted to come in here and say is something I've been processing for an hour. But I had an incredible call today with my amazing. He's not my accountant. He's like become like a mentor. But he's the CEO of the firm, of the accounting firm that I use and like strategic tax planners, etcetera.

I have a monthly, a meeting. Every single month I have to sit in in my the big girl chair and hear about strategic planning and my tax planning and where are my company positions they're AT and where my cash position is at, which I always know obviously. Anyway, we were talking about the awakened woman, of course, which is one of my companies. And of course talking about TAW Collective and where that's at and what's going on, et cetera.

Now he knows all this because he sees my numbers all of the time and he's, you know, involved or looks and can see all of the position of the company. And he said a lot. I'm not going to go into it. He watches my stories By the way, he he follows along as well, which I love. Hello.

But he said a couple of which I want to say blew my mind. But also where inevitable. bleeping inevitable. And what I took from that call. So there's so much that's about to happen this year for me and the companies and the projects and everything else in such unfathomable way.

He's even just one meeting he wants to connect me with and put me at dinner with some people, four. And I was like, let me just do what I said I was going to do. Let me get that done because it's coming. It's so imminent. But he was like, it's you're going to do it. So when that happens, sure, let's wait. But when that happens, he was like, you have a lot of people that want to, you know, invest and have a lot of interest in what you're doing.

And I called Mum. Well, Mum was actually, Mum was calling. And I got to share with her the conversation I had just had with H And we were just speechless. Like, it was like I said to Mama, I was like, do you know what if nothing else came over or I didn't actually want to pursue what is about to be on the table? I said I've done it. Like I actually have done the vision that I had and how big it's going to be and the fact that people are willing to bet and invest. And like, I'm like, I know I've done it. I know I've done it.

So what's about to happen, I think for the world in 2024 and 2025 is so enormous. And I truly think that's wherever you're at. This is what I wanted to come in here and say, because I'm, it sounds like I'm being cryptic and because I want to be. Because I really just want to be quiet at the moment and let my results be pick for themselves. But what I did want to come in here and say more than ever as a woman to my fellow women, is that whatever the vision on your heart is, whatever the dream that has been burning inside of you for however long have been burning inside of you.

However, many people have told you that it's impossible, or that you can't, or that you shouldn't, or that you're too dumb, or you don't have a big enough audience, or you've been hated on or criticized whatever I've had at all times, 10 times a billion, whatever. My point is for you now is to say just bleeping back yourself. Trust yourself. Back yourself, know yourself, love yourself and go for it. Because that is all I have consistently done now for a decade, but enormously the last three years. And this is the year. Watch, watch, Just keep watching. It's all about to pay off in unfathomable ways.

So and you can't say I didn't take you, I didn't take you along for the ride because I have the whole time. You can't say that I haven't offered all of me along the way because I have. You can't say that you haven't had access to me because Ioffer it in unbelievably bleeping ridiculous ways. Like self love school where it's like 9 weeks of coaching pretty much one-on-one because we're in containers and all the things. So it's just like I'm just very proud. I have just never, I have never actually been more proud in my entire life than this moment. Like this very moment, and also this beautiful law of receptivity that I've learned.

Because last night on the call to my holders, I said you have to understand how much I back myself. This is before today's call. I said I am willing that one and H will kill me because I didn't tell him this, but I said I'm willing that when time comes like for that first profit pool, if I want you to have more profits because it's a 5050 profits there. I was like I would forego profits of myself to give you and I mean that because obviously those calls are reported, uploaded and I'm saying it again and it's and it's just the truth. That is exactly what I would do.

And that's exactly because I back myself. I know where this is going. I know I've always known where this is going. I've always known the inevitability of all of it. And so then today I have a call with a conversation from H just saying like, what he believes in the project, where he sees it, like who he believes, wants to invest in it, etcetera. And I was just like that to me was just this beautiful divine intervention like and you are. Don't worry, stop losing your voice in sleep like it's all going to be so insanely beautiful but yeah it was like this unbelievable law of receptivity in action for me in ways … (cuts out and goes to slides below)

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Sick
I don’t think so - she did mention his actual name on the boardroom call - I’m telling on myself here, but it was an unusual, non western name; difficult for Westerners to pronounce (and, in my case, remember) which is why she calls him “H”.

Edit: I did a quick search of her follower list, and Im pretty sure that it’s this guy - Hairul Lufti, as the name Hairul def rings a bell.View attachment 2694603View attachment 2694604
This fits! Scamma using ‘H’ cos a multicultural name is too hard rather than wanting to keep a professional she uses on the down low is very Scamma.

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 11
Ok - for those who can’t bear to listen through almost 10 mins of word salad, I ran her latest word salad stories through voice to text ….

“Oh my God. Firstly, hi everyone. Wow. The conversations that are going on in my inbox right now are hectic in a beautiful, expansive, activated, also triggered way, which I love Lean in. Let's have the chat. That's not why I'm here. But also like, I'll just give that a quick voice. Also if that is like activating, I hate the word triggered. If that is activating for you, absolutely.

I like come and do self love school, but don't come and do self love school because like you love yourself weak. Is that on steroids? 10X so or do because it could be the exact thing that you need.

However, what I wanted to come in here and say is something I've been processing for an hour. But I had an incredible call today with my amazing. He's not my accountant. He's like become like a mentor. But he's the CEO of the firm, of the accounting firm that I use and like strategic tax planners, etcetera.

I have a monthly, a meeting. Every single month I have to sit in in my the big girl chair and hear about strategic planning and my tax planning and where are my company positions they're AT and where my cash position is at, which I always know obviously. Anyway, we were talking about the awakened woman, of course, which is one of my companies. And of course talking about TAW Collective and where that's at and what's going on, et cetera.

Now he knows all this because he sees my numbers all of the time and he's, you know, involved or looks and can see all of the position of the company. And he said a lot. I'm not going to go into it. He watches my stories By the way, he he follows along as well, which I love. Hello.

But he said a couple of which I want to say blew my mind. But also where inevitable. bleeping inevitable. And what I took from that call. So there's so much that's about to happen this year for me and the companies and the projects and everything else in such unfathomable way.

He's even just one meeting he wants to connect me with and put me at dinner with some people, four. And I was like, let me just do what I said I was going to do. Let me get that done because it's coming. It's so imminent. But he was like, it's you're going to do it. So when that happens, sure, let's wait. But when that happens, he was like, you have a lot of people that want to, you know, invest and have a lot of interest in what you're doing.

And I called Mum. Well, Mum was actually, Mum was calling. And I got to share with her the conversation I had just had with H And we were just speechless. Like, it was like I said to Mama, I was like, do you know what if nothing else came over or I didn't actually want to pursue what is about to be on the table? I said I've done it. Like I actually have done the vision that I had and how big it's going to be and the fact that people are willing to bet and invest. And like, I'm like, I know I've done it. I know I've done it.

So what's about to happen, I think for the world in 2024 and 2025 is so enormous. And I truly think that's wherever you're at. This is what I wanted to come in here and say, because I'm, it sounds like I'm being cryptic and because I want to be. Because I really just want to be quiet at the moment and let my results be pick for themselves. But what I did want to come in here and say more than ever as a woman to my fellow women, is that whatever the vision on your heart is, whatever the dream that has been burning inside of you for however long have been burning inside of you.

However, many people have told you that it's impossible, or that you can't, or that you shouldn't, or that you're too dumb, or you don't have a big enough audience, or you've been hated on or criticized whatever I've had at all times, 10 times a billion, whatever. My point is for you now is to say just bleeping back yourself. Trust yourself. Back yourself, know yourself, love yourself and go for it. Because that is all I have consistently done now for a decade, but enormously the last three years. And this is the year. Watch, watch, Just keep watching. It's all about to pay off in unfathomable ways.

So and you can't say I didn't take you, I didn't take you along for the ride because I have the whole time. You can't say that I haven't offered all of me along the way because I have. You can't say that you haven't had access to me because Ioffer it in unbelievably bleeping ridiculous ways. Like self love school where it's like 9 weeks of coaching pretty much one-on-one because we're in containers and all the things. So it's just like I'm just very proud. I have just never, I have never actually been more proud in my entire life than this moment. Like this very moment, and also this beautiful law of receptivity that I've learned.

Because last night on the call to my holders, I said you have to understand how much I back myself. This is before today's call. I said I am willing that one and H will kill me because I didn't tell him this, but I said I'm willing that when time comes like for that first profit pool, if I want you to have more profits because it's a 5050 profits there. I was like I would forego profits of myself to give you and I mean that because obviously those calls are reported, uploaded and I'm saying it again and it's and it's just the truth. That is exactly what I would do.

And that's exactly because I back myself. I know where this is going. I know I've always known where this is going. I've always known the inevitability of all of it. And so then today I have a call with a conversation from H just saying like, what he believes in the project, where he sees it, like who he believes, wants to invest in it, etcetera. And I was just like that to me was just this beautiful divine intervention like and you are. Don't worry, stop losing your voice in sleep like it's all going to be so insanely beautiful but yeah it was like this unbelievable law of receptivity in action for me in ways … (cuts out and goes to slides below)
So.. if they are unhappy with there .45c profit, she is saying she will forgo hers? 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.