Anna Rose #10 Scammie and her new King manifesting the ring loved up and sickening

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I just wish Trent was a little more articulate as it’s hard to understand what he’s getting at a lot of the time which is a shame as he could have done a lot more damage (professionally) if he was clearer.

Reactions: 7
I bet scamma is FaceTiming short king morning, noon, and night and making a complete fool of herself infront of his kids. I can imagine her talking very loudly, dropping business $$ numbers and trying to making herself sound very cool and important. How long have they been dating now? 9 months? They’ve all met each other’s families, but short kings kids still are rarely mentioned or sighted. Clearly they are very good judges of character and I hope they stay far, far away from her. Also short kings kids clearly didn’t want scamma to go on holiday with them, other wise she would be there. She has 0 commitments. This would sting a narc like Anna to her core. She wants to be able to talk about what a cool step mum she is, and how much her step kids love her etc

Reactions: 11
I don’t think there is a coaching qualification recognised by the Australian Qualifications Framework.

Trent had a Tattle account for a hot minute. I have screenshots, but everything he posted was taken down, so I won’t share them.
Oh! I definitely think it’s appropriate to post those screen shots. It’s for the good of humanity and your fellow tattlers!

• Heart
Reactions: 9
I bet scamma is FaceTiming short king morning, noon, and night and making a complete fool of herself infront of his kids. I can imagine her talking very loudly, dropping business $$ numbers and trying to making herself sound very cool and important. How long have they been dating now? 9 months? They’ve all met each other’s families, but short kings kids still are rarely mentioned or sighted. Clearly they are very good judges of character and I hope they stay far, far away from her. Also short kings kids clearly didn’t want scamma to go on holiday with them, other wise she would be there. She has 0 commitments. This would sting a narc like Anna to her core. She wants to be able to talk about what a cool step mum she is, and how much her step kids love her etc
1FC84775-8E27-40C4-B1BC-1783D4AF8106.jpeg

B060921E-3F93-4509-8B6A-4A409B5B8D54.jpeg

Poor kid got roped into the photoshoot.
I think there’s been set some pretty strict ground rules around her posting the kids. He’s signed a deal for the NRL.. he would need to seek permission to be part of any sort of work I imagine. The club would have to determine if it could be detrimental to them and the sponsors. Probably why they never saw the light of day.
I’m sure she will use them for clout one day if he makes a name for himself.

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 9
New thread suggestion: To busy with vixen to notice the taw hub needs fixin’

(Feel free to add anything else!)

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
Are mullets still a thing in Australia? 😂
Short king looks like a 16 yr old auditioning for a boy band in 1999. So much swagger, so much acid washed ripped denim. What a goober.

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Omg, amazing! 😂💀😂

Honestly this whole crew looks like there has been a mishap with the time machine they were traveling in.
That or they are the inaugural cast members of a new show called Douchebag Island.

IMG_6598.jpeg

And can we just take a moment 

to give this hair cut and sunglasses the Jersey Shore acknowledgement they deserve? 😂
That Anna sure knows how to pick ‘em.

IMG_6604.jpeg

Last edited:
  • Haha
Just been going through my camera roll to see if I have any screen shots of Stripper Kens tattle posts (haven’t found any yet) and came across this gem of broken promises - this was following a discord call approx 12th Jan 2023

- clothing company did start but 9 months later and NO discount offered to holders
- additional courses, master classes and guest speakers in the hub never happened
- joint gymbros, TAW, arcadians event silently drifted into the never never 

1705538823128.png

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow
how do scammas hardcore followers justify her using company profits to travel overseas to film herself pretending to write in her journal. all to present as though she lives a life more lavish than she actually does.

Attachments

• Haha
Just been going through my camera roll to see if I have any screen shots of Stripper Kens tattle posts (haven’t found any yet) and came across this gem of broken promises - this was following a discord call approx 12th Jan 2023

- clothing company did start but 9 months later and NO discount offered to holders
- additional courses, master classes and guest speakers in the hub never happened
- joint gymbros, TAW, arcadians event silently drifted into the never never 

View attachment 2697447
The Arcadians website doesn’t even work anymore!

• Haha
Quick aside - looks like Ryan has taken his kids to Canberra to visit the one that lives there (because he’s signed to a rugby club there) - wonder if Annie got an invite??!!
And looks like it’s a “full”family visit - the kids mother (and Ryan’s ex) is also there. As said earlier in the thread, it would be positively killing Scammie that she can’t post about what a sensational relationship she has with his children and his ex.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 14
And looks like it’s a “full”family visit - the kids mother (and Ryan’s ex) is also there. As said earlier in the thread, it would be positively killing Scammie that she can’t post about what a sensational relationship she has with his children and his ex.
This is hilarious. Can’t wait to see how she spins how wonderful her last few days have been

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Maybe this is what caused the New Year’s Eve melt down/rage/wounds or whatever she said

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.