Anna Rose #10 Scammie and her new King manifesting the ring loved up and sickening

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
No mention of alcohol here scamma and yet you are yes and both OBSESSED with it.
Yeah we see what happens when you say Yes and Both to booze as seemingly frequently as she consumes it. Those photos of her all bloated a few pages back is what.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I think that for future “Boardroom Meetings” we need to do a tattle listen party, where we have to take a sip every time she says “I was saying to Ryan” or “ you need to understand”. We’ll be hammered within 10 mins 😂😂

This meeting began with Scammie berating her true confused admirers as it is their responsibility, not hers, to set themselves a reminder about their monthly board meetings, as they are the same date every month (except that they started off on the 1st of the month; and then there was that one time that Annie completely forget about it)

She’s setting the scene for Vixen not to launch at end of Jan, as previously promised. Stitching of garments has just begun; and that happens really quickly, but shipping will take at least 4 weeks and everything in China shuts down over Feb.

Her voice sounded very rough - she said it was because she was recovering g from Saturday night. Ryan was there, sitting next to her off camera.

There was lots of talk about the costs associated with TAW co are only for directly product related expenses - all other expenses - accounting, Kel, Kendall etc are being absorbed by her other companies.

TAW co spreadsheet does not include shipping costs (as she doesn’t know what they will be yet, but expects it to be between $1-$2.65 per item) or marketing and advertising costs (because she basically won’t start advertising until she’s flogged her products to her community and then she’ll advertise to move the demanding stock). She won’t be discounting left over stock as her first mentor (Brad Sugars) didn’t believe is devaluing your goods or services by discounting and neither does she.

With embody she ordered (based on community feedback) 3 times more size 12s in every item than every other size. This back fired as she’s been left with a huge number of unsold size 12s. Consequently, for vixen, she’s ordering the same amount (20) of each size.

Sounds like collection three will be called “Yes and Both”.

Then ensued a very confusing conversation about how profits will be split, started with this question from the crowd

IMG_3382.jpeg

Scammies initial answer was along the lines of “no, you’re confused. I don’t know what you mean”.

Ryan, off camera (and away from the mic, so not clear) was trying to explain the question to her. She seems to be genuinely confused about whether TAW selling out, or remaining at the current number sold - she indicated that both are good/what she wants/ good for the community.

Finally, after much confusing and circling, she confirmed that profits will be paid per NFT at the time of profit payment. So, for example, if profits are paid on July 15th, and on July 15 there are 2000 NFTs sold; the 50% profits owed to the community, will be shared between those 2000 NFTs - regardless of how long you have held your NFT for. But that also means that as more NFTs are sold, the profit is shared between more - Scammie doesn’t believe that this will mean less money per NFT because “you have to understand” as more NFTs are purchased, that gives her more capital to invest, which will result in more sales and profit.

I checked out shortly after, but some additional notes that I made are

- Warehouse charges are $3.50 per item plus 75c for each additional item - unsure if this is just for picking and packing or if there is a storage fee on top of this.

- industry standard is 3 items per order - embody sold an average of 2 items per order

- there were approx 45 participants

Copy of Embody and Vixen Spreadsheets and a couple of screenshots of community questions - I think Annie is just so used to people worshiping at her altar, that when people start questioning her - even in her “safe space” she gets quite rattled and isnt actually capable of responding in an adequate manner.

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 10
Thank you for that summary. Jess asking the good questions, BUT suggesting the profits of $100,000 is surely making some of them realise how far they are from that, and that it is possibly only $100 back to them is 🥴🥴🥴

Reactions: 7
I think that for future “Boardroom Meetings” we need to do a tattle listen party, where we have to take a sip every time she says “I was saying to Ryan” or “ you need to understand”. We’ll be hammered within 10 mins 😂😂

This meeting began with Scammie berating her true confused admirers as it is their responsibility, not hers, to set themselves a reminder about their monthly board meetings, as they are the same date every month (except that they started off on the 1st of the month; and then there was that one time that Annie completely forget about it)

She’s setting the scene for Vixen not to launch at end of Jan, as previously promised. Stitching of garments has just begun; and that happens really quickly, but shipping will take at least 4 weeks and everything in China shuts down over Feb.

Her voice sounded very rough - she said it was because she was recovering g from Saturday night. Ryan was there, sitting next to her off camera.

There was lots of talk about the costs associated with TAW co are only for directly product related expenses - all other expenses - accounting, Kel, Kendall etc are being absorbed by her other companies.

TAW co spreadsheet does not include shipping costs (as she doesn’t know what they will be yet, but expects it to be between $1-$2.65 per item) or marketing and advertising costs (because she basically won’t start advertising until she’s flogged her products to her community and then she’ll advertise to move the demanding stock). She won’t be discounting left over stock as her first mentor (Brad Sugars) didn’t believe is devaluing your goods or services by discounting and neither does she.

With embody she ordered (based on community feedback) 3 times more size 12s in every item than every other size. This back fired as she’s been left with a huge number of unsold size 12s. Consequently, for vixen, she’s ordering the same amount (20) of each size.

Then ensued a very confusing conversation about how profits will be split, started with this question from the crowd

View attachment 2692829
Scammies initial answer was along the lines of “no, you’re confused. I don’t know what you mean”.

Ryan, off camera (and away from the mic, so not clear) was trying to explain the question to her. She seems to be genuinely confused about whether TAW selling out, or remaining at the current number sold - she indicated that both are good/what she wants/ good for the community.

Finally, after much confusing and circling, she confirmed that profits will be paid per NFT at the time of profit payment. So, for example, if profits are paid on July 15th, and on July 15 there are 2000 NFTs sold; the 50% profits owed to the community, will be shared between those 2000 NFTs - regardless of how long you have held your NFT for. But that also means that as more NFTs are sold, the profit is shared between more - Scammie doesn’t believe that this will mean less money per NFT because “you have to understand” as more NFTs are purchased, that gives her more capital to invest, which will result in more sales and profit.

- Warehouse charges are $3.50 per item plus 75c for each additional item - unsure if this is just for picking and packing or if there is a storage fee on top of this.

- industry standard is 3 items per order - embody sold an average of 2 items per order

Copy of Embody and Vixen Spreadsheets and a couple of screenshots of community questions - I think Annie is just so used to people worshiping at her altar, that when people start questioning her - even in her “safe space” she gets quite rattled and isnt actually capable of responding in an adequate manner.
Thanks for taking a bullet for us, @KrittyKat! I can't believe (and yet I can) that she's not even attributing all relevant costs to the TAW balance sheet, and is "absorbing" them in her other "global companies". I'm no accountant, but as soon as you start moving costs/liabilities around between related companies without formal structures in place for doing so you're on a slippery slope in my experience. But also it's typical Scamma - all smoke and mirrors at the expense of her "investors"...

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Thanks @KrittyKat ! duck me, if she’s needing RYAN to explain a question to her then this is a new low.

If she has, say, 100 JPEG owners splitting $100 profit, the question was if there are 200 JPEG owners receiving an equal share, that means their profits essentially halve, right? And her answer was no because the extra 100 customers was means she can ‘reinvest in capital’. What does that mean? Website? Surely not more inventory? What capital does she have? And I would imagine any ‘reinvestment in capital’ would take some time to bear fruit. So the answer to that question was ‘yes as I grow my customer base of JPEG holders, there may be some reduction in profit per JPEG’, and then if she had any idea about how to run a business with investors she’d follow up with ‘but after I invest further in x, you should be expecting to see a growth in your investment of roughly y’.

• Haha
Reactions: 11

View attachment 2692829

“Even if it’s $1 back it’s something” IS THIS PERSON FOR REAL 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 16
I don’t know why my expectations were so high, but considering she didn’t even spell the name of her biggest direct competitor correctly in her girlboss spreadsheets (LKSD anyone?) then it’s no shock that she couldn’t explain or understand basic investment queries.
---
uh oh, look out Tattlers, Nicole Joy has come for us with her ascerbic and insightful the most cringe and amateur shite you've ever heard. I feel so sorry for her 🙈😂

Nicole Joy: ANNA, ANNA, ANNA! Pick me! Validate meeeeeeeeeeee!
Yikes. Admittedly, I like to go to comedy nights and I always try and laugh and support new comedians who are giving it a go, but this is so cringe. You can tell the smattering of laughter is out of awkwardness, not because it’s clever or funny. At least she got a head pat from Anna I guess because I doubt she’ll be invited back.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
You break a home you break the nation. What the duck is this bird beak on about? She’s just come out of a DV relationship and she’s pushing this toxic tit onto women. She’s cooked

• Sick
  • Angry
Reactions: 19
These word salads are a message to his ex wife - not giving, not loving him, not wrapping her revolting tiny mouth around his tiny peen as much as she does etc etc - she’s so toxic

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
Give us relationship advice (actually don’t) when you have been with someone for years. Not when you are in the honeymoon stage, extended holidays, no kids.
Not all that many late 30s women will be able to relate to her cos we live in the real world. She’s fucked 😈🥴

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
Give us relationship advice (actually don’t) when you have been with someone for years. Not when you are in the honeymoon stage, extended holidays, no kids.
Not all that many late 30s women will be able to relate to her cos we live in the real world. She’s fucked 😈🥴
Yes! This!

She's literally behaving like a teenager with her first boyfriend, before any of her friends got boyfriends and so she was the 'expert'.

Reactions: 14

View attachment 2692829

Finallllllly the connedmunity are starting to ask questions! Playing shops is hard when it’s actually for real life. How unprofessional and unprepared she was for that meeting. So many unanswered questions.. if this starts to gain traction within the community it could mean mutiny!!
Selling more jpgs will reduce their profit and that money will no doubt be spent on Bali holidays and Botox.

Reactions: 13
Strictly works with women…but allows her latest boyfriend into these spaces. Amazing what she compromises for the sake of an orgasm.
Funny, that whole submitting to your man, being his sex toy and doormat bullshit didn’t save her last relationship or keep her from ending up with a busted lip. I honestly find it very hard to believe that a woman who is literally in the midst of a slander campaign against a man she claimed abused her is saying that a woman should bear responsibility for maintaining a relationship by subjugating herself to a man to keep him happy. Wtf kind of logic is this? Has she exaggerated the situation around the busted lip?

• Heart
Reactions: 20
Finallllllly the connedmunity are starting to ask questions! Playing shops is hard when it’s actually for real life. How unprofessional and unprepared she was for that meeting. So many unanswered questions.. if this starts to gain traction within the community it could mean mutiny!!
Selling more jpgs will reduce their profit and that money will no doubt be spent on Bali holidays and Botox.
That’s my question also.. so basically the more Jpegs they sell, the less profit they get… but Anna tried to say that won’t happen because there will be more money in advertising? Sales? That’s a big call to say.. that does not mean anything?

Reactions: 10
BUT WHAT ABOUT ALL THE FIRES.
---
That’s my question also.. so basically the more Jpegs they sell, the less profit they get… but Anna tried to say that won’t happen because there will be more money in advertising? Sales? That’s a big call to say.. that does not mean anything?
She said more money in capital I think? From the summary above? Maybe she doesnt know what capital is though.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Funny, that whole submitting to your man, being his sex toy and doormat bullshit didn’t save her last relationship or keep her from ending up with a busted lip. I honestly find it very hard to believe that a woman who is literally in the midst of a slander campaign against a man she claimed abused her is saying that a woman should bear responsibility for maintaining a relationship by subjugating herself to a man to keep him happy. Wtf kind of logic is this? Has she exaggerated the situation around the busted lip?
So divorced, very very recently entrenched in a dysfunctional abusive relationship, network marketing schemey GRIFTER Scamma is now - after a few months dating a recently separated 40+ year old Dad of teenagers claiming expert lover status??!!! This is hilarious and so embarrassing for her. As expected. Keep going Scamma spin the bullshit, fake it til you make it. Tell every last put upon woman to get on her knees and suck peen cos it’s working for you in your juvenile new relationship. Bloody hell she’s a regressive nightmare.
Scamma knows women who post every minute of their frivolous lives on Instagram, monetise their relationships and children. Spend time and money they’ll never get back pumping their faces full of botox, filler, hair extensions on every follicle and dream up ways to package air and sell it to those who can least afford it. These women might be on their knees tired at the end of a long day worshipping their waste of space kings but I bet Tattlers are surrounded by smart women with full lives and very sexy fulfilling private lives and well chosen partners that would run a mile from the mlm LiFeStyLe if some pathetic slimy grifter tried to ‘recruit’ them. Scamma actually can't even imagine a life like that and that is very telling.

• Heart
Reactions: 22
In the context of her current DV claims … this is some really twisted tit to be saying.
These slides in particular (picked from the 20 slide rant she posted) are so bleeping toxic. In her own words you should always “gush” and “ravish love and appreciation on him”. A woman should never “nag” and “complain and withhold love” when she is upset with him and women are primarily responsible for the high rate of male suicide because they hurt men by not worshipping them 👀.

Ssoooo then … you’re taking full responsibility for being abused by Trent, Anna? By this logic you are saying that it’s your fault he wasn’t happy and he was moved to anger, Anna. It’s always the woman’s responsibility to please the man, right Anna? Or you don’t take responsibility for being beaten because you don’t really believe this trash that you’re spewing? Or maybe you can wholeheartedly make these claims because you’ve been exaggerating the DV all along? Which is it because I’m confused?

There is no way you can reconcile this logic with her DV claims. I’m sorry, this witch is deviously duplicitous.

Attachments

• Sick
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.