Anna Rose #10 Scammie and her new King manifesting the ring loved up and sickening

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Is she meant to be a comedian? I watched a few of her videos and they were so bad 🫣 20 years of experience and less than 3k followers is not a flex 🫠

• Haha
Reactions: 11
uh oh, look out Tattlers, Nicole Joy has come for us with her ascerbic and insightful the most cringe and amateur shite you've ever heard. I feel so sorry for her 🙈😂

Nicole Joy: ANNA, ANNA, ANNA! Pick me! Validate meeeeeeeeeeee!
who is she.. I have never heard of her.

Reactions: 5
uh oh, look out Tattlers, Nicole Joy has come for us with her ascerbic and insightful the most cringe and amateur shite you've ever heard. I feel so sorry for her 🙈😂

Nicole Joy: ANNA, ANNA, ANNA! Pick me! Validate meeeeeeeeeeee!
Firstly.. A MLM shake pushing grifter thinking the government controls the weather is way better material.
Secondly.. 20 years experience with 3k followers trying to use Scammie as bait.. imagine dropping a Scammie tag for clout 🤣🤣🤣🤣

Mid Jan tomorrow Scammie… where’s the photoshoot with the models at? 10 business days till the end of Jan loveth.. hanging for the slut drop to drop!
---

---
TAW Co stocktake: 352 Items still in stock with a sales value of $25,702.40
Can’t even sell out a basic black top - highest stock holding!!!
Would love to know the warehousing fees coming out of the ’profits’

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 13
Today is 'board meeting' day isn't it? Looking forward to seeing what excuse she's going to trot out when it doesn't happen.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I think she’ll go ‘live’, she has no choice but will all this happen. Nope nope nope.
1705273568759.jpeg
:

- I say again, this ‘hub’ is not locked down and as such the link to the zoom is publicly available.

I think it’s important Scamma reflects on what she’s really taken from these women ($$ and sense), the lies she’s told along the way and the fact that even if she thinks Covid is a ‘con’, even when she’s had it, tested positive, been unwell, she hasn’t stayed away from others or worn a mask and therefore is a rotten to the bone narcissist who’d happily pass on her gross cold or any virus streaming from that bulbous nose or spraying from her narrow grim mouth to a baby, a cancer patient and her Mum.
The ‘profits’ are definitely eaten up by warehousing, Bali bizness trips, and Scamma’s billable hours scanning alibaba for the tackiest designs eva to whack a butterfly on and mark up to sell full price to even her most devoted cult members. Don’t do it Trudes, ‘vixen’ is not for you.
I’m not tuning in as I’m still (deep. In. It. 😜) overseas but looking forward to a suitably comedic synopsis!

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Bet you’re fun at parties.
Another fun person, NOT. Like I said on Crystals page, I would rather play with trucks on a main road, much more exciting. Shes been quiet lately something is going on. We haven't had a 20-page word salad yet.

Reactions: 4
I logged into the ‘boardroom’ for about 5 minutes. I heard a lot of ‘I said to Ryan’ and ‘Ryan said to me. Comments re the waist band were made and her response was ‘it is OK on me and doesn’t roll but maybe it does in larger people’ 🙄🤦‍♀️ but it is not going to be changed. As far as I can tell the spreadsheets (attached) say nothing. Profits in July apparently she ‘can move money around her three ‘international’ companies. I failed to see if that was going to ensure her minions received some money to keep them following the cult project or if it was going to be a way to ensure only Scammie made money. Apparently she could be anywhere in the world but she cares so much about everyone and ensuring profits that she is staying put to work 🤷‍♀️ (if only she actually knew what a real job was!). I look forward to the update from some other poor tattle soul who maybe had the patience to listen to her for longer than I could tolerate!

Attachments

• Heart
Reactions: 6
So finally Scammie shared some numbers. Actual numbers. Not including warehousing, shipping, travel or advertising costs.
7FABC987-95DF-4F93-B342-CC355F4E1BB2.jpeg
How dence are the JPG crew.. so far it’s spend spend spend = no profit.
Who thinks ‘oh yes I will spend $555 on a jpg.. with no utility updates or value. Then spend $99 on a bodysuit that only cost the supplier - business I’m ‘investing’ in $34.53… take my $64.46 minus warehousing, shipping and all other costs involved and pay me my ‘profit’
IT DOESNT ADD UP SCAMMIE

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 14
So finally Scammie shared some numbers. Actual numbers. Not including warehousing, shipping, travel or advertising costs.
View attachment 2691238How dence are the JPG crew.. so far it’s spend spend spend = no profit.
Who thinks ‘oh yes I will spend $555 on a jpg.. with no utility updates or value. Then spend $99 on a bodysuit that only cost the supplier - business I’m ‘investing’ in $34.53… take my $64.46 minus warehousing, shipping and all other costs involved and pay me my ‘profit’
IT DOESNT ADD UP SCAMMIE
There is no way vixen collection will sell even half the stock. It is so unwearable

Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.