Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

queenl123

I’m pretty sure she also said he helps her mum with her car and goes and visits her when they’re abroad

Reactions: 2

kaaa2

VIP Member
anyone heard anything good/bad about the skincare line? near enough radio silence on it since the launch lol
I tried my little sisters, nothing special but nothing bad at the same time
---
i actually loved anna but her vlogs just don’t give off the same vibes anymore w/o glen lol
I think that’s why she was worried to ever break up with him, he added a lot to her brand

hashtagtea

Ok I don’t know a huge amount about Anna - I follow her on TT but don’t check heaps. I find her life pretty fascinating… although was surprised to hear she rents that house! Hopefully she’s smart enough to put some money into property investment (or just investments in general) while it’s coming in.

how long were she and Glen together? Were they together before she started doing SW? How long has she been doing it?
Will be interesting to see if she starts dating and how her work goes down with future partners…

Michy02

VIP Member
I like Anna but there’s one thing I’ve noticed that’s a big issue and that’s the way they dispose of animals.

I’ve followed Anna since 2020 when they were on the Sunshine Coast. They had a kelpie. And I think another dog? Both vanished. Then came the cats, now they are with Glen. What happened to the birds she used to be obsessed with? Now she has a puppy she never spends time with.

No one talks about this but I feel like this family just gets and disposes of animals a lot.
Does anyone follow Veruka? She’s got a really weird history of moving overseas and moving countries and getting all these pets then the pet is stuck in quarantine. Going on holidays leaving the pets with 🤷🏻‍♀️

• Wow

boxxy247

sorry but why on earth would she be on ozempic, shes literally always been tiny. people throw ozempic round as an accusation for everything these days lol
Because who wouldn't be on it if they had the money to afford it and wanted to lose a bit of weight?

Michy02

VIP Member
Can’t believe she hasn’t been cancelled for something yet or forgotten about
Her audience is a younger crowd, they enjoy her posting about her unbelievable life. The travelling and the spending. Probably not thinking too hard about anything else 😂🤦🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️😀

If you think of how many celebs use it who barely have weight on them, it’s not a stretch to think “influencers” will do the same. I mean who can blame her.
What I find most worse is her just getting rid of the dog (although I do think Glen is the better owner.)
Was the dog not theirs together?

boxxy247

does anyone believe she lost weight because of the breakup and stress? she has been out and travelling as she would normally and posting huge amounts of food as always i don’t understand how it’s even possible to lose that amount of weight without trying lol
I'd say she paid for the weight loss injections.