Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

emmygluewho

VIP Member
Veruca salt just put up a tiktok about Anna which reveals her dad no longer lives in the house with them and is homeless and Anna only calls him to come be in videos 😳
Wait, is that confirmed it's about Anna!? And his in her videos!!?? As in her OF ones!? 🤢🤮

Michy02

VIP Member
Anna’s branding
IMG_9648.jpeg
IMG_9649.png

---
I agree it’s so similar to Byoma! The branding/photos for it are so simple and almost like they were trying to cut costs. I said here recently it would be marketed towards teens/her young audience and people seemed to disagree but I think it’s obvious now that it’s teen based. I think the majority of her actual ‘fan base’ are young Australian teens who flock to her on the street. Her only other fans are the men who sub to her OF and they’re not gonna buy a cleanser from her.
Definitely teen/young adult based!

slimshades

I like Anna but there’s one thing I’ve noticed that’s a big issue and that’s the way they dispose of animals.

I’ve followed Anna since 2020 when they were on the Sunshine Coast. They had a kelpie. And I think another dog? Both vanished. Then came the cats, now they are with Glen. What happened to the birds she used to be obsessed with? Now she has a puppy she never spends time with.

No one talks about this but I feel like this family just gets and disposes of animals a lot.
I think the Kelpie was her dads dog!

Delilah13

Not sure how to feel about mik she comes across like such a vapid materialistic perosn then gets mad when people judge her for it? Also the lying about not getting surgery when her surgeon posted her bbl on his Insta.
Not sure on Anna either feels like a fake persona and I’m sick of her posting ‘we accidentally spend 40k on a hand bag hehehehhe I’m so quirky and rich and relatable’ videos.
She's been open about her surgery since I started watching her which has been a while now. But I only watch her through tik tok so that's why I came here to get more tea!